Anyone on here have herpes? Found this on my head this morning and I'm freaking out, any advice would be appreciated

Anyone on here have herpes? Found this on my head this morning and I'm freaking out, any advice would be appreciated

Stop having sex with creepy old craigslist men.

I've had sex with two girls, and both of them were virgins. I have two fat cold sores on my lip right now (i get them a lot) could it have spread from there?

hahahhaha you have a small dick

You don't have to lie bro, this is an anonymous board.

Quick, don't call 911,there's no time. Tie a tourniquet around your penis to prep for amputation. Grab a cutting board and your sharpest knife. I recommend one swift slice then apply disinfectant.

This

They probably had a yeast infection and passed that to you. Either that or it's dermatitis.

>could it have spread from there?

yes, assuming that is your dick and not just another "please reply to me" thread, one can become the other if you aren't careful.

go see a fucking doctor.

did you suck your own dick?

Wash hands frequently, don't do anything that can spread including jerking off, go to the store and get some "abreva"- it's for HSV-1 (cold sores which can become genital herpes also) so it works well. Get tested.

you cannot get herpes if you are a virgin, OP.

why would I lie when making a thread asking about this kind of thing? I'm not saying they were hot girls, but they were girls, and they were virgins
ok, thats probably the play. thanks

why does it matter? It's tiny. Give up already

>the play

there is no play buddy the game is fucking over.

welp

this, get ready for a 'tingly' feeling in your dick followed by swollen lymph nodes and dick sores.

Shave your nasty pubes you dirty fuck, that's a lice bite.

Don't fuck girls with hairy pussies dirty ass.

Was it a blister ? Herpes are blisters that burst and then heal.
t. Burned

My penis is swollen 4x the normal size
Doctor says it might be a latex allergy...
The penis its self is the same size as normal, but the skin is huge and red

Fucking moron.

more pics of your flaccid 20yo uncut meat

2/10

Two types of herpes: 1) generally in mouth area; 2) generally in genital area.

You can have both but the second one you catch will be mild as fuck. If you get cold sores then your second genital herpes is going to be seriously chill. Generally, this first bout will be the only time you ever get symptoms on your dick.

If you get to a doctor asap they will give you aciclovir. Wolf that shit down asap and the dick symptoms should go away.

Every feel like it's coming back. Wolf more down for three-five days and you'll be set. But tbh it won't happen because of your cold sores.

Source: in this and virtually all my previous lives I have had herpes both of the dick, anus and mouth. One time I was a herpes doctor and researcher so I know my shit.

Sweet dick bro. Makes me look fucking huge. Good luck with your dick examination.

Kek
>previous lives
Are you going to eventually find the cure in one of these lives?

cancer

>Are you going to eventually find the cure in one of these lives?

One can only hope but I honestly fear there will never be a cure, only better drugs to suppress the symptoms

Not sure if the head of your dick is soft tissue or not. I never got it there, only on the side and around my mouth. Herp only attacks soft tissue unless you have the aids

Looks like Thrush

There will be a cure.

super aids