Let's have a white people thread

Let's have a white people thread

hahaha dude so funny freakin white people bro hahahaha!

t. triggered whitey

here we have the classic "passive aggressive bitterness" that white people are known to display when offended
very much a staple of the culture

well eminem performs it as well so he's both

Go away nigger

this is like 2011 tier. now it would be the xxl freshmen + soundcloud core rappers

"ooga booga fuck da po po nigguh"
"hehe white people dance funny"
"REEEE GET THE FUCK OFF MY Sup Forums!!!"

Threads like this reinforce what we've been saying on Sup Forums: white people are under siege everywhere

The funny part is niggers aren't even better than us. Statistics from dating sites PROVE that we are more desirable

inb4 someone calls me racist for stating facts

As opposed to niggers chimping out when offended?

This is a false flag bait

Gin Blossoms made great comfy white people music. Bonfires and golden retrievers abound!

Blitz made great white people music for the kind of white person who faces the daily reality of a world with zionists and black filth.

I lived in rural mississippi for 19 years, and yes though blacks don't like to cuck themselves and admit they always find white more attractive. In fact the lighter/fairer the skin the better in general. the king kuntas were always made fun of and never got any black girls, while the black girls would always want the "lightskin" black guys and sometimes talk about the "fine ass white boy" from their shift at mcdonalds.

the only thing blacks have going for them is the stereotypical height and muscle, which is just as attainable for whites anyway

>Someone makes a thread in Sup Forums, which is likely just a troll thread

>"Hurr durr white people are on siege everywhere"

>it's another american-centrist niggers vs white nu-males fight
You realize only you americans are this stupid? Your white people are absolute pussies or borderline retards, and your black people are literal monkeys. When you stereotype "white people" or "black people" you're literally just talking about american white people and black people which are both an absolute cancer. I wish we could just nuke America. You're supposed to be the most powerful country in the world yet you're full of idiots.

t. limpwristed europoor

lol

>Eminem cosplaying as Trent Reznor

>it's a white people are literally being genocided episode

It's not a good look on him.

>that black guy who listens to metal

Fuck off nigger. The fact that you people mock us just goes to show your ignorance at the numerous contributions we have made in the arts, let alone music. Complex musical structures, intricate and artistic lyricism that goes beyond what you petty rhyme monkeys could ever do with your single digit IQs infesting this modern society. You are the disease ruining music.

kill all white americans tbqh (jews are fine)

>bait thread designed to bring out retards succeeds in bringing out retards
makes sense to me

this

>someone was so triggered that they made this image

lol /lit/ was left-wing as fuck before 2015

Don't you have a YouTube video to comment on about how metal is the only genre as technical as classical?

this is fake
Sartre died in 1998

the containment board is leaking again

Holy shit, why are you so triggered?

It's a fucking meme that's actively mocking it. You've thing like Bill Evans brought as an example of masters of black music (he was a master of jazz but also white as fuck so bringing him up is a bit contradictory there), the honestly downright awful and rage comic-like style of presentation and "I AM SILLY" effect really make it seem like mockery.

He's exactly right
Why do you think "white people have no culture" is a thing in America? Because you dumb fuckfaces can't look past your border and instead fight each other based on the stupid shit you're used from each other to but for some reason still extend it to the rest of the races.

Nazi cucks fuck off
OP is b8

ITT: Suburban white kids larping as hood niggas arguing with third world minorities larping as Nazis.

but these are all great albums

Next time you dip your finger in DMSO you should stick it up your ass to keep your head company