Was Sup Forums spanked/beaten as a child? How? Do you think you're better or worse off for it...

Was Sup Forums spanked/beaten as a child? How? Do you think you're better or worse off for it? How do you intend to discipline your own children if you have them?

Yup. On my butt.
Better. Many people I've met could have needed a good spanking, but MUH LIBRUL VALUS

This. Ever notice how people born after 1990 are abrasive pieces of shit who talk to people like they won't get they're teeth knocked out? That's the result of parents being afraid to moderately spank their children at a young age.

Agreed. Kids need to learn to obey, and pain is basically the only thing that really works.

Most of them, yes.

I can't say that it really affected my behavior at all.

I learned how to avoid being caught, how to tell a plausible lie, and how to shift the blame, so I guess you could say I did learn some useful life skills- although not the ones they intended to teach me.

*their
Fuck me.

I notice this more from people born in the 80s. They're arrogant and entitled

That's because they're your managers, kid.

it kinda fucked me up to be spanked, but on top of spankings i got other really irrational physical punishments, and it never really changed my behavior, it just taught me to fear my parents and to be as sneaky as possible. i wouldn't wish what i got upon any child, especially not my own

>other really irrational physical punishments
Like what?

Yes, on my ass.
Definitely not better, but I don't know if worse.
I think spanking is pretty pointless, didn't do jack shit for me, only reasoning got me to change my behavior, not pain threats

I notice how mostly woman have that attitude, most young men are pretty chill compared to them.

This. Only retards get be hit into submission.

I was born in the 60s
>kid
You're a prime example

Worse, I loathe my family because they raised me with standards that are incompatible with civilized society. To physically harm someone and then expect them to become a functioning adult in a society where violence is criminalized is called mental retardation. Which is something that my parents and America at large suffers from. (and me too I guess since I inherited my parents tard genes.) I will not be having children because of the way I was treated by my parents and because my 'home' environment was unnecessarily traumatizing and thats all having a family of my own will remind me of.

Binging life into this world through traditional intercourse is for slaves anyways.

/thread

Same

>I was born in the 60s
You weren't. If you were, you're too old to be here and your opinions are fairly invalid since it's obvious you didn't turn out anywhere near acceptable. I'm sure you think you're owed respect, not realizing that respect is earned.

Liberal shit thoughts.
You're the reason these generations are pussies.

On my arse, very rarely... Id have to have gotten into a fair bit of shit.

I think in small doses it helps create respect.

>my parents were uncivilized and physically abused me
>therefore all physical punishment is bad
By all means, don't reproduce.

shutup dumbass

>I'm sure you think you're owed respect, not realizing that respect is earned.
You need to remember that when talking about people born in the 90s. Stop feeling so entitled.

I didn't get spanked as a kid but my best friend did, sometimes his parents did it when I was at his house too. He turned out good I guess, but I have a hard time forgetimg the sight of him getting bare-ass spanked in front of me.

>respect is earned
Cringe.
No one gets my full respect, if I'm in a situation where I could get the shit kicked out of me, or if I'm after something, you'll get a simulation of respect kek

Lol. American abuse. The shit we get tossed in jail for is moderate discipline in othets countries

See
Retards.

>people
>born in the 90s
Pick one.

It turns out toddlers are pretty retarded, libtard.

Well, I think the only thing it taught me is that I really like being spanked.

:/

That's fag talk. You're not physically harming them. You're using an appropriate level of pain to correct them. When used only as DISCIPLINE purposes, with the appropriate level, it works. If you beat the shit out of a kid just for keks or because you're a retard, then yes, you will mess them up. I hardly ever use corporal punishment on my kids because I'm raising them to know better. To behave. To avoid doing the things that will get them spanked or whatever. IF for whatever reason I do have to get physical, I don't go all MMA on them. And I make sure that they know why I did it. It's all about balance.

You're a toddler?
Nice joke

>that 2nd grade comeback
Maybe facebook is more your speed, libqueer.

>only reasoning got me to change my behavior
and what gets you to take off your fedora?

Yeah righto.
Just keep beating up your kids then

Yeah I got my ass spanked a lot. It kinda worked, I was ADHD as hell. My parents had difficulties getting me to behave. Spankings from my mom didn't do much but when my dad was giving them I feared it and behaved. I believe over all it was better for me to have them. I know once I got to be around 9 or 10 I started to behave more and didn't need them as much, but when I got them it was bad. I know I'll be spanking my kids if then need it.

My little brother was born a few years later, my parents split up around the time he was old enough to start needing spankings. He didn't get the same kind of discipline I did, especially the spankings. My mom always went easy on him and now he's in prison and will be for a while. He constantly runs his mouth and doesn't respect authority. He was born in 1991 so he fits the description one user posted here about all kids born after 1990.

>I respond to pain like an animal

You think the 80's kids are bad? These 2000's kids are worse.

>implying I'm stupid enough to waste money on bringing children into this shitty pain machine
Cute.

>if you didn't get submissive when dad hit you your a liberal

Being this much of a retard.

>muh fedora
He was right about you.

I just had a revelation, that's probably why most people are non trustworthy complete assholes.

>cute.
Cringed.

Different user.
You're dumb as fuck, you really think punching up children is good for them?

It doesn't sound like your parents spanked you in order to discipline you because they love you. It sounds like they abused you, there's a huge difference. Physically harming you is way worse than spanking you. Spankings are supposed to hurt but not injure. For younger kids most of it is the sound of the spankings (ie like using a paddle with holes in it).

