Girlfriend says she loves her ex and me. She cheated on him twice with me but just made out with him last night...

Girlfriend says she loves her ex and me. She cheated on him twice with me but just made out with him last night. She says maybe we got together too soon and maybe she should take some time to be single. I love her and don't want to lose her, we've been talking about getting married and having a family together even when she was with the other guy. I know she loves me but I don't want us to end. I know I'm the better guy for her and her friends and family seem to agree with that. I'm in a bad place Sup Forums help me out?

Have you tried not being a cuck?

lmao rekt

Holy shit user stop being a teenager, if the slut is cheating on him with you she will cheat on you with someone else no matter what she says.

Shit son, you tried playing cuck but you done cucked yourself.

>girlfriend
>this slut

choose one

at this point she's throwing red flags at you like fucking javelins

you need to completely cut her off

it might suck for a little bit now but it may very well kill you later

Many more women out there who are better than that. You sound under the age of 25. I am in my 30s and had a 19yr old cutie Asian, ask if I was single a few months ago. Trust me fuck wad, dump that bitch and get on with your life. You have time. A LOT OF TIME.. im in my 30s and can get asked out by a 19yr old; you have all the fucktime in the world.

Boom. Headshot.

I'm a degenerate fag and nearly traded my loyal gf in for some skank a while back after cheating on my gf with her. She too said she had feelings for an ex still, biggest red flag ever. You can probably fuck her some times more, do some nice twisted shit like rapeplay or A2M and then move on to a new gf, it's the best thing to do now.

Solid bait or you're retarded - drop her and move on to an adult who acts like one.

Feel like y'all kill me now. She clearly made a decision to be with me but she wanted to still be friends with him after their break up. The nig asked a girl out two weeks later, me and her got together after a few months and we've been dating for almost just as long. Things were going fucking great until now. She said she thinks she needs time to learn to respect herself enough to realize she deserves someone like me. We haven't split yet she wants to try for us and wants to earn my trust again. We've known each other for a year now and we both felt like this was it, we were meant to be. I know I got a really good chance here I just don't know how to go about it.

>She doesn't love you.

>She is a broken/damaged slut.

>If she admitted "making out", then it means the had sex and/or she sucked him off.

>Dump her. Delete phone number and all social media. Make no attempts to contact the slut.

>Stop arguing, just dump her.

>She is a broken/damaged slut that can not be fixed or saved.

She doesn't respect you.
She isn't even trying to respect you.
Cut ties and move on, this type of person isn't worth the hassle.

Post a picture of her so we can judge her harshly.

>She cheated on him twice
once a cheater, always a cheater.

>needs time to learn to respect herself enough to realize she deserves someone like me.

That means she needs time to stuff as many cocks in her body as she can manage without that guilty feeling she is used to when acting like a cheating slut.

She is not a good woman to even be friends with. DUMP HER!

improved satan cant be wrong

You're fucked.

>but

Maybe ask her to try out a polyamorous relationship. If you're bi like me, that may be the best thing that ever happened to you. Fuck it maing, use your imagination. Maybe that'll get her hot for you again & if it only means you spitroast her once then that's cool too.

They're both right. Don't follow your irrational brain on this one. Your situation is NOT different than anyone else's. Your relationship with her is NOT unique to everyone on the planet. You are not a special snowflake situation. No love story. Your story will NOT be different than anyone else's. Save yourself. Be a man.

Also, sorry to be depressing, but that is your reality.

>She cheated on him twice with me

Sooo.... You witnessed this woman cheat and now you're surprised she cheated?

You thought you were gonna turn her into a "good girl" or something you fucking idiot.

Learn your lesson. Don't fucked with girls who cheat, even if they're "really into you" and move on from her.

He's the alpha she'll never forget, you're the beta she'll never truly love. Take a hint.

Break up with her,
Get a good fuck off her and then ditch the bitch.

If you get married to her then you deserve everything she does to you.

Remember that if you let her continue this behaviour without reprecussions then she will do it again and again.

You may "love" her but she doesn't love you, she shows you that everytime she gets in contact with him.

Grow up, Fuck her, Chuck her, Everyday you are with her you miss out on finding your perfect woman.

She is not that perfect woman.

Because she cheats.

Now fuck off.

Quads of truth.

Time for threesome ... Post picture evidence to Sup Forums

We provided free advice ... Deliver OP

Post nudes of GF

Honestly dude, if she did it with you, shell do it to you. Last night was just an indication of things to come. Best to move on m8