Parents got divorced 11 years ago. Really fucked me up as a child...

Parents got divorced 11 years ago. Really fucked me up as a child. My mom always made it seem like she was the one who wanted to stay together and her whole family blamed my dad for "tearing the family apart". I only recently found out 2 weeks ago that my mom cheated on my dad while she was deployed in 2004 and continued to talk to the guy even after she got back. I'm pissed and my mom has no clue that I know. How should I confront her/find the other guy?

KYS

Fag

grow up

coming from a faggot that bought a pass on Sup Forums

your parents got divorced when you were born?

you and your dad take turns raping her. make sure she knows why.

idk just tell her like you just told us?

How can you tell tho?

Found the filthy mobile poster

>how should i confront her
join isis and blow up the middle east. when the war grows in size odds are your mom will be deployed to syria. then confront her on the field of battle like a real man

1996. Why?

>being this retarded

Why don't you just mind your own fucking business and worry about your own love life and your future instead of being a nosey little child. Your parents relationship does not concern you. Parents break up and divorce all the time, no need to be a little pussy about it.

Find the other guy? Why to get your ass stomped in?

Marriage is supposed to mean something. And a nosey child being a pussy about divorced parents?! Are you fuckin retarded?

Seriously tho, what an epic scene it would be with a guy who must face his own mother on the battlefield.

mind your own fucking business

How could he stomp my ass in? He's an old man by now

And all he had to do was turn his phone 90°.

It is my business

>who is rolker gracie?

>Being this retarded and not knowing how families work.
Jesus, how many times did your parents beat you, kid?

Women lie and refuse to change.
Confronting your mother will do nothing.
Deal with it and get over the entire situation.
Most positive thing you can do is to learn from it and have a healthy successful relationship yourself

Exactly what I was thinking

Obv not enough

Yeah but I want her to feel remorse. She doesn't deserve to have another relationship after that. If you knew how nice s guy my dad is, you'd understand

I think you might be fucking retarded.

This isn't one of your autistic video game fantasies where you are the hero running around solving mysteries and righting wrongs of the past. You go talking shit like that to a real life man he's going to PRESS X to fuck you up. Guaranteed.

Sounds like my mom. Except my dad was too much of a pussy to leave her even after she had half breed niglets.

Sup Forums is such a wonderful place.

You are doomed to be a beta cuck just like your dad. I can tell just by how you type. You seriously need to make preparations for being cheated on in the future should some sad lonely women every choose to get involved with you.

Just kidding.
Sup Forums is almost as retarded as you are.

I'm a grown ass man. I think I can handle a guy who's at least 50

You say anything yo her?

Found the autistic basement dweller. Enjoy mommy's tendies faggot.

Nah. You wreak of weakness. WHich is part of the reason you are even here posting about this rather than confronting these people face to face.

You won't do anything I can tell.

Here's something you could do: tell her you know the truth behind your parents split and then cut her out of your life.

This

My dads not a beta cuck. He's the one who left her

Just let her know you know and that learning it from some other source than her kills you. She lied to you and the family for years because she didn't want to get blamed. But then again you gave us a tiny portion of the story.

If the story is your mom was a hoe and hurt your dad then broke up the family, then let her know she robbed you of a childhood as a family. And if you actually feel this way tell her up front and that you can't forgive her for this and it's beyond dissapointing.

Just tell her, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Pussy.

He was being cucked for a time though. Also he did not physically kick her ass or his ass. So.... yeah

Yeah. When I was old enough to say things to her despite the consequences, I called her a dirty coal burning slut, my dad an idiot cuckold and left home.

Haven't talked to them since 2002.

okay here's what you are going to do.
First and most importantly go to a boxing gym and learn how to punch properly and workout you will need it if you confront the cheater
Second go to your dad and tell him that she cheated. Remember two angry guys are better than one.
Third go and talk to your mother with your father
tell her that she should be ashamed or some other shit. In general make her feel bad
Last but not least find the guy that was fucking your mum and kick his ass with your dad. If you cannot gather the rage necessary remember he fucked up your younger days

More info. Mom is a pilot. Fucked another pilot on deployment. My dad is a cop who still worked 5 days a week. Before you say my mom was under stress because of combat, it was in Kosovo

THAT is how it's done! That's how a man handles this shit.

It was painful, but it felt good to let them know how I was really feeling about them.

I don't know the guy though. I want to find him before I confront my mom do I can fuck it his relationship too if he has one. I've been searching for some time now. All I know is he was a Kiowa pilot in the Tennessee national guard. I'm not from Tennessee

lol you're so triggered.

Projection detected.

being from somewhere or not doesn't mean shit. Also , think about this. If it wasn't for him you could have a normal childhood with both of your parents. He fucked up everything in your life so in my opinion he deserves to get a good ass kicking. Remember im not saying kill the guy just kick his ass. Preferably at a point that he goes to the hospital