Le every man that hates gays is secretly gay himself propaganda

>le every man that hates gays is secretly gay himself propaganda

What did liberals mean by this?

that's just the lamest joke ever

if you post it twice a day does that make it true?

>Shows that one guy is a closeted homo
>Somehow infer that the movie is suggesting all homophobes are closeted gays

I know you're shitposting but the guy who originally made this post and sincerely meant it was a retard.

'straight' guys that are preoccupied w/ gays DO tend to be repressing something desu

OP is a literal projecting homosexual

No but people with something to hide often project their hidden lives on others which is why this often true trope exists. Some in the closet gay conservatives really do do this even after they have been caught sniffing blow off a gay hookers ass.

I hate blacks and I'm really a black man trapped in a white mans body.

It's literally always the case though.

Again this fucking stupid thread?

Nobody said the coronel was gay you fucking demented twat.

source?

that OP is a faggot as always

Because you're a fucking faggot OP

>op buttblasted about the gay agenda
>but op is himself a faggot

we've come full circle, this post literally proves the phenomenon

Faggot defence force ITT

they conducted double-blind experiments and studies that confirm this.

which are posted every time you make this thread

So is that why all those feminists that whine about rape culture "secretly" want to get rammed up against a wall and treated like an object?

And how niggers whine about white people, while simultaneously wanting to fuck white boipucci or wimmenz?

And how liberals always conflate guns with dicks and want someone to fuck them hard?

Post em nigga

I think the key lies in what "hating gays" means. I have no idea why any guy would want to have buttsex with another dude, or where the urge to be involved romantically with a guy even comes from, but I don't "hate" gay people.

I just want to be able to call things like musicals gay and call people faggots when they are being petty and annoying.

But most homosexuals were abused and are merely recreating the traumatic abuse as humans are prone to do.

So yeah, the people who are like "fuck faggots we should kill them all," who aren't just being edgy/trolling, were probably molested and fighting their internal urges to engage in homosexuality.

What do you mean "What do liberals mean by this?"

Are you implying that there are no gay men that pretend to be straight? Are you that sheltered you autist?

Why dont you go watch some gay films instead of shitposting OP?

what's this movie

it does help to show the Sup Forums demographic. fag, trap, feet and child loving pigs.

As with my original answer maybe and no at the same time. It all depends on the person. Projection can be real with some people but it also can just be that people really hate something without other motives involved.

Also "rape fantasies" are very dependent on your definition of rape etc. It's one of those things where its more complicated than both sides would freely admit.

The worst part was the nazi collection.
Because for liberals every biggoty person has a nazi paraphernalia collection.

>So yeah, the people who are like "fuck faggots we should kill them all," who aren't just being edgy/trolling, were probably molested and fighting their internal urges to engage in homosexuality.

>think along these lines
>experiment once to see if I was bi because the media seemed like it was all fun and games and to be hip and with it
>it fails miserably
>be absolutely disgusted with myself for even contemplating that in the first place
>think about killing myself out of shame

Yeah nah, death to all faggots. That shit is fucking disgusting. I don't know how they have the shameless to look themselves in the mirror and be okay with dudefucking.

And thanks to the gay suggestion bullshit, what used to be normal is considered gay. Plus, gay couples adopt and then molest their "children", making more gays.

Dude was obsessed with faggots though. He brought them up all the time and for no reason.

>So is that why all those feminists that whine about rape culture "secretly" want to get rammed up against a wall and treated like an object?

Kind of. Majority of women who habitually and obsessively write articles about rape culture do not have sex.

It's been noted a few times when some high profile bloggers obsessed with rape culture stopped writing about them when they got a boyfriend and then began writing about relationship stuff.