People call fidget spinners cancerous, yet nobody has talked shit about this yet

People call fidget spinners cancerous, yet nobody has talked shit about this yet.
>Why has nobody hated on the cube yet?

For it is the smart choice.

I've never even heard of it for one thing. What is it?

/thread

Its a magical cube that has buttons on it that you click

It's like a spinner, but it has more stuff going for it

Because it's not a horrible idea, and it hasn't been consumed by a cancerous following.

Does it make noises or vibrate or anything?

The cube is life. Obey the cube.

Fuck spinners, however those cube things are awesome.

Because anyone who uses a toy with the word "Fidget ____," needs check out mentally.

Didn't get popular as a toy for every 15 year old cum stain out there.

both are meant for autists but the fidget spinner is also popular with not yet diagnosed autists

Sometimes it clicks in the most delicious way

Why are you a cube hater OP?

Yes the buttons are pretty loud

Because it's actually useful.
There's nothing focus-inducing about a whirling neon distraction.
The cube can actually be used, discretely, keeping the users hands and mind from idling so you can concentrate on something
With the fucking spinners you just twirl it and sit there staring at it not doing the shit you should be focusing on.
>fuck spinners
>praise the cube

Dick

Will the fidget cube help you grow magic crystals at home?

Asking for a friend.

>he is right you know
Mfw user looks like this

>Saying that anyone that uses fidget toys need to be checked out

You realize that fidget toys were made to try and help people with anxiety from breaking out in public, right?

Cause I can keep it in my pocket and mess with it. While the fidget spinner is for attention seeking faggots.

Geez, if only they made medication for that...Oh wait, they do. fuck off nigger.

at least you can do your cube thing in your pocket, autism spinners everyone has to know about how much of a disappointment in life you are.

>Spinners
>Cubes

Get on my level, peasants.

The cube actually has a fucking purpose. The light switch, the joystick, the ball, etc. everything you need when you're irritable, restless or stressed.

The spinner is for faggots and 12 year olds.

Because it has, thankfully, not spread as much as the cancerous fidget spinners. Let's all hope for it to remain that way

hahaha fucking christ people must be retarded little babies nowadays if they need goddamn toys to play around with, literally kill yourself if you're one of these people

Dubs of truth

I fail to see how that thing is supposed to replaced a fidget spinner

I have one, and it's great considering otherwise I'd end up chewing on my pens and tearing up bits of paper in front of me without even realizing it otherwise. My hands sorta just do shit when I'm not paying attention to them.

Why are you people so fucking autistic?

Same here

They haven't been over exposed and the idea seems actually alluring. I am always messing with random shit on my hands as I work or study or play, so I am now waiting for one of these I ordered from Ebay to give it a go.
>FIDGET CUBE MASTER RACE

I'd ask what's wrong with you, but the answer is lack of discipline, which I can entirely blame on the 90's liberals who said it was wrong to "beat" kids, and the parents who wanted friends and not children

genX was the last good generation

reason: those are not really used as toys like spinners are. they are not a 'fad'. yes, the device aims to provide a similar kind of therapy, as originally designed, but they are still totally different things.

I've never even seen a fidget spinner irl. just online, and 99% of the time it's just people bitching about them.

I have always found it ridiculous that people have so much hate towards things that have absolutely no affect on their life. it's OK to not like things, but by starting a thread about fidget cubes and trying to make some sort of illogical comparison not only makes you look like a person who gets outraged easily for no good reason. the same kind of people you tell yourself you don't like.

pshh.. look in a mirror. nothin personal, kid.

because it actually helps

>something occupied or concentrated people do and have always done
>blames it on lack of discipline and some dumb bullshit about liberals and the 90's

>something autists do
FTFY

normal people don't act like puppy dogs and shred the furniture when left alone for 5 seconds

My girlfriend calls my penis a fidget stick does that still count. She's 9 by the way I think she deserves a pass

False. 100% false. That's just some dumb shit mom's of autismo kids said and was a PR stunt.

>I've never even seen a fidget spinner irl. just online, and 99% of the time it's just people bitching about them.
Consider yourself lucky. Living in a big city, our streets are now full of immigrants selling these on the sidewalks.
I've actually felt tempted to ask one of them to let me try one so I know what it feels to hold one on your hand and see what the big deal is, but haven't found the right occasion.

