youtube.com/watch?v=hZqufyprJ5o
youtube.com/watch?v=M_UR201plc8
youtube.com/watch?v=yhFE4oxig04
youtube.com/watch?v=oBpXoeZzRdI
youtu.be/4RwbwKo7sTc
youtube.com/watch?v=pHHe4zKdZuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=MZERfeh7n4Q

did they ever fully explain the rules of cat baseball?

What's the real truth about Max Wright? Is he a low budget Jeffrey Jones or is he dangerous?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Max_Wright

spic here

in the dub, Alf has a pretty funny/weird voice, i thought it would be the same when i heard the original voice a few weeks ago, but he was a normal voice.

i don't understand why they decided to dub it that way, fucking spics...

best moment is pic related

>liking this racist

youtube.com/watch?v=6EHoOo5ZmFI

WTF, I love Alf now

ALF go home

alf isn't even a real word

For a show supposedly everyone was miserable on, they sure seem to be having a good time.

Because it's a fucking acronym.

Who would win in a fight: Alf or Mork?

Serious replies only.

Mork would just kill himself

Oldfag here, 39. Who else /oldfag/ here that watched Alf when it was originally airing?

Monk would be terrified of Alf and any possible space germs he would have. Alf, or Gordon Shumway was prior to living with the Tanners an active duty member of Melmak's defense force, the Orbit Guard.

The ending was amazing. He is about to go home but the government stopped him and it ends with the CIA surrounding him and his family with guns drawn and since there was no other season that's how it ended.

Not only that, but any and all follow-ups never mention the Tanners or their nosy fucking neighbor Mrs. Seinfeld at all.

The Mr. Robot thread is over here:

Get fucked, Alf's spic raspy voice is best voice

Permanent Midnight is a great autobiographical story about popping pills and writing for Alf.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Joabx8YpAg

not saying it's bad, just stupid
a lot of voices are normal and latinos try to make everything funny

Al Bundy has the voice of Homer Simpson

Me. Olderfag.

OP here. Watched the original series and both animated cartoons.

youtube.com/watch?v=hZqufyprJ5o

What a bunch of shit.

At the very least, we've heard it corroborated by several of the other cast that at the end of filming the last episode, Wright bolted without so much as a "so long" to his fellow castmembers.

He would appear as the owner of Central Perk on Friends, being incredibly hostile to Rachel constantly.

Actually, I am the OP. Not sure why you would lie about that. Anyway, it's cool that you're old, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_UR201plc8

You just revealed that you're not the OP, because you're only window into Alf is that reference from The Simpsons.

I bet you didn't even know Alf had two different opening themes, the original, and then the cool saxophone one.

youtube.com/watch?v=yhFE4oxig04

youtube.com/watch?v=oBpXoeZzRdI

Did ALF ever hit that?

youtu.be/4RwbwKo7sTc

I'd like to assume Alf has some sort of mind-control ability, and he's forcing these humans to take him in. So yeah, if he wanted to.

Consider myself caught. Here's a condensed, unrelated 80s treat for you, friend: youtube.com/watch?v=pHHe4zKdZuI

Original Spic Homer voice is ten times better than Castellaneta. Same goes with ALF

was pretty big fan growing up.

satan confirms