Kentucky thread! countys/zip codes instead of area codes. Post them if you have them

Kentucky thread! countys/zip codes instead of area codes. Post them if you have them.

Other urls found in this thread:

pridw.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumpin 270 Owensboro

Jefferson, 502 THE VILLE

Was worried this was going to die off again haha. You either get a great response or none at all for kentucky.

We have the Ville now we need lex, BG, and Murray and the universities all have a rep haha. Do we even count EKU anymore?

502, 40215 by Churchill downs

Marshall county checking in by the way

Welcome to the party!

Happy to be here. Glad to see some locals on here

Fuckin A right! Having a good week?

So far so good. Works been a little slow so I've had a pretty relaxing week. How's yours yo?

Mines been fucking shit but it can only get better haha. Work going slow can't be a bad thing!

Well damn that fuckin sucks man. Hope it gets better for you! It's relaxing but it's a bad thing for my wallet

Ahh I'm sure it Will! Yeah gotta have some beer money at the end of the week! Going to college or working full time?

Mason, 41056

Welcome to the fun!

Ha ain't that the truth! I work full time in construction and carpentry. I get paid daily. Had a few short days this week so funds a lil low but next week will be better

270 paducah here brah

270 hardin county

Daaaaaaaaaamn son! Coming in hot with the trips!

40214 -- right across the watterson from you!

Yeah daily pay is rough. Fingers crossed you have a big week next week!

Checkd them dubs tho brah

Hell yeah man!

Was good bruh! You near the bp or circle k?

fayette 40503 big b0ss

On a fuckin roll homie!

Yeah we just doin lil shit this week. Got a couple big jobs were starting next week so it should be great

Big boss dawg!

Somerset

wat. im 40503. schlongview.

Good deal man. I love seeing blue collar work take off. We are the backbone of the nation!

Circle K -- what do you do for a living in this fine state?

Is that next to wienerville?

606/859 checking in. Have a ton of nudes from KY. Looking to trade for good shit

pretty much

Nice man! We should hang out sometime. I'm the dude in construction that's been posting

Eubank 42567

Yeah it's hard fuckin work but it's so rewarding being able to look back at your work and see what you've made

Kik me ashmackenzie4 if you want to trade. Have a bunch of somerset, and college Sluts from all over Ky

good thing the state legislature took away prevailing wage, right?

Used to live in 502

how black is the west end these days? is it growing?

Bumps

Very. It's awful

I remember as I was leaving they were starting to chimp out like 2012/2013 during spring time, rushing the downtown bridge or some nig shit

Who has Ky nudes?

Fuck off

If I had any to trade I would gladly take you up on that. Got a list of who you have?

Cant stand this area. Its full of wanna be thugs and every girl here has been ran through.

Yes but not gonna post here and if you don't have any it's probably not worth it

is this loli or a real girl? pridw.com

You might spark the interest of others on the board though

You can message me on kik if you want to talk

Any 502 wanna chat hmu on kik: jchow23

Owensboro East side checking in

Bump

Second this

Message me ashmackenzie4 on kik

Anyone gonna post anything?

Fuck here's some Brittney S frankfort

Yo, I live east just outside of Owensboro.

I live in Hunter's Ridge