>Cringed.
Yawn.

Sidenote: FFS GOOGLE ENOUGH WITH MAKING ME SELECT 10 SQUARES OF VEHICLES

Corporeal punishment of intelligent child will teach them to be excellent liars and sneaks. Used on children of average intelligence or below, corporeal punishment instills respect and obedience of arbitrary authority. On a large scale, this contributes to the basic problem of social organization: large populations of people who have internalized the idea that conquest= political legitimacy.

>bad behavior must be countered with cuddles and sugar treats
Being this much of a libtard.

>Yawn.
Cringed, again.

>punching up
Spanking isn't punching. The phrase "punching up" makes me think you're not American and your opinions on child rearing don't actually matter because you shouldn't be having them in the first place. The world needs winners, not europoors.

[citation needed]

>Cringed, again.
*rolls booger into ball and flicks it lazily*

That's not what I'm saying, if you explain things properly and give decent advice you won't have to resort to going all john cena on a 15 year old

>not American
>must be European

I got a smack on the cheek by my mom's fingertips.

>not American
>mattering what kind of subhuman you are
"Punching up" is very eurotard sounding, to be fair.

If I hear someone is spanking their kids I instantly think that they hve a fetish and are using their children to fulfill their fantasies.

>projecting his closeted pedohood onto normies

Heres a clue: Best country in the world

FAGGOT

And that's not what I'm saying. If you'd have stated that YOU were talking about actual abuse, not just spanking, you could have saved both of us some wasted time.

It only taught me to do shit when nobody can punish me, and be extra careful so I don't get beaten.
After a while I realised how retarded that was and it was better to speak up things rather than threatening everyone with violence.

If you can't behave correctly without the fear of pain, you are even less than an animal then

Answer: America
You wouldn't be on our website begging for our attention otherwise.

>being this upset your not Australian

I got spanked a few times and I think I'm better for it. It was very rare though. It shouldn't be hard enough to bruise them or really even make them red. Just strong enough for someone to not want them. You shouldn't spank a kid as your go to form of discipline. Only when they've really done bad. You also shouldn't need to spank anyone who's 10 or older. They should behave well enough by then. You have to use spanking as a means if discipline and not as a means if taking out your anger.

If you are faced with a difficult or demanding situation (like an unruly child) juat solve it with violence.
Children should learn this early on.

>your
Why would I be upset about being literate and not a descendant of criminals? That's a rhetorical question, Yahoo Serious.

>grammar Nazi
Its okay neckbeard you can always come visit, if you ever leave your computer chair

Physical abuse and BDSM spanking is what faggots do to carry on the gorilla legacy when they can't raise oog-oogs properly.

Grammar Nazi: What the learning disabled call people who expect them to act like they were raised by white people.

>someone stealing a loaf of bread is a criminal

your fedora is on way too tight man

>faggotwithmommyissues.jpg
Nice appeal to "authority".

>descendent of criminals
>not white

Which one am I tard?

>someone stealing a loaf of bread is a criminal
>someone stealing a loaf is a criminal
>someone stealing is a criminal
>etc

I spank frequently, recent work

>he thinks those are mutually exclusive categories

>smack
>smack

So you don't have any real arguments?
Just call 'em liberals. That will sureley show them that I'm right!

You were referring to the first fleet.

So they are.

Spanked and psychologically abused for any issue I caused my parents (mostly father). Also got punished when my younger sibling did stuff wrong.

Not really though, do you think you're a "criminal" for downloading mp3s? Kek

That's stupid. If you can't think of a way to correct behavior other than with violence, then you're too fucking retarded to be raising children.

lmao all you did was prove his point.

Downloading isn't illegal. Sharing is. If it were, then yes, you'd still be a criminal. It has nothing to do with how you feel about the word. Did you do 10 over the speed limit on your way to work today? If you did, you're a criminal.

>whiteknighting for another man
Daddy wasn't around to raise you, eh?

It depends on the context of the hitting. My father hit me whenever I said anything that set him off, and often times those would be very benign and uncontroversial things. I believe that is what caused my antisocial tendencies, social awkwardness and anxiety. I was incredibly quiet and shy as a kid. It took decades for me to get better and I still feel damaged. I don't think hitting was good for me as a child.

Whites who break the law aren't ACTUAL whites. Just like you.

Okay so 99% of everyone is a criminal.
Your "descendant of criminals" insult has so much merit

Spanking may be good, but like 80% of the time my dad just sought for an excuse to hit/kick me.

wasn't my insult. Just a random passing user pointing out your bullshit

My dad used to punch me and kick me while in the floor in pain and at times choke me till I'm about to pass out, now that I'm free I'm kinda attracted to getting abuse by strong big men, I'm a femanon

>Whites who break the law aren't ACTUAL whites.

Yeah, I think were done here gran autismo.

I was spanked and it would piss me off and my parents told me no matter what I would just keep saying "didn't hurt!". Its just not effective

When I was 15 my father kicked down my door and beat me till I couldn't breathe in front of my mum and sister.

>damage control
Get rekt faggot

it's so obvious you're full of shit it's not even bait at this point

>pic related: it's my australian dad

screencap_youre_looking_for.bmp

Yes, twice. It was all that was needed to keep me in line.

Do I intend to do the same to my children? Of course, but only as a last resort.