>The characters have guns

I thought I was watching something realistic, not high fantasy

>Criminals break the law by having firearms in a country where they're illegal
Yeah, totally fucks my suspension of disbelief

>Bongland
>guns are illeagal
Simply untrue

Fun Fact:
Even when you ban guns, criminals can still get guns.

It's because criminals don't follow the law.

Shocking, I know.

But they're not? It is just another liberal meme.

You can own rifles, shotguns and (in certain parts) handguns in the UK.

Yeah, what's next?

A movie where a bunch of armed terrorists shoot-up a concert in a country like France that has banned guns?

Watching a crime movie. Criminal runs a red light. Really ruined it for me.

They still have guns because criminals will get them.

They just have less guns because it isn't fucking piss easy to get them no matter who you are like it is for Amerifats.

Didn't they ban handguns after that school shooting (unless they're muzzle loaded, collectible or for pest control)?

>American
>Genuinely believes that any form of gun control means that any kind of firearm is completely illegal

I swear to god every time I meet an American I somehow end up in an argument with them because within the first 10 minutes of revealing I'm from Australia they'll make a remark lamenting the fact that guns don't exist here.

Yeah, fucking Sc*ttish "people" caused it. God I hate jocks.

They're trying to license airguns now, what the fuck Scotland?

>expecting Americans to be anything other than loud morons

not even once, just look at their elections

>>British crime movie
>> Guns

Watch out Sarge, he's got a shootah!

Blimey!

This.
In a country with tight gun laws getting a handgun (as opposed to a long gun, which is more impractical for criminal acts) involves importing them illegally and people who have access to them are almost always involved with organised crime.

In America, petty criminals will steal them from the homes of people who own them legally or just buy them/get a relative with a relatively clean rapsheet to buy them (depending on state laws, are there any that don't do background checks for handguns?) and circulate them around all the other petty criminals and so every crack head has a 50/50 chance of having a pistol in his underpants.

Of course in bongland the crackheads will just stab you instead, so not sure how much of an advantage the whole thing is.

No, they just "steal" them from the police instead, you better believe all those police issued firearms that go "missing" from the locked armoury were sold

Wait, what? Do the police hate carrying guns so much that they can't even stand being in the same building as them?

>you can have a spooky-ass rifle/shotgun but not an innocent cute handgun
who were the retards that made these laws

>crow and masturbate on the Internet all the time about how your country doesn't have guns
>Americans start to believe that you did in fact ban guns
>This is the fault of Americans

Aussie logic.
Then again you faggots are the inbred descendants of criminals AND compulsive shitposters, so it shouldn't be surprising.

Nigger please. I live in England and the most crime I do is post mean things on the internet, which is a 50 year sentence here, and seed my torrents which is another 50 years in prison.

My brother is a faggot who thought he'd be a drug dealer, got in deep with people and had to handle guns used in crimes to not get put in a hole. They're not that uncommon.

>american movie

>there's more than 1 or 2 non-hispanic white people

like wtf???

>film set in Britain
>characters don't periodically stop what they're doing at certain times in the day to pray towards Mecca

Couldn't get immersed after that point.

>in a country where they're illegal
Guns are perfectly legal here mate, just need a licence to own them.

Only on mainland, in Northern Ireland handguns are still legal.

>film set in America
>something something el diablo pablo no worky worky esse

I found it really immersive.

You fuckers literally ban videogames.

How is banning guns that far off?

That's low fantasy, fantastical elements in a mundane setting, e.g. bongs with guns