But when we move down to the Pyramid stage, the atmosphere for Radiohead is funereal...

>But when we move down to the Pyramid stage, the atmosphere for Radiohead is funereal, the end of each song barely acknowledged by anyone other than the hardcore fans at the front. People around us chat through the songs, openly bored at the dirge-like offerings. And yes, there is a good reason why the large screens sit either side of the stage to help faraway audiences stay engaged; if you fill the feed with fuzzy, blurry, psychedelic pap, then it’s no wonder you lose your audience. What a contrast to go over to the Other stage and join the energy, excitement and musical wizardry of Major Lazer. It would have had me bouncing on the bed at home.
wtf i hate ed balls now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Czqtjk_iGFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fuzzy, blurry, psychedelic pap
Worst description ever. I have to remind myself that some people out there listen to Radiohead and think it's super experimental

Ed Balls

Ed Balls is just jealous

thats funny, I was there and everyone within 100 feet of the stage screamed the lyrics to almost every single song.

Ed Balls

youtube.com/watch?v=Czqtjk_iGFU

>Ed Balls
You actually give a shit about his musical opinion OP?

Ed Balls

It wasn't a great performance to be fair. Easily their worst at Glasto, it just felt a bit generic. Shame because the setlist was great.

Ed Balls

Ed Balls

is he wrong though

yes

he's not right that's for sure

Ed Balls

Balls Ed

What a poor soul, imagine being named Ed Balls and going through primary school

Ed BALLS XD

Literally who?

Anyone named balls has no right to judge anything

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED balls

ed BALLS

"he also enjoyed Kaiser Chiefs and Stormzy, Balls wasn’t so positive about Radiohead’s performance."

Lol dude

Former UK president
How out of touch are you?

haha yeah

ED BALLS

not a massive radiohead fan but ed balls is a cunt who can fuck off

Ed Balls

kek

I think he was referring to the imagery on the screens