What phone does Sup Forums use...

What phone does Sup Forums use? I had upgraded to a pixel and loved it but had to switch back to iphone after around a week, Probably should have stuck with it Pic related, current phone

Galaxy S5 thinking of upgrading to the pixel when this shits out on me

waiting for iphone 8

Xiaomi redmi note 4

S8+

How is it?

Like your mother,bare and flat.

Currently using a lg aristo.

S7 Edge.
Love it.
>pic related
Current wallpaper

Old ass Note 3. Waiting to see if the Pixel 2 will come to AT&T, if not a Note 8.

Lg G3, love it actually

Dude you're an ignorant fag who's just too dumb to know how to use it. and don't deserve to have it there for shove up your lily white anus ingnoramus.

iPhone 6s, thinking of getting the Pixel or S8 when my contract ends

Xperia Z5
>meh

lg's a piece of shit. i've had 3 lg phones in the passed that bunked out. and a shitty lg tv that doesn't work. fuck lg and fuck you too ass hole

I've had it for 2 years, never a problem with it, faggot

iPhone 7 plus. What sucks is I can't see Webms anymore

Fuck you, Apple

gra/ndxxxa/uto.com enjoy

Jailbroken iPhone 6S. Only way that iOS is good, and honestly I think jailbroken iOS is better than Android, at least for me from a tinkering perspective.

Fite me fagts

>vlc is a thing

This is now a phone walpapper thread

Never heard of it. Thanks user

is it safe..i want to jailbreak my ipad as well

Had a G3 for 2 years, best phone I have had hands down. Only thing to improve would be finger print sensor.

Have S8, its okayish. Blazing fast, beautiful screen, curves are a minus or they should change so that they are not touch sensitive, sometimes you cant read all the text on a website because of the curves(not samsungs fault), annoying to type with, bad fingerprint placement, screen is already cracked a bit (have dropped it 3 times, with a case!), too long to my taste/very hard to reach notification bar

Pretty great so far, the screen is amazing.
My friend got one too but his freezes all the time, he's getting a replace next week.

Well that depends on what you mean by safe. Do you know how to use a computer? Yes.

Jailbreaking your phone means it disables the kernel's code signing requirement, which basically means that you can then run non-apple approved apps/code. That means that you might be able to get viruses, but if you're some one who knows how to use a computer and doesn't have to bring their pc into geek squad every other week to get 700 viruses removed, you'll be fine.

If you're asking whether or not you can brick your device, at least hard bricking it, the answer is no. Anyone who tells you you can is lying to you, or just completely ignorant themselves. You need a bootrom exploit to do that, the most current device which has one is the iPhone 3GS.

TL;DR If you know how to sue a computer, definitely jailbreak your phone/ipad/whatever. You can never be in a worse of situation than you were before you jailbroke, as long as you remember to back up your data. Because while you can't hard-brick your phone (disable it beyond repair) you could possibly soft brick it to the point where you need to do a restore to stock iOS in iTunes.

1.can a jailbroken ipad be resetted via itunes?
2.can it install now ios not supported by your device?
3.are there any benifits?

Merlin webm browser is better

motorola g5

Moto X pure edition. Been good so far

Oukitel K6000 Pro.
As good as a £700 phone, cost me £140.

>5.5-inch IPS Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (403ppi)
>1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 CPU with 2GB RAM
>Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
>6000 mAh Battery with Fast Charging
>32GB Storage, up to 32GB memory card
>13MP (interpolated to 16MP) Rear Camera and 5MP (interpolated to 8MP) Front Camera
>4G LTE (up to 150 Mbps download)
>Fingerprint Sensor (Rear)
>Splashproof, dustproof and shockproof

It's fucking huge due to the size of the battery, but it lasts me a week on a single charge, but it does everything I need it to do so I don't really care.

It's 3GB RAM not 2GB.

Galaxy S7

You can only have up to a 32gb micro? No 64 or higher?

I've read online in reviews that people have put 128GB cards in it and it's worked just fine... I got a 32GB one for it just to be safe.

Agreed. I've had a v10, v20 and currently using the G6. Haven't had any issues in these past 3 or so years.

Also an lg tv.

Judging by the aggressive response, I'd say that someone treats things like crap.

I figured that's the case, they probably just can't legally say it supports higher memory than what is around when it releases.

So you were too dumb to use an OS that wasn't closed off and holding your hand. GJ OP.

Once you jailbreak, your /system partition gets modified so if you try to do just a standard factory reset, it'll break your jailbreak and possibly soft-brick your phone. The good news though, is that you can do a full restore with iTunes, no matter the status of the jailbreak.

2.)If you wanted to install a different version of iOS, or Android, or anything besides what's on the device, you'd need a bootROM exploit. The bootROM is what's in charge of authorizing OS installs.

3.) You turn your phone into a computer, and you have a code injection platform to do anything. And I mean ANYTHING.

Just a couple of my favorite tweaks:
Phantom for snapchat (look it up)
Bridge (import music into your music library - on the device)
BrowserChanger (change default browser)
Screen Recording
Chrome Downloader+ (Does what it says)
Filza (Real honest-to-god filebrowser for iOS)
Anenome (App icon -and everything else- theming engine)
Cylinder (change home screen page animations)
Eclipse 4 (System dark mode)
HorseShoe (One page control center)
Mikoto (play youtube videos in background w/o youtube red, and much more)
MessageHeads (chat bubbles for iMessage)
Sonus (Customizable volume HUD)
TetherMe (Enable mobile hotspot even if your carrier doesn't allow it)
NoSlowAnimations (Does what is says)
TouchUnlock (Allows user interaction during the ungodly slow unlock animaiton apple forces you to sit through)
VoiceChanger (for phone calls)

And many more