Computer, recreate the Enterprise D

>Computer, recreate the Enterprise D.
>Reconfigure all replicators to dispense nothing but potent sexual enhancement drugs and Jack Daniels.
>Staff entire ship's compliment with Wesley Crushers at the height of puberty and Commander Datas with fully functioning human vaginas.
>Disengage safety protocols.

>Error
>Holodeck safety protocols prohibit the specified levels of gayness.
>OP is a faggot

>Unable to comply. OP is too much of a faggot for these kinds of requests.

Shut up, Wesley.

>Shut up, Wesley.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Starfleet Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Borg, and I have over 300 confirmed executions of General Order 24. I am trained in ship-to-ship warfare and I’m the top tactical officer in all of Starfleet. You are nothing to me but just another fucking redshirt. I will wipe you the fuck out with attack patterns the likes of which has never been seen before in this quadrant, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over subspace? Think again. As we speak I am contacting section 31 and your subspace signature is being traced right now so you better prepare for the ion storm, fucker. The ion storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with self-sealing stem bolts. Not only am I extensively trained in zero-G combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the federation and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable fucking existence off the face of the galaxy, you little petaQ. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goddamn tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you ferengi muppet fart. I will blast fury all over you and you will drown in it. You are fucking dead, ensign. Dismissed

>>Disengage safety protocols.
Twat.

wesley's gonna get it bad

Y U DO DIS

wat