Hey Sup Forums I found this creature in my house.. any idea what it could be?

Hey Sup Forums I found this creature in my house.. any idea what it could be?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Deal-with-Bedbugs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another image

OBVIOUSLY a bedbug wikipedia.org/wiki/Bed_bug

i dont know, but you cannot leave it that way. Now cum on it and eat it

Bed bug

bed bugs bro, you need to initiate hardcore exterminatus mode

BEDBUG, BURN THE FUCK HOUSE DOWN

>OP has bed bugs
Look up how to get rid of them immediately and consider professional assistance. You're likely already infested and they can stay dormant in the tiniest openings for months.

Bed Bugs. They ruined my life. I had to get rid of all of my furniture and most of my clothes. I still have scars 3 years later from the bites.

Get ahead of it if you can.

Oh fuck I'm infested

this. They can make you very sick

agreed. These little appleseed lookin niggers can hide in your walls electronics, autistic thoughts, errywhere. I suggest get a pro if you can afford it. I had them and boraxed the fuck outta everything until they were gone. took like 3 weeks.

aids

Thanks everyone this was very prompt assist

bed bug or baby tick

Don't fret OP, bedbugs aren't that hard to get rid of.

They aren't proven to transmit disease, but I agree, it can be mentally harrowing.

good luck. start doing laundry way more often, saran wrap clothes you dont wear often after you wash them. cut off your gross friends probably got it from a filthy faggot friend

THIS is why you keep the fucking PLASTIC WRAP ON YOUR BED kids. you will never get bed bugs, especially if its vaccume sealed. and if they do manage to get inside there they will suffocate and die.

It's known as "saran wrap". Quite a fascinating creature.

Bedbugs are literally the scourge of the Earth

Fuckers can go 7~ months with no food.
They canhide in the fucking tiniest spaces.
They're clever as all fuck, if you block your bed posts, they will fucking climb the walls and fall onto you.
If you get an exterminator, they'll go nextdoor until its over, and then when the neighbors get an exterminator, they come right the fuck back to you.

Get professional help fucking ASAP; People literally ditch houses because of this shit.

Those dirty little fuckers breed faster than ants and rabbits 23+ an hour from one breeding pair or something fucking ridiculous like that.

I wouldn't wish that fuckery on anyone I know what so ever.

how will that happen, if theres is a hole for them to get in, then oxygen must surely flow...how will they die?

Complete bullshit the plastic wrap just complicates things and does not help

Put a bag on your head and only cut one tiny hole. See how long it takes for you

OP was a good man. What a rotten way to go.

does the saran wrap just tickle your bits when you sleep? cuz it sure aint helpin

This.
This is idiocy; bedbugs are so small they can live off even the smallest air bubbles. You're literally changing nothing. They will keep laying eggs for months.

/thread.

Seriously. I had to move out of my house after fighting them for 4 months.

Either a troll o an idiot.

Temprid, pt 565, tri-die, and cimexa. Doityourselfpestcontrol.com. Isolate your sleeping area and treat the hell out of your bed(except for the top you sleep on). You can definately gt rid of them but it will take a little time

I know it's wikiHOW, but literally anything is helpful in your situation. No offense, but you're fucked.

wikihow.com/Deal-with-Bedbugs

cover up the hole they got in from with ducktap you fucking retards.its not hard, squeeze the plastic and listen for any air that might be escaping.

>troll or idiot

You didn't read the cartton, did you?

>comparing the amount of air a human needs per minute to a bedbug
>being this retarded

>It's not hard

>cover up the hole they got in from with ducktape

You are actually brain-dead if you think it's that easy

I am an exterminator and we get rid of them all the time. just ask if you have any questions

Well you see, they make bedbug wraps that keep bedbugs and dust and stuff from clogging up your mattress.

However that's not going to save you from the bedbugs hiding in your carpet, you curtains, your pillowcase, the inside of your computer, ect.

Fuckers group up like a colony of ants then split off and reform smaller colonies elsewhere.

I have had bugs like that before maybe not same size but smaller only 5-6 times during the summer near my windows can show a pic of recent one I killed if there is interest

They dont form colonies they just tend to group up together like roaches. They will hang out on or, NEAR where you sleep at at night or spend lots of time not moving very much. There will always be some away from the rest of the bugs though because the females tend to avoid the males because the essentially breed through rape.