>le using 'autistic' to cover anyone who acts differently to you maymay.
Guess you wouldn't understand it. I bet your don't ever get your hands free while cooking burgers for your shit tier job at McDonalds.

I've seen these for sale in jars at gas stations I've picked it up twice and gave it a spin they're f****** stupid and I felt like a giant retard doing it

would it make a difference to you if they were not immigrants?

gra/ndxxxa/uto.com enjoy

It's also ironic to me that so many people decide what they like or don't like, based on popular perception of things. It's basically letting other people make up your mind for you, which is hilariously simple minded.

hurr durr I hate this random thing because the internet told me to, therefore people who have the opposite opinion are wrong, and therefore fit into my personal assumptions about character traits and personalities.

my point is - don't waste even a minute of thought thinking about things you apparently dislike so much that it somehow disturbs you.

that's not a way to live life.

Fuck off mate, I'd rather use a fidget spinner then play that shite

>someone brings up fidget spinners at work or wherever
>they're a huge sperg 9/10 times
whats the deal with that shit?

Spinners are basically yo-yos. They're relatively inoffensive toys. Why would you waste your precious vitality hating a pointless little gadet?

Fads happen every decade. Nobody's making you play with the bloody thing. Grow up.

>pic related

The thing works

>fidget spinners
>autism intensifies

Your level of austim ? No thanks.

The cube seems better tbh

That thing will poke your eyeball out. Take warning from snap bracelet Johnny.

>smart choice

Shit

No. You're all wrong. Nothing beats my grandpa's vintage fingerbox.

You were born in this century.

You don't know shit about shit.

>le
fuck off newfag

Whats your point retard
You just proved his

i thought it was a novelty dice or something like that. like pushing that thing on the top moved the gears that can be seen on the side and that made the dots pop out. it's seriously just one of those dumb toys?

I guess not, but it's just a trend I've noticed and thought I'd point it out.

One of the local /tg/ style game stores had a huge display of them right when they were starting to take off. 35 bucks for them. Guy explained to some dumb housewife that they only bought the high quality ones and that is why they are so expensive...

I'm like, they are ball bearings and plastic encased metal. There is no reason for mass produced simple things like that to cost so much. Then I see the crappy knockoff ones that barely hold together for 5 minutes and how much they are charging for those at cheap stores... I'm like wtf, have you all lost your minds?

Cured my constant need to play with my dick. If that is any of you. You found the cure.

I've always seen them used but very few people which you can tell is actually anxious and they use it discreetly. The spinners are autism meme

Whats their actual name? I want one.

It's just called a fidget cube.

you know what's cancerous? getting a retarded toy instead of focusing on a hobby. make a story, write poetry, learn to draw, carve something, build a thing. jesus

He died for our spins
>Checked

because it is superior in every way

This ones kinda cool...

which xbox is this?

That affirms the fact that whoever carries it is a waste of space. My fucking dad gave me one as a gift I don't know if he's just fucking trolling me by giving me an item linked with autism or something

Hey... that's pretty good.

Thats a weird looking fidget cube.

It has been seen

>weed culture
>fidget spinner
DOUBLE AUTISM

Not saying weed is stupid but weed culture is

Woosh!

There is only one /k/ube, and it is heresy to speak of that abomination.
all hail our lord and savior, the /k/ube.

What black magic is going on here?

Newfag

jelly?

jesus fuck, people actually think like this

GTFO Cletus.

block magic*

>fidget spinner
pretty sure they're called faggot spinners as only faggots use them

ADHD fag here.
Those cubes actually do help. FSs are just toys and I don't see them as very helpful.

>when you're irritable, restless or stressed
you are literally using vocab used to describe autism

I have ADHD, and I often suffer from anxiety. Where do I get one of these cubes?

ADHD is not a disorder, there is nothing chemically or mentally wrong with you that simple will power can't fix. the problem is that parents didn't want to give their kids attention or discipline so they created medicine that created zombies, and now the zombies are having kids and neglecting them, but also have a fear of medicine, so we're left with a society of autistic faggots who self diagnose themselves with a fake "disease" in order to explain why they have a 5 sec attention span

ADHD is not a real disease.