Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing on my Gamecube and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5Qdwn2itsgg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't.

change your diet and stop drinking mountain dew you fucking faggot

Fucking hell man
that made my day

Use accutane and change your diet, go working out and everything will be ok

What are you eating?

>Gamecube
wtf, it's 2017 and not fuckin' 1997

Get a big dick or wallet,or find a 500lb beast or blind and partially retarded girl

stop making this thread faggot

Cut out the full fat drinks. Cut out the chocolate, Cut out the chips. Cut out the fries. Cut out the cookies.

If it was '97 he'd be play the N64

go to the fkn dermo

Doctor ---->Accutane prescription---->Profit.

You're still young. Give the Accutane a few months to work whilst you work out and learn social skills.

Stop letting it control your life faggot

Accutane made me bald.

didn't see this thread for a few days.
so, still lonely, champ?

kys.

genetics made you bald you idiot

Zinc

You have cystic acne. You need to see a dermatologist to get THAT taken care of.

Your girlfriend's name is acutane

I second this. Make sure to get monthly blood tests to check your values but accutaine worked wonders for me and a few of my friends in high school. Good luck.

I'm sure that is just some fucked up side effect. Worked fine for me. You'll be bald anyway given enough time. Chicks dig a shaved head and a solid build. No joke. Just don't try to grow that shit out for a comb over when its all wispy. You'll look desperate.

Money

definitely go see a dcoctor

That was an awesome console though.

Travel back in time. Set your individual parents up with different people with better genes. Cease to exist knowing that your half brothers or sisters have a better chance of getting some than you ever will.

Literally this

acne is the mark of the weak. I bet you're allergic to nuts or pollen or something as well. You get cucked by nuts and your own immune system.

Try a low fat diet. It worked for these hot twins:

youtu.be/5Qdwn2itsgg

Dont listen to them op accutane will fuck you up one way or another

Thats beautiful

Being Italian I think I can see your problem right here. Girls don't like stale, moldy, shit-tier pasta. They like FRESH, tasty, artfully crafted and artfully prepared pasta. They like orgranic, too. (though they'll never know you used conventionally grown semolina unless they see the packaging- make sure to ditch it before they come over.) Spaghetti or linguini are easy, which is why they're more popular- but if you have the patience to roll up something more challenging (ravioli, tortellini, etc) chicks will be falling over you, left and right. But only if it's fresh. Cut-and-pasted pasta from last decade is a huge turn off.

Good luck, and I hope you don't die of AIDS.

Sieg HEIL

Put cocanut oil on it every day

>Gamecube
There's your problem.

btw, how are enjoying all this Summer? ;^)

Since you haven't gotten this fixed since the other 300 times you've posted this thread nothing will work faggot

Just look for the dirtues fat chick you can find, I'm sure you'll he able to bag her

>mark of the weak
Isn't having a little dick a mark if the weak tho? Getting cucked by your own lack of testosterone??

don't date a blind girl, they can read braille

>gamecube

Start with a saltwater soak. Are you near the sea? Use it often. Sun also helps. Avoid pizza and other processed foods. Avoid junk food. Some say bicarbonate of soda not sure what proportions - a paste / some water mix.. Google it.

/thread

This is the real answer, reverse the roles and I'm sure you could find some desperate twat to fuck you. Unfortunately you're a white man in 2017 so man the fuck up wash your face more, eat less greasy foods, and see a dermatologist. If the dermy is out of the question get a dove beauty bar shit cleaned up my roid acne in like a week it'll leave you dried out apply small amounts some quality lotion to the area if you don't want scars try using cocoa butter. Not a lot nigger or it'll just make it worse.

roaccutan and problem resolve, trust me I do the treatment for 6 month and now Im good.
find a good doctor for this, good diet, a little work out and you are not going to have any problem later.

go to your GP and explain its making you depressed and suicidal, then ask if there are any experimental treatments. A friend of mine did this her skin cleared up to the point where it was really pretty and initially it was as bad as if not worse than yours. Godspeed user.

a bukkake shall help

Find a girl with worse acne than you. there should be a dating website for this

Jesus Christ, that looks like the pictures Curiosity sent back to Earth

Can someone explain this post. I was promised 70s hairy bush and all I got was a picture of a nice sink. Disappointed is an understatement!

Good one

Hey man I'm still on the N64

i had acne,after acne i used alot of stuff to get rid of them.but in the end it left scars.like red marks on my skin wich didnt seem to get away.today i had my first microdermabrasion and it costed just 50$ ...but what should you do it to change you diet and when you see a pimple rub some garlic on it...is so amazing.

Find a boyfriend OP, cause is right

Either this is some recycled bait from the old days or I've got a major case of Deja Vu

It's been posted nearly every day for months.

I don't understand why... It's not funny or anything. Even if people take the "bait" they just over valid advice. Waste of time.

it rubs the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again.

There isnt just one mark of the weak you fucking moron.

your skin just looks like carpet now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

IT'S THE SAME FUCKING THREAD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Brad Pitt had worse acne than that. Even that cunt who plays Alcide was an uggo in school and he's like the most handsome cunt alive now.

Play the long game, m8. You'll be fine. Also there are pills that'll get rid of that within weeks. Ask your doctor, say you're suicidal and shit.

>the long game of having near limitless money to spend on physically enhancing yourself.