Why didn't you go to prom?

Why didn't you go to prom?

I hosted prom

I graduated a year later than I should have so I don't feel like I fit in. I couldn't gone the year before but I pussed out

My dad died on the same day

But I did
>went with a qt foreign exchange grill

didn't meet the right date

No white girl wanted to go with me a whiteboi. They only wanted blacks.

I did. I ended up dancing with an obese sweaty black girl who shook like a crackwhore.

I'm not a nigger

Did junior year. It was awesome. Senior year my date got hospitalized for some sickness a few days before. Kinda bummed me out and lost my will to go

Have a pretty extreme hatred of formal events. Initially, I played it off as being a dumb-shit edgy teen, but as the years of weddings, funerals, and other formal shit rolled on, I realized that I'm just SUPER uncomfortable in these kind of situations. Feel strangled by a tie and generally more threatened then when I'm literally in danger of death.

i did, but alone lol

I think only american schools host that shit

i stopped going to public school in 8th grade
lost all my friends over the years and when prom finally came around i was allwed to go even though i didn't go to the public highschool. like i said i lost all my friends and therefor any girls i knew and i just didn't go. also who the fuck wants to go to a formal-ass fucking dance and wear a suit and shit. prom is literally just for girls to remember, no highschool age male is that sentimental and romantic to give a flying fuck about prom.

I'm a faggot and I have no friends

Stayed at my friends house and we threw a 4 person goldeneye party. Stayed up way too late playing goldeneye.

I backed the right conceptual horse that time.

that is a terrible shop
the hands, jesus
anyway, I did go to prom
then took my gf back to her parents house (they were away) and fucked her on the floor in front of a fire in the fireplace

You fucked her in the fireplace? Who is she, daenerys?

didn't have the time, was too busy with better things

Watching anime and my little pony.

I did. Was the first night I ever smoked weed as well. About 20 of us all by the lake smoking and just chilling together. Was a warm night and a few of us just ended up sleeping there.

Probably one of my best nights growing up. I miss those days...

i did, it was shit

i'm from the UK where normally "prom" doesn't exist, but some girls were insistent and went and organised it independent of the school

my (then) girlfriend wanted to go, and i knew that all the shit heads from school would be there so i was obligated to go to make sure they wouldn't try any funny business (certain people had spent a lot of time at school spreading malicious rumours about us, so i didn't want any of them hassling her if i wasn't there)

while i was there i didn't drink any alcohol (everyone else got hammered) because i was basically sitting waiting for the whole night to be over

some of the aforementioned dickheads accused me of some shit i was innocent of (they said i had been photoshopping pics of one of their friends and putting them online)
this was in 2005 or so so yeah

stupid evening, i wished i had never gone

Nope, was outta town that time, so no tv and computer at hand.

>be me
>be good friends with grill
>huge crush on her. everyone knows too
>friendzoned fuuu
>ask her to prom
>prom night she tells you her parents aren't home and you know nothing is gonna happen
>cried

>family literally dirt poor
>couldn't afford to rent tuxedo or shoes
>couldn't afford corsage
>didn't go all my high school years

>FF to freshman yr in college
>get a good paying job as server engineer
>mfw I didn't know shit about servers
>mfw i saw my first check
>met high school girl who was doing part time classes at my college
>17 yo
>wanted me to go to prom with her
>went
>shit was stupid, music sucked, event sucked
>fucked her in her house later that night
>not too shabby

Dropped out in 9th,got a GED and joined the Navy.

bc im a chink
girls don't like chinks

Hated almost everyone I went to school with. So I stayed home and played CS:GO and didn't pay 100 plus bucks on some get up I'd only wear once.

>fucked her
Come on man, don't lie to us.

I did. My date got too drunk too fast and passed out early into the after party. I didn't mind as I had been dating her for years. I actually had a blast causing some mischief with friends who weren't getting laid that night.

Prom was what all the straight edge idiots went to when i was in high school. Police were on site to arrest anybody who got drunk. They had like 12 people show for prom the year i graduated. Everybody else when to a house party, got drunk, smoked weed and fucked till the sun came up. The 12 who actually went to prom and came to the house party were refused entry when they showed up later that night, didnt want them to fag up our party

we don't have prom

I was actually supposed to go. Here's how it went down:
>at work
>majority of co-workers are teenage girls, in my age group/school
>someone starts a conversation about it
>get dragged into it, wrong place wrong time
>"user who arr you going to prom with?"
>"uhhh im not going"
>"WHAT OMG"
>im taking this really nonchalantly
>the last place id ever wanna go is prom
>im socially retarded and dont like/know how to dance
>suddenly a girl who graduated the year before speaks up, lets call her qt3.14
>"ill go with you"
>shes a 10/10, way out of my league
>so out of my league I dont even have the option of saying no
>I kinda had a crush on her
>not a cute crush but a creepy crush because im a neckbeard and such
>so its agreed were going
>fastforward a week or two
>literally in the school office about to buy the tickets, proms in about a week
>suddenly a different girl texts me saying qt3.14 cant go with me
>i ask her why not
>she tells me I should ask qt3.14 myself
>but also informs me that its because of her boyfriend
>this chick has a boyfriend
>they were arguing alot prior
>now he finds out about this
>hes PISSED
>for the sake of their relationship the dates off
>I didn't know about any of this until then
So im working a shift with her like 2 days later and she casualy asks me if the other girl informed me of the news.
I say yeah and continue working. She starts explaining herself and asking if im mad and im just like whatever
>deep inside im actually really sad, that shit hurts
So I ended up not going. I could have went with my nerd buddies who went, but that didnt go through, I didn't want it to. Another cute girl in school I knew offered me to tag along with her group, but beyond the invitation I never followed through with it.
After the fact the girl who originally told me the bad news told me I could have went with her group. >thanks
In the end I dont regret it. I wouldnt have had fun, and I wouldn't have fit. Proms not meant for all of us. Not for me.

I was a chaperone

Can someone clarify this for me?
It seems to me like were supposed to get laid going to prom. Is that the expectation?
Also for my post, id like to clarify im not somekind of chad. I know I mention interaction with 3 different girls, but im actually a retarded beta fag. That whole ordeal was an anomaly.

Went to a private school. My graduating class had 12 kids. 3 were girls. School didnt have the motivation to host a prom due to lack of kids

>Be me
>Day of prom
>Today was prom?
>Next day
>Yesterday was prom?

because i'm not a programmed prepubescent peace of shit

went to a senior prom with my fatbitch ex as a junior. left with a 10/10 6ft6 redhead who later became a stripper. shit was cash

>it was terrible.
>didn't nut