>dreamweaver
>Sup Forumstard
>trap lover
>wondering about abandoning my life
>going to thailand
>nothing but clothes and some money with me
>only english skills
>know no one

Is that bad plan Sup Forums? What should I expect?

You should expect to be unable to communicate verbally at all. Just go innawoods instead, so at the very least your carcass can be part of a spooky story fot future hikers.

If you can find a shitty job in Thailand you can find a shitty job wherever you are and probably be better off. Instead of wasting your efforts into escapism just put it into doing whatever's a step above what you're currently doing.
Normal people don't just get where they are by magic. Every great journey begins with one step.
Or you could just kill yourself.

I thought that step is just going to thailand to try. I can always fly back.

I tried many things for a long long time to improve my current situation. Fuck this country, fuck europe. Fuck my bad lifechoices, bad education, no useful skills. I just do not find myself here.

English sounds pretty fucking worldwide now. Really? Not at all?

I am asking seriously, considering this for some time.

bump

If everything's honestly so fucked that you're willing to kill yourself, may as well go out and explore fringe possibilities first.

do this op

I am willing tyo an hero, yes. Actually, that is the case with me and my psychiatris. I am on pills now. We will see...

But honestly, what could possibly happen when I do that? Really, really asking. I would appreciate your point of view.

Yeah... Read above.

join the military

do you know the sauce of this?

last i have

Try harder, you whiny nobody.

Everyone's life is shitty at some point. Nobody is going to fix that shit but you.

If you feel like running away from your problems for the rest of your life, you will.

she posted them a few months ago I haven't seen her since

thank you anyway

Fuck Europe? Most of the could countries with the best quality if life are here. If your not happy then you need to look inward. Go to Thailand if you want. Why not if you're miserable.

Remember that eastern europe is not as developed as western europe. I do not see my future here. Already on pills from my psychiatrist cause suicidal thoughts. The thing that I got a revolver doesn;t help. The feel that I can end it anytime... Damn.

My question is, what can I expect if I do such a thing. let;'s say I got money for 1 month of living there.

Yeah... Totally accurate.

I can't.

Honestly, anyone who comes to /b desperately seeking guidance in life needs to an hero.

Spend your time getting over whatever's holding you back, dumbshit. Baby steps.

If not, then find a tranny hooker to fuck your brains out while doing cocaine. Then overdose on that shit.

>Trap lover
Everything else can be fixed, but loving traps makes you scum. Kys.

gra/ndxxxa/uto.com enjoy

>>going to thailand
>>nothing but clothes and some money with me

This is the only way to vacation OP. Make no plans, bring almost nothing, figure it all out as you go.

I went to Los Angeles with only the clothes on my back, and had the time of my life.

But I was thinking not vacation but staying for long time. Finding some work maybe, living with people there. Changing something. Trying.

Yes, be highly impulsive and go unprepared, what could go wrong.

You want to meet a lady boy you fag. Admit it.

you can expect to stay within a major city so that you can find an english speaking community first and foremost. hopefully you can befriend someone bilingual

Communicate to someone that you want to stay and need help. hopefully you can find someone who wants to help you and has been in your position before as well.

with only one months money you need to live stupidly cheap, so you may be best off getting someone to translate local ads for rooms in boarding houses or whatever those houses are called with super tiny rooms

if you make it that far you can find out what kinds of jobs are available to you within maybe 2 or 3 weeks depending heavily on your luck

your best bet is to literally lie through your teeth about your experience and pretend youre an educated/experienced person who can lead tour guides of english (and whatever your european language is, if any) speaking tourists, english teachers are also popular... you would have to lie harder for that

It's a great plan OP, i think you should go for it

So OP will be a slave, assraped and in hostage situation? Wtf man.

Use a condom even when blowjobbing. Dont go outside tourist zones at night.

thats it faggot

Thank you, one supporter so far.

Thank you for that answer. Really. How much do you think I would need for 1 month? I mean money.

Do you think that this all is possible, be honest, please.

If yes, that's nice. If not, meh.

Just take Vaseline so after you are raped you will still be able to poo properly.

I doubt I would be raped. I am rather manly looking man... black chest hair, massive (not obese). Beside, for example, why robbing a man with nothing there? KEK

Thailand is the worst possible destination you could think of, bro. Trust me, life's good if you got money, but as soon as you run short of it, as a stranger, you will live a living hell.

Holy shit thats a tall radiator

yeah its absolutely possible, you could have a great time and extend your stay for a long time... but everything about this plan screams rolling the dice, and the probability of you succeeding highly depends on what you do right now

by that i mean the chances of you succeeding are very dependent on how much thought you put in before you leave, and how clever/hard working you are when youre there

I have no idea how much money you will need... but you can! you have access to the internet so research flights, the exchange rate, living cost, hell just google success stories of people who already did exactly this. because as alone as you think you are, there were many people who did this before you and many who will do it after, your tools to find the best way are at your disposal so use them! tell /b what you find, go to the travel board and ask them why not

Placing yourself into a poor Enviroment just for lurks on traps`? i mean what if they have nothing to loose and you sex fantasy toury guy comes along

Right now I work as human trash aka. city guard oifficer. DO not ask why - specifics of slav country.

