Would you date a suicidal girl who sits at home playing video games all day?

Would you date a suicidal girl who sits at home playing video games all day?

No.
Because I'm a depressed guy who sits and shitposts/plays video games all day.
I don't want to date someone who is basically me but a woman.

only if she's willing to cosplay as Dva and call me daddy

can I use your computer?

Yeah, perfect match for me.

this

Yep. We're perfect for each other. Especially if she looks like that.

Yep I would

haha

yes

thats perfect for me

we can be fucked up and in love together haha

>haha
>im so lonely

id rather go for that than antifa scum

Is she good at blowjobs?

I'm doing that now. Worst relationship I ever had. Had the chance of someone else- chose the wrong girl.

Yes

I don't understand

wouldn't you want to speak to someone who understands your own experiences?
if you meet some successful professional career woman, what will you talk about?

Something is better than nothing. At least you're learning something.

That describes me so yeah.

This is actually my fetish. Let me green text my fantasy for you

>Find suicidal gamer girl
>Marry her
>Get her to make me her life insurance beneficiary
>Slit her wrists in her sleep
>She blleds out and my bank account suddenly inflates.
>Mfw i make wise investments with her payout and never have to work another day in my life

I am it's not what it's cracked up to be. They're not as horny when they clinically depressed. Normal girls when they get sad try to fuck to feel better. Depressives just give up and stew in it.

She sounds like she is inexpensive to keep and easy to fuck.

Noice

Its never fucking worth it man. Get out before she drags you down with her.

I dated a girl like that and it was the worst decision I have ever made.

Yes

So I can kill myself side by side with someone.

Personally I want someone who's got their life together, someone that can help me get out of this void, someone to give me motivation to get better and improve myself.

If I was to date someone who was basically me, who does nothing and is miserable all the time, we'd both never ever get out of the rut we're in.

Of course as long as she has her own computer we could lan play all day

but someone like that will never want a screw up like you...

this.
in the end, probably none of you will do it. happened to me and we're still together.

I'm in a relationship with a girl who threatned to kill herself if I left.
She has a chronic desease that pains her a lot, and she's been cheated on, and abused before.
She likes Pokémon but mostly Netflix.
Close enough?

sure, we have many things in common

I've never had a gf before so I'd date pretty much anyone.

accurate.

ESPECIALLY if your the man in the situation.
a guy might pick a fuck up girl because he thinks shes sexy, you will recieve no such luxery.

yes if i shes cute. OP pic? no thanks.

>Would you date a suicidal girl who sits at home playing video games all day
of course, if she did drugs too she'd be perfect

Fuck no, girls with mental issues are not worth the pussy. I'd rather jack off.

well palyeds

A man can dream.
Why not aim high rather than just settling?

No, it isn't. I'd rather be alone than with an emotionally dependent fucking leech

I'm in similar, except the chronic desease and mine only plays website games. she tells me that I'm the only reason why she is still alive, its a dick move

ITT: Virgins who don't realize that being with crazy is worse than being alone.

same here, tried breaking up twice, couldn't because of that

On the contrary most people (yes, it includes men) who have their life together are somehow looking for something to fix. Especially if they feel some kind of (there are very many different kinds) sympythy for someone or something could even be pet. This holds more true for someone who is aline and in their late 30s increasingly all the way upto 60s. Unsurprisingly it is also true for most 20s girls (not boys in that age)

I only like girls with mental issues, but I agree completely.

same with my BF, its very manipulative...idk what to do.

WHY DO WE STAY AND BE UNHAPPY GODDAMNIT
we should just leave and go get that tinder pussy

No. I'm not looking to babysit some retard who can't even take care of herself. Those faggots who say yes are either incapable of scoring chicks or unaware of what it's like to have to clean up after someone else who dgaf.

bro tinder doesn't work for shit in my country, except for fat chicks

I don't know what I can tell you cause I haven't found a way out so far

Former insurance goy here.
Most life insurances have suicide clauses to prevent people from taking a program out before killing themselves.
Two years waiting before it (and you) expires is the industry standard.

Tu kahan sey hai?

I agree. Just grow some balls and get out. If a girl's gonna kill herself it sure ain't Because of you no matter how she tries to twist your mind into believing so.

