Coke addict ama just chat shit

Coke addict ama just chat shit

How can you get a hard on with all that shit up your nose?

Ive done coke three times (the past three days) I see how people find it addicting. Should I quit now?

It takes altot of concentration

How much do you pay for your snoot OP? Curious

£50 for half gram

Do you noticed a difference between the stuff they sell for 50 per gram and the stuff double the price? I always thought the "better" stuff was a scam

All I can tell you is that you may start off thinking it's just social but it'll creep up on you until you can't go without it

>buying half grams
>not buying quarter and half keys
>basically paying as much as possible

I notice a difference between £20 shit vs £50 shit it's 100x better

Why do you waste your money on a boring lame drug, just smoke weed and stop being a little hypebeast faggot

To put it in perspective where I live $100/g isn't uncommon, but talk to the right people and you'll get a kilo for $2500

Holy shit, a work acquaintance of mine who partakes in it told me he pays $60 a gram. Says he's tried others and nothing compares to what he gets. I've always wanted to try, but never really gave it a thought. I just take a couple puffs of the marijuana every other night. Not much of a person to take drugs/medical

I used to but just went off it for some reason

I used to buy quarters. It was for me, my wife, and whatever girls we were sexing up.

I always found coke never to be too strong of a high compared to pills, but i stopped all that shit because I don't like the come downs from them

Blow actually works great when used at the right time during sex.

I've had some pretty epic fuckathons.

How much do you do a day?

The great thing about coke is 9/10 times when cheaper is better its because its typically cut with meth, a little glass in the snow will go a LONG way.
But not always, theres certainly plenty of people who sell dank blow for cheap

Thanks for the free money in GTA Online you crazy cokeheads.

how shitty is your coke

it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

>where I live $100/g isn't uncommon

That sucks. I'm glad I quit.

>its typically cut with meth
Why I guess I'll never try it

>but talk to the right people and you'll get a kilo for $2500

What the fuck is that even coke?

you'd think at least 10 jesus

Do you smell funny around the face?

If you know the right people it's different

Nah bro, permanent blocked nose and always sniffing tho

I'm wired as fuck now but when you wake up you just feel shit and depressed until you get back on it

where I am from ...with 20 dlls. you can get half of gram . good quality .
baja california mexico ..
i been doing this daily for the last 20 years .
this does NOT affect you erection or sexual relations

Its prettyyyyy easy to notice when you give half a shit

I used to have a good connect but he was a crazy black rap guy and ripped off one of my friends so I never did it again
That was last year.

I did acid for the first time a few weeks a go at an illegal rave, never really thought much of it but it's literally another fucking level. Anyone with experience on it chat away

gra/ndxxxa/uto.com enjoy

Definitely is rough, live in WA now. When I lived in NM a gram of uncut was $35

>being such a fucking loser you do coke alone and have nobody to talk to so you think doing an "AMA" on Sup Forums is a good idea

Get your shit together faggot.

Can't speak for other countries but in England if you want decent stuff it's £50 for half

Last time I bought any it was in the $60-$80 range.

>boring lame drug, just smoke weed
muh jimmies

Don't be a retard lad I didn't say I did it alone the thing it's a social drug and there's a few of us that get on it any chance we can (anyone from England can relate to spending their night in someone's kitchen chating shot all night)

>Coke
>addictive

sorry son, sorry.

Cocaine ain't addictive.

Hahah anything can be addictive lad

are you also "addicted" to video games?

grow up faggot

Hes right 3 days is nothing at the moment but watch it get worse

Any tips to sleep on it other then downers?

Get some good coke and then come back

this is now a heroin thread

You'll learn eventually little lad when you get to the real world

The animals, the animals trapped, trapped, trapped 'till the cage is full

Nah bro

What are you saying bro

Definitely, I can't even drink anymore because when I do it's just not the same

Buds for me is shit, I just don't like it anymore

have you ever done it alone? Or have you ever kept it from your friends that you have coke so that you could save more for yourself?

I have done it on my own before but nah iv never fucked my mates over because iv grow up with them and non of us would ever fuck each other over

what did you do when you were alone? just sit on the couch and rip lines?

Tbh mate I'll be honest someone earlier gave me shit saying stop doing it alone and I said I was doing it with lads but I'm here now doing a gram on my own and I think that's the main reason I started this thread because you just want to talk to people and be loved up and social

So yeah the only reason I really started this is because I need to talk to people

I was gonna say... you only start to admit that your an addict when you start doing shit alone behind closed doors

How do I get my hands on medical grade ketamine? Preferably liquid form (I want to shoot it up) I live in central Europe.

Make friends with a vet or get a cat

Couldn't tell you may but in powder form in the uk is literally a call away it's everywhere

Kek
Somthing wrong with the math here

Haha

Anyone have any drug story's to share