Umm, even if I muster to have finances for 2-3 months there, I need to disappear from my country of origin so no one would be looking after me ,like fiancee or parents. I am almost dead inside, so...

You think that learning language there will be hard? Fuck, I want to do it. Need to plan...

Why? Please, explain.

I travelled in Brazil with (almost) no money for close to 4 months. I asked food at restaurants, beg money for the highway bus (but actually was moving by hitchhiking means). I also used Brazil social work houses like immigrant shelters and centers where the homeless can eat, clean clothes, do all kind of things except sleeping.

I spend about 50 USD per month, mostly buying sugarcane liquor for homeless and travelers friends. I ate a lot of barbecue at the BR roads. It´s just easy as asking. I was never rejected.

Next time I will juggle balls at the traffic light. There is a lot of sudamerican people doing that and traveling in Brazil.

Are you me OP?

you can't just pack up and leave and expect everything to get better. You'll go there and find that you hate your life just as much. Teh shit that's bothering you is on the inside and no amount of moving in geography will change that.

But I can try, eventually after few things like that I will be wiser and will know what do I really want from life. Am I right?

No, who are you?

Dude, I'm homeless and happy. It's a tough life, but you can become stronger if you don't give up. Here's how I have survived despite not being able to land any work I've applied for in the last year:
>find a local food pantry
>volunteer there
>get hooked up with their other connections
They've usually got connections to all kinds of stuff like rental assistance, help with phones, and since you'll actually be doing something you won't have as much time to feel bad and you'll actually likely feel better just helping others.

Maybe, but I really think that it may be best to figure it out here instead of moving around.it just sounds like you're running.

bump

The traps in Thailand are all thieves and degens
I found them to totally untrustworthy and would all rob you given half a chance.

At best you might hook up with some ex pats and get a job in a bar. At worst you might blow all your money in a few weeks have to go home so . i dunno

>needs to an hero.
I'm not op but you don't necessarily need to be an edgy dick bag. Dude is already on the edge of mental instability, telling him to kill himself isn't going to help that.

Yeah, I would like to run. From everything and myself. And since I am unable to force myself to put my revolver to my head and pull a trigger I need to think about other options. Fuck my life man. That's all. I just no longer see whats real and whats fantasy.

self bump

retaliatory sage

no...

pls...

This OP.
What he is talking about is making no plans and shit, just enjoying not about time lapses.

>What should I expect?
Happiness

Also, what do you even have to loose right now? For real. What are you leaving behing in Europe? Based on what you said a life of suffering and shit. It's a win-win situation OP, even if it goes bad, I'd rather be suffering somewhere else rather in the shithole I live. At least, you'll have new experiences.

Why do we Sup Forums tards think that an hero is the answer and why is it never truly in a heroic sense? Everyone is going to die, and life is very short already.

Since death is inevitable, why not make it count towards something? Why not die helping others? Why not die making a difference?

Even if someone is a stupid fat lazy autistic fuck, they could turn their life around and volunteer. Volunteering would connect them with people who care, and those caring souls would then inspire that worthless Sup Forums tard to see their worth and aspire to the greatness that we can all achieve.

If life is shit now, it doesn't have to be shit forever. If everything is pressing against you telling you to give up, DON'T! Endure it, feed on it, use it like a weight: not a weight that drags you down, but a weight that makes you stronger. Embrace it! Pump it like iron! Use the challenges of life to make you better, not bitter! I believe in you!

Sudamerican not brazilian that lived in Brazil can confirm, although, is not everywhere like that. Brazilians are kind people when it comes to help others, specially foreigners.

why would you move to Thailand then retard? Move to the UK, the USA or Canada. Even Australia you friggin moron.

Dude, no one is going to look for you, trust me. If you leave a note/letter, explaining you left and don't want to be found, your fiancee (im assuming you got one) is going to hate you so much to do that. And your parents won't bother, you're a grown man and you take your own decisions and they know about it. Even if they want to find you, the odds they do, are really low.

This may not be a good idea. Foreign language countries are isolating. Not that many Thais speak English. Maybe 5% at a guess. They also generally hate white people. Badly. Scams using beautiful women are crazy common. This is a really, really bad recipe. Consider Bali instead. Or Mexico.

Don't let this morons talk you out because of language.
I moved to a country wich language i din't speak, didn't know, etc.
I always was absolutely sure that eventually was going to learn. When people asked me "How are you going to do with the language and shit?", there wasn't room in my head for the possibility of not learning ever. It sounded stupid, and it is. The only way of you not learning thai, is not wanting to.
In every moment, every conversation I had with local people, constituted a part of the learning process, in 1 year I was talking perfectly.
Go ahead user. Fulfill your dream. This shitheads will talk shit to you, you should know what to expect from this people already.

Still there OP?