Why do they keep delaying that Amityville Horror movie with Bella?

>Trailer released in 2014, scheduled for release in early 2015
>Pushed back a year to 2016
>Month before release it was pushed to 2017

what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyK7YuwUWsU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>getting cucked by your sister

just imagine what that feels like

is this a tranny convention

This is maybe the most perfect match for this reaction image ever.

stop giving this whore attention. what the fuck does she even do? I've never even seen her in a movie. All I've seen her in was a youtube interview in which she seemed dumber than a box of rocks.

All this means to me is we're one step closer to that sex tape starring her, Dani, and me.

It's gonna happen.

>me on the right

h-hey dani

Bella is a Serial BrotherCucker.

hi dani

you wanna fug

shes a top-shelf prostitute

At it again.

would you suck on bella's thick feminine penis and swallow her hot sticky feminine loads?

>you will never be able to afford a night with bella

If she was a tranny I honestly would. Not even gonna act like I wouldn't.

Not unless I also get to pound her tight little butthole until she cums all over her belly

>dat cellulite
Nice.

>Not hitting the prostate so hard that she cums right into her own mouth and then cumswaps with her sister

Amateur.

oooh mama

>cucked by his sister

10/10 thread

That'd honestly be hot as fuck.

>pre fridge era

Women are disgusting. I wish I was gay. Right now, I only like feminine penis.

Good thing Bella has one of those then

I've never been THAT guy before, but I really get the feeling that her coming out as bisexual is part of a publicity stunt because her career appears to be drying up.

maybe this will cure you senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=wyK7YuwUWsU

Well, yeah. Plus teenage attention whore. You know how many freshman "bisexuals" I went to college with that after they realized we weren't paying attention to them anymore went back to fucking dudes? It was a fucking lot.

no cuz da one observe da tweet

the "coming out" was someone on twitter asking her "are you bisexual?" and she said "yes"

that was it

Bella a cute. CUTE.

ok itz da barley legal flip ok STOP

The brother probably turn gay or impotent

ariel is better

she's sultry

i want a night of filthy degeneracy with both of them

just

Congratulations then, you're gay

Who the fuck is Bella Thorne?

Also, nobody is bisexual.

ffs bella
alright, i'll jerk off again, if you insist

No. All women are bisexual to some degree, but men are one way or the other

i geniunely NEED to mate with bella

i cant take this anymore

To answer your question, I think it's so they can get just the right amount of publicity for Thorne right before the movie comes out.

Suddenly, someone post the gif, when she say her father died last year.............

shitty movie cover

It gets worse the more you look at it.

TRUE......TRUE

>she fell for the gay meme

BELLA JUST FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR THICK FEMININE COCK

i never had a sister. i always wondered what it would be like to be the only son with 3 hot bitch sisters like the thornes. Must be wonderful to be the brother of such sexy whores, routinely watching them passed around from guy to guy, and having my sisters constantly brainwashing and bullying me into being 100% supportive of their slutty whore ways, even going so far as to make me do their chores and wash their dirty underwear so I learn to sympathize with what they go through. SHIT, Im DIAMONDS just writing this

too skinny

i came a little

they'd probably use you as their point of reference for how to attract the most men
modeling all sorts of whorish outfits for you and asking if you like them, blatantly flaunting their tight little bodies around you and hoping to catch you staring at them, etc

My penis moved on the third cycle.

Give that man some JUST hair.

G-gg-go on

He was cute as a shota.

Whats her modus operandi?

>totesmarissa
>PLS RESPOND

Haha that's not real, right?

I nutted to this pic the other day

they'd probably get immense satisfaction from catching you looking at their asses or their tits, knowing that they're such perfect little sluts that even their brother can't help but stare
i imagine they'd get into it, too, deliberately creating situations where you wouldn't be able to resist, like maybe wearing slutty little miniskirts and "accidentally" dropping stuff on the floor and bending over to pick it up, making sure that you're directly behind them first
or maybe wearing their slutty little thong bikinis and sitting in your lap, wiggling and grinding a little "to get comfy", feeling a sense of accomplishment when they start to feel your dick hardening against their ass

Glad you let us know man

Fugg, that shit always kill me, bruh

My dad (mine) died 10 years ago. fugggggggg

>Irrelevant actor/actress comes out as bisexual

Wow dude. Crazy.

This is one of the saddest gifs I've seen. I think about it whenever I jerk off to her snapchat vids

>no father figure

no wonder she is such a messed-up slutty whore now

This girl will do anything for attention. Sex tape is right around the corner.

please

you've been saying that for 2 years now

sex tape WHEN

>18 years old

Bitch looks like she is a 35 year old hooker with a secret penis

disgusting

I don't get it. Girls do this goofy, closed-mouth kiss shit with each other all the time, and there are pics and vids of her kissing Bella P going back years.

Not that I've been paying attention to the behavior of underage girls

This shit is going to /r9k/ right now

>real life Kss x Sis

jfc, i'll probably explode

>kiss_x_sis_irl.jpg

just like in my animays

Oh........Lawd