"I'm gonna kill myself if I can't have you" well...Tough luck I guess

yes

I would like to have such a girlfriend

If you want suicide threats when you tell you leave her, unexpected calls and phone checked because she's overly jealous, random bullshit and hours of fighting then go for it. At least she's loyal.

Been there, done that, never again.

virgin faggot detected

No you wouldn't you stupid fucking virgin loner, you've clearly never actually had a girl like that.

Sign him up to be an organ donor, and tell him that he can finally contribute to society

no, it would be so draining

Its all i want since i discover my penis

i think everyone in my situation know their SO well enough theyd be fucked up kmowing they contributed in any way to their death. its hard to be callous when your with someone every day for years.

Kek and agreed

All you want is an emotional black hole to suck the life and joy out of you? Fucking retard

i just cant live knowing that bitch killed herself because of me

yes
/thread

Nice dubs. I could wait the two years.

>Implying

Maybe you should have figured it out sooner and gotten out when you could.

agreed

Joke's on her. I have no life and joy.

Sounds like me but female so no

It's not because of you. That's just an excuse to keep you scared to leave.

exactly.

how did you leave? this sums up my relationship.

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes

Probably. I doubt that I'd ever meet a girl like that, though. Since both of us would rarely leave the house and online dating sites are a joke.

no, you perv. those examples of yours look for something they can easily control.

You just do it and don't be a pussy who comes running back out of guilt and loneliness. Live your life for you, not for some depressed bitch

Idk. I'm 28, I have nothing to lose and I've never had a gf so I'd give it a try.

As long as she had a decent life insurance policy and had me as the beneficiary

Suicidal people don't threaten you with it... Crazy manipulative bitches do

Fuck off virgin

Same.

Best advise. Don't let depressed people in ur life.

So naive.

Date? No.

Fuck with no attachment? For sure.

That way I have the best of both worlds; I get that pussy and I don't miss her when she's gone.

The trick is to set up this arrangement with multiple girls, rotating new ones in every now and then, so you really don't miss them when they're gone.

>fucking god tier alpha

FKN KEK

I don't disagree. But what does that have anything to do with the point being discussed?

It depends. How nice are her tits?

Is she rich?

I'm not naive. I just don't care.

I'm pretty fucking calloused honestly. If someone told me something stupid about how I was the only reason they were around, I'd probably tell them that the only reason they're around is because i need help keeping the house clean and paying bills.

I believe in equal sharing of work, and I'd never live with someone who couldn't pull their weight.

It won't matter when you're being emotionally manipulated by a woman with no sex drive and a co dependancy

Also be prepared for a serious investigation when insurance money is involved. Some companies employ independent investigators.
Some companies will also try to weasel out by claiming a material misrepresentation in the original contract. Make sure your answers are honest and she doesn't have pre existing medical records for suicidal tendencies.

She threatened to kill herself when I left her, bought new SIM cards to call me from different numbers, texted me all day long, I threatened her I'll call the police and pretended I had a girlfriend and let her speak to her. She stopped.

>b-but I cannot live knowing she killed herself 'because of me'
It's HER depression, HER mental health, HER parents are responsible for destroying her, not me.

I was a dick in the relationship and I regret some things I did like hiding shit from her...I loved her and I still think about her.

She was on so many medications for bipolar, ocd and social anxiety...I was with her, it was the meds that caused her to act like that, she was so sane without them...so many different meds every month because she was feeling worse and worse....

I found out from a mutual friend that she had been hospitalized last summer for trying to kill herself...I wish I was there to be for her...but I just don't care anymore...haven't seen her since.

That worked for my wife. The house was a fucking mess when I said it, too, and now it's never been cleaner.

You say that until you're being mentally and emotionally sucked dry by a co dependant husk of a human being with no sex drive or motivation to succeed in life.

I have my shit together, I expect the same from a partner.

No, user, I don't want damaged goods. Those are the ones that kill you in your sleep.

/ thread

no sex drive???? How did I end up dating her?

Rape.

Already do you faggot fuck

Why did you post the parents from Spy Kids?

And why the fuck do I know that?