If your mother was raped, you must post in this thread

If your mother was raped, you must post in this thread.

My mother was raped by my biological father when I was a baby, right next to my room, several times.

I believe this explains my mother's odd personality and the abuse I myself went through later on; I also suspect she may have taken it out on me, as did her husband.

Any experience of your own you can share?

I discovered this rape stuff after decades of my mother not saying a word about it.

Don't let this thread go by.

I got raped by my own brother when I was 7 years old. I am a male. There you go pal my fucking experience.

Sorry about that.

I'd like experience with raped mothers.

Cringe.

did it happen just once?

I'm glad your mother was raped too bad you weren't forced to watch it.

Learn to fucking write you fucking retarded nigger. Edgy little faggot.

We are going to need details chaps, maybe some green text.

Is that what gets you off or what buddy?

Cringe 2.0.

You can delete your post, but you can't delete the cringe that you are. Stay retarded.

No, I'm trying to profile my own mother, basically.

These guys are mad because their dad's fucking raped their mom and couldn't do shit about it. I'm happy that that happened to you and you have to live with that for the rest of your life and you think of it everyday. You probably jerk off thinking about it you fucking perv

>you fucking perv

>the rest of your post

Right.

my mom told me stories about her druggie mother who would let men rape her when she was as young as fucking 9. to this day if I ever find a single one of those fucks they'll live the rest of their life being tortured.

This
Who dafuq was your bio-father to your mother and her husband? a friend, neighbor, in-law?
How much older is your brother and what did he do and did he do it several times or just the ones?

How messed up is your mother?

>Who dafuq was your bio-father to your mother and her husband? a friend, neighbor, in-law?

She thinks he was her boyfriend; I think he fucked her a few times a week when he felt like it, nothing more.

She found her husband several years after I was born.

My mother was raped by a family friend and almost raped by a pack of niggers

> who would let men rape her
>let
>rape

...wut

She let men rape her daughter, you thick cunt.

That's the thing: rape occurs when the sex happens without consent.
She LET them rape her.
She CONSENTED.
That wasn't rape. Rape is only rape when it's un-consensual.

Are you literally retarded?

The daughter didn't consent you fucktard.

SHE let THEM rape her DAUGHTER. The daughter didn't consent, you FUCKING idiot.

If someone allows someone else to rape you, and you disagree, you'll still get raped.

Such a fucking idiot.

The mother was consenting, not the person being raped, you jabroni