It is if you stop being autistic and just get ur bed VACUUM sealed. 100% effective, and it doesn't effect comfort level at all.

its halfway through 2017 and you guys are still this stupid, it boggles the mind.

that's a bedbug those suckers will multiple like rats inside of your bed sheets and at night they will crawl over your body and suck your blood untill they're nice and thick and then with that blood they will lay more eggs inside of your matrass you're sleeping on after a while they will start to crawl inside of your furniture too.

>
However that's not going to save you from the bedbugs hiding in your carpet, you curtains, your pillowcase, the inside of your computer, ect.

vacumming, cleaning, regularly and just generally not being a fat fucking slob does tho. you need to understand how you got bed bugs in the first place and that is because your way of living is so disgusting that it invites these fuckers in like a a brothel invites virgins.

all animals/insects that arnt human breed through rape user.

best way to get rid of bed bugs is to just no be a fat pig and actually clean your fucking apartment/house regularly. they can live along time without food, but they will starve eventually if you keep ur shit clean.

Lmfao they feed on blood dipshit they dont care what condition your house is. Seriously guys if any of you have them i will tell you how to get rid of them, or at least what to look for in an exterminator. This is what a do for a living if you have questions i will help you.

Not true. Many mating rituals in the animal kingdom.

Bedbugs are different. The female has no genitalia and the male literally stabs the abdomen of the female to impregnate her.

Exterminator here.

legit, all we do throw a Raid bomb in the rooms of your house for bed bugs or any other common insect infestation like roaches. believe it or not, roaches are harder to get rid of than bedbugs because roaches have nests all over the place, bedbugs generally stay in 1 location, and that location is where humans sleep which is why they are called bed bugs. you might see them in other places like the living room carpet, but those are strays and easily gotten rid of by vaccuming. You want to attack the main group which will most likely be in one or all of your bedrooms where you constantly shed skin and created infinite sources of food.

that being said you can do the same thing we do if you go to any lowes, HD, or DIY store. they sell pretty good insecticides. just make sure that if you do this you actually clean out the room. Cleaning is actually 90% of it bombing is just killing the stragglers so they cant breed further.

You will NEVER see bed bugs in a well maintained house. this is because they have no reason to invade in the first place.

They're usually brought in from someone or something that's come into contact with them, bud.

I agree as a general rule cleanliness is great for not attracting bugs, but it's not always that simple.

it is, because if your house is maintained you have the discipline to notice bugs and take care of them before it gets out of control.

its like roaches, they wont spread in a clean house, and because the house is clean and organized you will notice them quicker and easier since they dont have many hiding spots.

Include me in screencap

Complete and utter bullshit. Having a clean or dirty house has no effect on your chances of getting bed bugs. Having a lot of people come into your house does. Buying used furniture does. Living in an apartment setting does. The only thing having a clean house will effect is getting rid of the bed bugs not getting them in the first place

The house is well maintained. It's rented out often because it is on a lake. I'm assuming a dirty renter brought this fucker in

Roaches can still infest a house that is perfectly clean. It just means it is A LOT easier to get rid of.

it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

i think its called human hand but im not 100% sure

Just tell the landlord he/she will likely pay for the treatment if you can show you most liekly didnt bring them

a house being rented out is not well maintained. you dont let outside filth that you dont know enter your home retards. its no different from having unprotected sex with 100s of random strangers.

"herr but i want a house party!" you deserve what you get fuckers.

Those are bed bugs
It's not a 100% sign your infested though, i had a friend who had them. Went over too his house (didn't know he had them yet) spent like 6 hours playing old gamecube games with myself, friend, and 2 other people. Before i left i he took his jacket off and i noticed bite marks all over his body. Asked him what they where
>bed bug bites

>nope.jpg
Left immediately, he was kind of a dumbass for not telling me before hand.
I get home and try to sleep, was sitting on my phone watching videos on youtube.
A FUCKING bed bug walked across my mattress and i immediately freaked out and killed hit! Only seen one and haven't had any bite marks or seen any other bugs for 4 months.
Haven't went back since! Scared the shit out of me.

Same shit every day.

I mean yea if you get a single male bed bug the infestation is not gonna go anywhere

Sup Forums help I have fleas not n infestation but there are some here and there... I usually kill the ones that get on me by drowning them and have set up the lamp trap. My parents dog is the one with the fleas and I really want to get rid of him but they don't want to. This can get really out of hand and as of now fleas made me into a normie because I started going outside more. I feel disgusted inside my house.

Be glad your getting sunlight.
And there is medication for them like flea shampoo and drops. And kill them on sight. They will eventually go.