started from scratch

> started from scratch
> built a bigger wealth than Trump in less than half the time
> co-created PayPal, objectively one of the most important Internet services in existence
> uses his vast amount of wealth to send people into space and to the moon again
> creates the first aesthetically pleasing and useful electric cars
> gives away electricity for free for his customers
> pushes the adoption of renewable energy to the max
> takes huge risks in order to make humanity move forward

HOW CAN DONALD TRUMP EVEN COMPETE?

I'm with Musk from dawn to dusk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SSFsuefDKkg
youtube.com/watch?v=8P8UKBAOfGo&t=1m8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>romania

you're covered in musk from dawn to dusk

France why is there laser pointed at your flag?

>Build a bigger wealth

Well no. His wealth is accrued via government handouts.

>Takes huge risks

No, the taxpayer does.

Toppiest premium kek

>co-created PayPal, objectively one of the most important Internet services in existence
No. Something like Amazon AWS, however..

Slovenia bringing the bantz

you forgot:
>has yet to turn a profit on any business he's started

>Usury is risky!
Good goy

because $TSLA is doing so well right now

he hasn't sent anyone into space or the moon yet.

He's having a hard time revolutionizing legacy industries... old school human industries.

Tesla isn't really beating legacy car manufacturers.

Because profit is not his goal right now, it's making sure the technology moves forward.

He's the least non-jewy rich guy I've ever seen.

Lmao, oh Japan. You're alright.

Meanwhile Trump is one of the most pleb rich people ever known
> made money in the most vanilla way possible, with real estate
> his hotel brand is generic and doesn't compare in fame with stuff like marriot, hilton, four seasons etc
> never made any exceptional feat in construction like the tallest building or artificial islands
> his TV show was never number 1 in market share and peaked in the first season
> coasted on the same format for years instead of creating something new like Simon Cowell or Gordon Ramsay
> has been a business for over half a century and is not even top 100 billionaires of the world

FUCKING EMBARRASSING!

>HOW CAN DONALD TRUMP EVEN COMPETE?
Musk isn't running for an elected office.

I like Trump but I still lol at "small million dollar loan"

how can non-canadians even compete/

Elon Musk is owned by the US Government now.

Space X, Tesla went bankrupt & they are nationalized now.

Elon Musk is a huge faggot.

everything but PayPal has been made with public spending too

he jumped to the wet dreams of any politic, "muh green progress" that isn't actually ecological at all

>South African emigrating and making something of himself
That's the South African dream right there.

10/10

Circus tent

By being a natural born citizen.

10/10

sinucide-te.

What's to stop some highly intelligent person from amassing a large fortune and then using his wealth and intelligence on building nukes?

Tesla is hilarious at this point. They're running out of cash, badly

>They have been saying that they'll build 500,000 Model 3's by 2020, almost impossible.
>Now moved that date UP to 2018 to create even more hype.
>Barely delivered 50,000 Model S and X's in 2015.
>Lofty goal of 80-90,000 cars this year, 2016
>Still has to raise money to be able to build more cars because they have no cash flow to continue operations

In 2017 to 2018, Elon wants to increase his production from around 100k cars to over 500k cars. IN A YEAR.

He's set dumb expectations due to his ego, which will ultimately be his downfall.

I'm comfy ready to see this blow up

>Elon "cute autismo" Musk haters

youtube.com/watch?v=SSFsuefDKkg

Anyone know where he got that godly hair transplant? I'm asking for a friend.

space x only exists because of government funding, he would die without it

>muderous bantz

Musk is a cuck.

natty physique/10

If they had shit engineers they would die before governnmet even looked at them.

Before getting $$$ you still need to show them something promising that actually work, they won't give you bucks for sketches.

You're absolutely right. I'm writing in Musk on the ballot!

croatia hilarious as always!

How did he unjust his hair?

Trump works in Real estate, Musk works in the volatile yet potential profitable future tech field

Large injections of CASH

you forgot the part about taking highly lucrative tax payer funded contracts from the U.S. government that if removed would leave his entire company bankrupt and destroyed as then he'd have to produce actual wealth for real shareholders who wouldn't stand failure

>you still need to show them something promising that actually work, they won't give you bucks for sketches.
lol you have no idea how U.S. government contracts work do you? They literally throw money at anything you don't even need sketches if your idea is good enough.

>co-created PayPal, objectively one of the most important Internet services in existence
>takes your money and gives it to someone else, charging you extra for the mere activity

Is he Jewish?

> Poland complaining about jews

he is kinda libertarian but then uses federal budget to build his empire. Probably will vote for Trump.

I bet you didn't come up with that yourself

poo in loo, gypsy

>married dumb waitress who thought she was half of PayPal
>marries her again after divorcing her.
he's his own worst enemy

Did you miss the entire point of the first two Teslas being a way of refining their manufacturing processes?

Did you miss the fact that they are building the biggest factory in the world?

Do you always make the fallacy of assuming the future will resemble the present?

Because of what Tesla has accomplished, it has led other car companies to rethink what they're goals are with electric and alternative fuel vehicles.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

PAY ATTENTION KIDS:

>he didn't try the steak

I like Musk and I don't like Trump--but would you want Musk for president? He seems to be doing more good as an entrepreneur.

Musk supports Trump, though.

He could start by running for president

Gaypal is not one of the most important online services. It's a huge scam.

The thing is, there's always going to be people like you, who are always saying the same things to the Fords and the Hughes of every generation.

People willing to take big risks in business typically find themselves successful.

up nearly 1000% in 5 years.

The stock market is a long term game friendo

Fuck PayPal. Literally tried to steal money from my bank account multiple times.

KEK

>Musk had been a supporter of the U.S. political action committee FWD.us, which was started by fellow high-profile entrepreneur Mark Zuckerberg and advocates for immigration reform.

>Zuckerberg's op-ed written at launch as well as the FWD.us website describe the following main aspects of immigration reform that FWD.us will advocate for: A path to citizenship for current and prospective immigrants to the United States, including those who are present in the United States illegally.

probably not

His company is still largely subsidized by the federal government.

I'm sure Trump would be worth four or five times as much if half his building projects got federal funding.

youtube.com/watch?v=8P8UKBAOfGo&t=1m8s

Because he's the strong commander in chief that will prop us up when SHTF

Space travel does not benefit humanity. It only benefits the Globalists who want to create a breakaway civilization while 99% of us rot in a hellhole Earth.