What is the meaning of life?

What is the meaning of life?

We work, get money and get our dick sucked, but is that all we are living for?

In the end, what does really matter?

I don't live to work or get money

that's why I read Philosophy

and who said life must have a reason? we are fucking animals

means nothing in the end

nothing escapes entropy, not even the universe

We have no "great purpose". Life is nature's way of keeping meat fresh. Get over it.

animals have a purpose, to survive and procreate... biologically talking every organism have purpose in life

it's worth as much as you decide it is worth.
completely up to you Sup Forumsro

... and that's what happens when you name your kid Elliot ...

not everyone here is a furfag

Some day the last human dies and its like no one of us ever existed.

Start us off.

Means literally nothing my dude.

You can choose to be thankful for being wrenched from the void of non-existence to live a meaningless human life or you can choose to resent it.

but just keep in mind that Mother Theresa and Hitler had literally the same outcome in life, and all memories of them will be washed away by entropy

IN THE END IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

That's a realllly big scrotum.

dont survive the hell, live through it.

why are you alive?

Just enjoy it as much as you can.

The trick is to figure out how to get paid for something you wanna do and enjoy.

Keep good health as well, will improve your outlook.

Ultimately nothing matters, but you're literally the universe thinking to itself so be curious of that and try not to worry yourself about the meaning of your consciousness.

Sounds ridiculous but I think there's no meaning for an individual's life, there would be more a meaning for a race to win the selection and get to the gods level ie conquer stars, getting imortal, create life on hostile planets, etc...

Live to do what you enjoy. Anything else is meaningless fluff.

the meaning of life is to procreate

ITT: average to low IQ people talk about life

Go on then, what's your're opinion Einstein?

The universe is made of quantum, litterally particles of probability. So the world we see infront of us is a product of the world, and a product of how we see it. So if you want to see meaning you must put meaning on it.

have a kek sir

I knew it was coming

Meaning is what you make of it. Basically all there is to it.

>Elliot
>furfag

I did not expect this feel.

resonse of a retard that is scared of saying something stupid

To meaning of life is to give life meaning.

The meaning of life is whatever you make it. Some take it as sleep with as many people as possible, some take it as be a nice person, some want true happiness. Life has no inherent meaning, only the meaning you give to it.

Survival and procreation are life's intentions not its purpose.

Love the Lord with all your heart mind soul and strength and love your neighbor as yourself.

please kill yourself

lead a good and happy life, have kids impart your knowledge, hope that when you die family offspring friends can say "yeah user was a good person"