If the police causes you trouble and you dislike them, you're a criminal

If the police causes you trouble and you dislike them, you're a criminal.

Discuss.
No niggers allowed.

t. trump supporter

That sentence makes no fucking sense

t. nigger

>Don't do illegal things
>cops leave you alone

Are you a scouser?

I agree.
I've never understood this "fuck the police" mentality.
I've been arrested before, and I didn't hate the police for it because I broke the fucking law and got caught doing it.
At the end of the day the police are there to make sure people follow the laws no matter how stupid you might think they are, and to generally make the streets safer to walk on.
I smoke a lot of weed, and if I was outside blazing and got busted by the po-po for it... I wouldn't have anyone to blame but myself.

Not to mention police are generally fairly hesitant to actually arrest someone because of the paperwork involved

you have to be a pretty big nigger to hate the police.

Yeah probably agreed. I always get a sense of un-nerve when the rozzers are around. Whether I'm up to something or not. Although my crimes extend to speeding, being a casual drug user and pirating films and music. I guess that still makes me a criminal.

Cops that uphold the law and act responsibly with the powers they're granted are cool with me.

Cops who want to make money and meet quotas can suck my dick.

ummmmm are you fucked in the head m8? what you got going on up in there brah/s?

Police are not your friend.

false

police are used as tools of the oppressors

(sometimes they are fine though)

Yeah this is my stance as well. Niggers hate the police because they always get arrested because they are always breaking the law in some way.

They might not be your friend but they're not your enemy either... unless you just can't stop breaking the law and getting caught doing so.

They're my friend, I actually have a close friend who joined the force and another friend who is trying. They are normal people just doing their job. They just so decided to protect the streets. If you are polite, calm, compliant and aren't breaking the law (unless you get pulled over for breaking the law) they generally are nice people. It's understandable they can be dickheads because they deal with assholes breaking the law on a daily basis, and they are potentially in danger all day every day. Those kinds of working conditions would out anyone on edge.

Move to another country if you don't like the law in yours.

This is obviously a troll thread...and there is some truth to what you are saying.. but it's also important to realize that many black people experience a completely different experience then you do... Stop and frisk for no reason... police coming up to you thinking you are suspicious for no reason.. There are more police, more agressive police that are in black (or high crime) neighborhoods

Which makes them perhaps a little more sensitive to perceived slights as well that might not be real

>literal thoughtcrimes
Sheesh, soon you guys will be worse than Best Korea when it comes to human rights.

thanks for this, kept thinking it since I started reading the thread

Posting in a troll thread!

Yes but police in those bad areas deal with niggers on a daily basis so yes they are going to be on edge. "Profiling" although technically wrong has became what it is because the cops notice trends. It sucks for the people that get caught in the cross hairs but it keeps them safer. You would do the same if you were in the same position.

That explains they are assholes, but it doesn't justify they behave like total dicks. Most of the times they abuse from the power on their own benefit.

What proof beyond a stereotype do you have for that obserd statement?

Police are good people in general, the problem is the number of bad cops is rising every year. I'm neighbors with 3 cops and they're all good dudes, even they agree with me. #notallcops

Maybe true. However I'd assume then that you agree that it is equally understandable for those "caught in the crosshairs" though innocent to develop a dislike of the people who keep targeting them for no reason

it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

I would say a small portion of them are crooked. But people in positions of power being crooked isn't reserved for just police, we had a presidential candidate that was blatantly crooked, no one cared though. Cops can be assholes but for the most part if you are polite and compliant they won't be dicks. I say they have the best excuse to be dicks. They deal with asshole niggers all day, you have to grow a thick skin or else the niggers will walk all over you.

I get that they would be pissed but you have to be reasonable, shit happens, you can't take everything personal.