Hey, need quick advice from german Sup Forumstards

hey, need quick advice from german Sup Forumstards

do men shave their armpits nowadays in europe?
Is it socially acceptable to have hairy / shaved armpits? (asking especially for germany)

german here

shave ur armpits

German here.
Usually i see both in public.
Personally i do shave.

shave your shxt faggot

Yes its socially accepted. I don't shave my armpits. But many do shave them especially teens.

I also shave my butthole. Not gay btw.

that's so gay

anyone know good ways to do it?
i have 3 days
and yes i didnt go in a public pool for a long time.

german here
i do

german here, i dont. HEIL HITLER

i shave them just for hygiene reasons, after a long sweaty day it could get smelly

Either trim with a trimmer.
Or
>wash desired area with cold water
>rub shaving cream
>use razor to shave
>wash desired area with cold water
>put baby powder or creme
Just watch a YouTube tutorial video

WHY DONT YOU SHAVE YOUR PUSSY ASWELL?
kys

is it bad if i dont have any kind of cream?

i usually only shave my beard and i dont need cream there

German, i don't

No it's not bad. The cream is just to keep it soft. If there is no cream then don't use any. I personally don't put cream after shaving but most people I know do.

who gives a fuck if you shave your pits. anyone who is impressed by a sprcific armpit hairstyle is a fucking retard.

thank you a lot for your advice!

i am socially insecure and want to belong to the majority because my class is filled with bullies and i do not want their attention

grow some balls. stand up, out of the masses, be the guy who fuckes the princess. not the average cuck

fuck all the haters, do want you want to do

later, but for now i am a sheep

NO, NO, NO. your mind will assimilate.
Believe me ONE thing. Its now or NEVER.

believe me you need to stop giving a fuck what others think about you, at the end no one will give a fuck about you

theres no point, im still fat and ugly, 2 things that i cant change over the weekend. And everyone has a boyfriend or is lesbian

Op here, leaving thread

how old are you if i may ask

dont be a fag,fag.

as an older user i advice you to stop being so conscious about yourself.

these faggots know whats up, op.
anyways, think about this logically: youve never shaved your pits before, you have no experience doing it so your odds of doing it well are slim to none. do you wanna be the awkward faggot with slashed up razor burned armpits, or just the mellow dude with natural pits?

nice

as a formerly fat fuck who is still kind of thicc, seriously what got me over my social anxiety and got me attention from women was ignoring them and just focusing on being happier with myself. in less than a year, i was happier, so i was taking better care of my body and bitches noticed i was calm and confident and not worrying about impressing them, so they were more comfortable around me. then bitches.

dont try to be cool or fit in or whatever. just be.

OP here again, just fyi:
I actually want them shaved but don't know if that's acceptable

faggot knows whats up. just be yourself.

if thats the case, just trim them with clippers for now, like i said earlier, you dont want your grand opening to be your first attempt.