So my neighbor asked me to clean up her computer...

so my neighbor asked me to clean up her computer. found a hidden folder in her pictures and it contains some gold (no hardcore). does Sup Forums want moar?

much much moar yes

yes

Fake but yes

Yes please.

um, yes... get to it skippy

Of course!

you are full of shit but yes

totally not fake. total neighbor next door

Holy shit! Nice find

you should tell her you found some pictures and she might want to be more careful with that.

she might have wanted you to find them which means she might want to fuck. happened to me once. value

Im 99% sure that she wanted you to find them.

we have gone out drinking in the past and things got a little handsy, but didn't go much further from there. I'm married with kids, same story for her. She's cute and funny but not sure if I'd actually go there or not.

This. Be a tad flirty, but kinda cool about it. Don't be a fucking creep. If she's single, she'll probably be down to smash.

>hot wife next door forgets she has a folder containing dozens of naked pictures
>totally not fake brah

ok

It was buried in a folder within a folder within a folder and then hidden. She brought it to me because it wouldn't boot right (CMOS battery replacement issue). Fixed that and took a look around. Just got lucky.

we all just get luck with this imaginary broken computer stories. has anyone every said, I fixed a buddies computer and all I find were work files?

I totally got lucky like this once too

when you've worked on thousands of computers it's bound to happen here and there. it was just extra nice this time because it was my neighbor

She might be DTF. Or she might have her husband (or your wife) kick your ass for snooping around after you fixed her computer.