Obama's going to visit hiroshima as part of the G-7 summit. if he issues an apology i'm gonna fucking kill myself

obama's going to visit hiroshima as part of the G-7 summit. if he issues an apology i'm gonna fucking kill myself

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/10/confirmed-obama-will-visit-hiroshima-visit-japan/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BmIBbcxseXM
youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
youtube.com/watch?v=AB-oJLq5rWo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Okinawa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If he doesn't issue an apology I will kill myself

you started it.

>Not being sorry for killing hundreds of thousands of people in a massive radioactive fireball and dooming millions of people that live in the region cancer for centuries.

Why shouldn't he? Fuck off you ameriboo.

>not being sorry for bombing millions of German non-military targets

he should apologize for giving gooks capitalism.
thats much worse than 2 little nukes

>flag
You'll kill yourself anyway

We can feel regret for what had to be done to defeat the mighty samurai, but to express it is to show weakness.

I really don't care what he does, because thankfully everyone around the world knows he is a big stupid ape and ignores him.

Speak for yourself filthy quisling.

>tell the gooks to surrender or were gonna fuck their shit up
>FUCKA YOU ROUND EYE
>nuke their shit
>still don't surrender
>nuke them again
>they stop
How is it our fault?

Nigger sorries don't count.

>japs were worse than the nazis
>an invasion of Japan proper would have killed more people than died or were injured in the nuclear bombs
how was it not justified?

youtube.com/watch?v=BmIBbcxseXM see

>caring about a persons words

we firebombed almost all their major cities into oblivion and they wouldnt stop

we fucking warned you!
STOP
NO ROUNDEYE!
BOOM
FUCKING STOP
N-NO!
BOOOM!!!

[spoiler]s-sorry[/spoiler]

What if a WW2 American vet with no shins spits in the emperor's face?

Japan has told him over and over and over again that if he apologizes, he's just going to ruin everything and become the single most hated person in Japanese history.

Niggers don't listen.

We gave you plenty of opportunities to surrender before you were bombed into submission.

Oh he will, rember his first 6 months in office were spent apologizing for everything

Good Good Gaijin let the stupidity flow through you!

youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k

Should have dropped a few more.

youtube.com/watch?v=AB-oJLq5rWo

He will never apologize for Dresden because he is an anti-white faggot

(Does not change the fact that Rooselvelt forced USA into conflicts that had nothing to do with them, and World War 2 was a mistake)

This thumbnail triggers me, please delete it.

WW2 was the greatest jewish deal the US ever did "lend lease" shitty rusty boats to the UK in exchange for half their global assets.

I apologise for bombing Hiroshima, now open your borders to muslims.

underrated

The Japanese people are proud and nationalistic; they don't want the sympathy of some dickless liberal apologist

MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

that's like a million h bombs

why would his apology count, his father was chucking spears when that nuke thing happened. if he does apologize i'm going to laugh my ass off.

S-sorry

Fucking kek

Will never happen. Japan does not share our retarded moral framework

The very moral framework of the modern western world is based on an apocalyptic religion where "the strong shall fall" and "the meek wretched inherit the Earth", so no one is to be surprised if the Pope and the Churches demand the destruction of the europeans for the sin of being historical strong, and the giving away of their lands to the wretched starving africans and meek refugees, for their virtue of being losers

Japan is extremely lucky never to have been judaized by christian missionaries, so that they don't have a morality that prevents you from defending your homeland if the weapon of the attacker is a hungry belly and a pregnant womb instead of a pistol

Well someone has to hunt the zebra to feed his family!

Is it really that taboo to talk about?

I know the survivors are shunned and they have a special name for them.

>Japan uses the advantage and ambushes a few warships
>America is a chicken and nukes 2 Japanese cities killing more innocents than what the Japanese did

And somehow Japan is in the wrong.

Your government was telling civilians to prepare for invasion to fight with sharpened bamboo your people were going to fight tooth and nail. To invade and conquer would have taken yrs and millions more lives, it was a war. Honestly we did what was best for the US and Japan we would of won either way,us dropping nukes saved millions of lives and infrastructure in the long run we have nothing to apologize for remember you hit first we hit best...

>They're shunned and have a special name
Why and what?

i heard some japs have filed lawsuits against the US because of nukes recently. knowing this, he probably won't

Because they are touched by the divine power of freedom spread by the bombs, thus they avoided so nobody dies from a freedom overdose, and they have a special title so all know and fear their glory.

Topsy!

never thought the atom bomb were a trolley

It's not taboo, Japan feels it'll undermine relations between the two countries by legitimizing the fringe of Japanese politics that's still rabidly anti-America as well as the groups that are rabidly anti-nuclear power.

>If he doesn't issue an apology I will kill myself
Way to live up to the stereotype.

They have a real peculiar reaction with the atom bombings. I forget the word they use, when people find out if someone was a survivor they treated them like they had AIDS contagious through surface touch.

whooha

was that plane made of wood?

Abe is anti-American m8. he's been sucking up to your enemies, even fucking China

whoever smelt it, dealt it

5 to 10 inches of torpedo belt...

No point in being antagonistic towards China. Japan gains nothing from poor relations with them, but if it came to war, we've been making sure the SDF's geared for it.
As for Russia, I don't consider them an enemy. We were friends for years before Obama started this new cold war.

it's very naive to expect a far-right Asian nationalist to be pro-American when you still won't allow them a real army

I actually believe this guy will do it.

Abe has delusions of grandeur he seriously believes he can co-opt the US into his grand political designs and control them.

What he doesnt realise is all hes doing is forcing people to choose sides and stirring the waters for no good cause. So he has to do this dulicitous dance of sucking Chinese dick for economic benefits but at the same time drum up Chinese aggression to drag the US in.

Of course the US being good goys and China in need of overcompensation...

>grab a stubbie and put another one on the barbie

> you still won't allow them a real army

I doubt anyone really cares about 70 years old peace agreements anymore

You've got that backwards, America's been trying to shove rearmament down their throats for years now.

they're a militarily occupied country, this agreement is a lot than a piece of paper

moneychangers in the temple

cancels out all that shit you wrote

As a cost cutting exercise guaranteed to get a reaction from the rest of Asia.

I'm celebrating his visit by watching Episode 9 of The Pacific.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Okinawa

How many would've died if it turned into a depraved communist shithole?

>All those Russian rape babies
It would have been glorious.

How exactly? That is exactly the thing I was talking about it, and Christianity did exactly what Jews expected:

By condeming moneychanging, and with it finances, as sinful, the Church banned Christians from it, and the Jews became extremely rich by controlling the finances and moneyexchange of numerous kings

Christianity is a demented jewish cult that puts virtue signalling about economic and biological reality, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being involved in finances and accumulating resources

That Christianity says those things damn you to Hell is a typical case of jews telling you "Do as I say, not as I do!!"

* virtue signalling above economic and biological reality

>japan is in the wrong
if i slap a body builder and get wrecked in return i guess its the body builders fault also?

it may not be the "morally" nice thing to say but not removing japan from the map was a generosity.

You serious? You realise we bombed two fucking cities and they had a constant civilian being campaign for fucking years? The only reason we btfo'd Dresden and that other shithole is because we can actually do stuff and they can't. In WW1 we used to throw bricks out of our planes onto their planes and take them down. They're fucking donuts lad