Rekt Bread bois

Rekt Bread bois

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SOP9tUvkEuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

new pc dont have any content but lurking... pls post many rekt

my lady informed me there hasn't be a rekt thread for days on b so i figured i should take care of it. Post boiis

you deserve a free fedora sir

why?

so did a guy jump in the fire or what?

He smashed his finger somehow, and got a blood blister under the nail. These hurt like fuck, so he drilled through the fingernail to relieve the pressure.

No clue why he didn't use a smaller drill bit though, it didn't need to be quite so large...

What was she trying to accomplish

Are you an idiot?

Sorry "he" also I read the other post

I wanna express how greatful i am for your contribution in this thread guys. Keep 'em coming

that little faggot should get the chair IMO

Did you just double assume a gender you motherfucker

story?

He was trying to steal copper

did he make it?

niggers...

I was expecting that car to blow up according to the title

Oh yes

God damn I'm never going to Asia. Or I'll never use the streets and only take stairs

yeah, story?

lol karma

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He fake it

>having children and not bolting bookcases to the walls
probably a good thing those genes aren't going anywhere

This kinda stuff is my favorite. Wish I had more

Most deserved run over in history.

deadpool

What's worse would be if that kid was at a friend's house and got crushed...

I'd burn their house down if that were my kid.

Yeah, it'll hold up in court too. "I was scared shitless, your honor." "Thank you for ridding society of this fat asshole, sir. You're free to go."

Fucking book it

Is his hand or glove or whatever melted to the thing or something? Didn't pay that much attention in physics class.

This. It hurts like HELL !
I usually use a paperclip, it's more accurate, but anyway he did good !

Can't you heat up a paper clip so it just melts through the nail?

whats the story?

Nigger + tyre + fuel + theft + time = zozzle.

Nice webm. Would watch all day.

are you blind? Nerve gas.

at least he didnt miss

If the blood is coming out at such pressure does that mean it is still being pumped by the heart? meaning his brain is still active? or is it just a pressurized system?

fine watch this guy set his balls on fire then you cheater

youtube.com/watch?v=SOP9tUvkEuA

This is to extreme back to 9gag I skip

He'd have to kill me, if he didn't I'd kill him then next time I saw him for doing that to me.

I'll bet that hertz a lot. Watt the fuck was he thinking?

Daesh taught me a lot about anatomy

Yeah, easily. I usually Light a candle for that. Clip gets red and you can pinch a hole in your nail. Instant relief . After that never forget antiseptic..

Ahahahahaha that last hit

this other nigger one.. dont any body see he is a superhuman? he is full of fuel and dont burn?

"watt's the worst that can happen?"

What's even worse as if faggots coudn't tell the whole thing was staged and it is not real.

Michel und Sven, ja?

I fucking hate sand niggers. That guy "didn't" see him. Then just kept driving. they were going like 10 mph.

See, jews kill everyone.

"Ohm my god I'm being fried alive"

your body is pressurized, hence the term blood pressure, why some pilots were special suits when flying, etc. Your head is the highest point in body and also the brain required lots of oxygen (blood). So popping a hole in it with that much force will cause it to turn into a faucet.

It's a small part of the brain that's running your vital organs, closest part to the brain stem, your heart will run for a few minutes usually if you've been shot in the head. Recently deceased people sometimes try and breath.

So do you survive something like this, or what happens?

so are all niggers, treacherous and cowards

niggers at like tough guys but sucker punch from behind. fucking pussies

there are things to consider like body weight, being bent over etc, also the impact from the bullet can create pressure in the affected area

the heart doesn't stop pumping immediately either

a person who is laying flat on the ground dead, their body's weight can squeeze out a majority of it's blood content even if the heart is completely still

This is satisfying for some reason.

why would you not scope out a bank first to make sure Mike Ehrmantraut wasn't working there?

most criminals are not gus fring

Kys

nigger left the door open

Hahaha!!!

kekistan

I almost just shit myself laughing at this so hard

nah man you have the footage that show you maintained your lane i would take that to court and make the cop repair my car.
>your probably worse off running

i just use about a .020 drill bit and turn it by hand...works great.