>After she film, she says she's tired
>"Okay", follow her to the bus
>Tells me to go home
>Doesn't write to me again for a week
>Wrote me today
>Says she's started seeing someone
>I used to think that someone was me
>Trying to drown my sorrows, but they can swim

I know it's just one date, but we wrote for several hours each day. What should I do?

Picture related

You need to kill yourself

The only way to conquer women, is by force.

It's cuz ur ugly op sorry

Been thinking about it for a while. Not sure though.

This is what females do. They're worthless pieces of trash

We used to send Snapchats all the time. She knew what I looked like before the date.

She also swiped right on Tinder.

OP has some weird obsession with this girl because she's been in a relationship for years
facebook com / enya.wetterhorn

He even saved this picture FROM her fb page so he obviously knows about it

Typical woman.
I was chatting to an insanely hot chick that was seeing someone... and then she decides she's in love with me even after never meeting.
She'd message me CONSTANTLY, call me CONSTANTLY, generally made me feel less lonely and wanted for the first time in forever.
This continues for a year, by this time I was thinking finally after years I've found someone.
Arrange to meet... then out of the blue she gets a boyfriend that she'd known 5 minutes and decides she doesn't want to talk to me anymore... then she got well pissy with me when I deleted her off social media.

Women don't know what the fuck they want.

Fine, that's not her. Didn't want her picture to be tied to my failure. Everyone knows you can track people down.

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

if she doesn't like you after one date only fuck her just fuck her she should know you were nervous

>i-it isn't about this girl i promise im n-not stalking her

Sounds shitty. Guess the cheating type is not to be trusted.

I want to. But how can I after she says "she's too tired" to do something after the film?

Sounds to me you were too much of a cuck to ask her out and you got friendzone

OP here.

Gonna meet a new girl this tuesday at her house. Hopefully I can get over the other one that way.

Or seriously, should I just die? For real.

What are you talking about?

She wanted a detatched emotional crutch. And you gave her a steady reliable one for a year until you finally started chipping away at the "detatched" part so she deep-sixed you. Seems like she knew exactly what she wanted, knew exactly how to get it, and knows she'll have little issue getting it somewhere else if neccessary.

I learnt this the hard way:
>Girls don't want a guy that take a year to make a move
and
>Girls don't want a guy that will always be there for them. It displays dependence

I did ask her out. I was just in town for a short while when we matched. Moved here just recently. Had the date my first week here.

sounds like you got used as a cuddle bitch, OP. you were there for her emotional needs and attention and nothing else. she probably felt obligated to meet up with you after using you so hard for so long, but you never actually had a chance. she's a bitch. always remember: all women are whores.

So you shouldn't answer them when they message you and stuff? Playing hard to get, is that the way to do it?

dude

dont think about it just do it bro

how?

you didn't say anything that would make you seem interesting and i guess she lost intrest ever since the date started

this is why you work on way more than one at a time

im balancing 4 random bitches and I still think my chances of landing one are slim

tired of fucking texting for every dumbass thing tho I make websites I love having my concentration broken over an image she found funny

Yeah, I guess. I mostly talked about horror films from the 80s. Spent 20 minutes on Friday the 13th sequels and told her that her favourite film is shit.

I'm not smooth.

are you kidding me?
>sell everything
>buy massive hiking backpack (+80L)
>ounce of marijuana
>stuff all clothing and marijuana in bag
>backpack across the country

the last thing youll be thinking about is some bitch while youre running as fast as you fucking can from a bear

Wow reading that, I kind of get her.

Been thinking about doing that. But maybe cycling to France. But I'm diabetic and not sure how I can take care of that while backpacking.
Also got a cat i need to take care of.

but what we really wanna know, is friday the 13th part 4 or part 6 the true best of the series?

cause if a bitch can't even debate that, she can fuck right off.

No, I've played hard to get and it doesn't work unless a girl is already overly interested in you (this doesn't happen over the internet - only in person)

Online dating is difficult, but you need to almost immediately move the conversation from texting to meeting in person (or establishing a date) and going from there.

>small talk for a bit (optional)
>"Hey would you like to get a drink with me/go to the dogpark etc..

You need to be forward about what you want, but not pushing it. You do this to avoid the friendzone and not be turned away as a creep.

>subtle touches and words
vs
>"Hey baby, snap me something?"

In person you need to also have an aura of mystique or interest. I'm not very funny, but charismatic people should instead be funny and charming.

Obviously this doesn't always work, and you might find some fat chick that's into being treated like meat but if you want a lasting relationship, try the above.

what?

do you like boipussy?

nah. i'm a tit guy