Muslim==terrorist

>muslim==terrorist
How can people still have such a basic simplistic worldview?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/
cnn.com/2014/09/26/opinion/bergen-schneider-how-many-jihadists/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY
policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf
people-press.org/report/206/a-year-after-iraq-war
pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/04/06/32-of-palestinians-support-infanticide/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4053251,00.html
worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/pdf/feb09/STARTII_Feb09_rpt.pdf
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/12/02/france-shuts-down-three-mosques-state-emergency-crackdown/76655054/
pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/
hln.be/hln/nl/1275/Islam/article/detail/1619036/2013/04/22/Zestien-procent-moslimjongens-vindt-terrorisme-aanvaardbaar.dhtml
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist
pewresearch.org/assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60
people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sun==hot

Less than 1% of muslims are terrorists
100% of the sun is hot
Please kill yourself in isolation you ignorant islander

Not all Muslims are terrorists but Islam itself is a backwards ideology that promotes violence and hatred.

Muhammad was a terrorist. That's a fact.

>apostasy=death

>b-but the sun isn't hot at night checkmate sunphobes

>less than 1%
How would you know?

>less than 1%

Citation needed

You mean like the right wing ideology?

gas the kikes, race war now, praise Breivik

Do religious cucks know that rule comes from the Old Testament which Jesus supported

Oh no! What happened

Statistics on muslimbeliefs.jpeg

Less than 1% of the World's Population is Trans, but we sure need those Agender Bathrooms. Why can't those Liberal Faggots just use Unisex Bathrooms? Or are those not progressive enough?

Muslims are like AIDS, it slowly attacks your immune system, and you only need one to multiply

>you don't agree with me
>you're so ignorant!
>spouts ignorant insult

>Posts that hes chill with legal aliens
>Everyone hates on him
>Posts that he's trying to Make America Great Again
>People flip shit

Dude just seems nice as fuck imho. Pior Trump cant seem to catch a fucking break.

3.3 million muslims in the US
How many have commited attacks?

If your definition of a terrorist entails only crashing planes into buildings, you're the basic one here. 51% of all muslims in america think that disrespecting islam should be a criminal offence and that sharia law should be adopted.

>less than 1% of muslims are terrorist
lel

75% of all muslims are sympathetic to ISIS

>How can people still have such a basic simplistic worldview?
I to wish mudslimes would stop blowing themselves up, but Islam has trapped their minds in the middle ages.

Actually around 20% support jihadist ideals

It's sad no matter what you believe in.

According to your math, around 33000.

How many christians would want people punished for disrespecting their religion?

>less than

>More right wing terrorist attacks in the US than muslim ones

>muslims are the problem

White nationalists killed her while screaming "Ave Maria" and "Deus Vult".

K E K

Who cares? Muslims are shitty third world niggers who have no place in western countries.

My entire family is from Syria. We actually understand what it's like to live in a majority muslim country. Why do a bunch of idiots who watch the jew news and listen to cultural homogenization and destruction propaganda put up by muslims think they know the violent nature of Islam better than a group of Christians who grew up in Muslim country? Go ahead, tell me why your view on the subject is worth more than mine.

Yes, Muslims are violent and aggressive people and will not hesitate to kill anyone they label as an outsider. Only a foold would pretend otherwise because they saw a few that were well behaved when their numbers were small in a foreign country.

First post best post. さすが日本人

>mo was a terrorist
nah mate, terrorist implies a series of isolated attacks with the intent of sowing fear in a population
Mohammad was just a straight up murdering, child raping, pig fucking warmonger

None, Christianity is disrespected worldwide and even in our own countries. Nobody does a damn thing about it.

Less than 1%

:^)

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/

:)

Maybe you're thinking of that guy that shot a bunch of people in Sikh temple because he thought they were muslim

It depends on your defintion of extremism. Assuming all Muslims fighting for an Islamic government are extremists, there are 106,000 extremists according to this CNN article published in late 2014
cnn.com/2014/09/26/opinion/bergen-schneider-how-many-jihadists/

There are about 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. Thay gives 0.00006625% of Muslims as extremists.

Nobody has that worldview at all. The better analogy is "muslims==grossly inflated number of terrorists."

But that's a lie. They include all "Sovereign Citizen" incidents in "right wing terrorist" figures, which includes niggers going AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? I KNOW MY RIGHTS!

Not an argument

I didn't say more than 33 thousand. I said "around" 33000.

Did you even read my post you idiot
What has that got to do with what I said?

>So let's bring in more Muslims!
>So what if some of the undocumented refugees blowing up our airports are Muslim?
>These aren't REAL muslims!
>#NotAllMuslims

How many Christians kill others when Christianity is insulted?
How many Christians are invading lands to set up religious dictatorships?

You have to go back

Yet more than 50% are utterly incompatible and unwelcome in any civilized country, so go fuck a goat Ahmed

p(Muslim=terrorist) > p(non-Muslims=terrorist)

He said less than, ah boy.

Reread my post, I said "less than 1%"
This is an .org website if you can't speak english please go elsewhere.

>all Muslim extremists are in Isis

I don't support right winged stormfaggotry but nice try. Your comparison is right though, Islam as a whole shares a lot of the same characteristics as the radical right, except those values are carried out in a Muslims every day life.

He doesn't believe that, probably. He just figures that if you block all muslims from entering the country, then you'll block the "1%" of terrorists entering the country.

Terrorists are kind of like SJWs when you think about it.

Muslims have called for a holy war on the west.
We hear that.
We see shootings and stabbings (like today) all done by Muslims, to cause terror.

It's a pretty simple concept.

Ok, little analogy for you.
I raise labs. I have golden labs, and black labs. Now if I'm training them, and 7/10 a golden lab bites me, I'm going to use more caution around golden labs.

Everyone knows not every Muslim is a terrorist, but most Muslims support terrorism and a holy war on the west. They still support honor killings of rape victims, so don't try that "religion of peace" bull shit.

>Less than 1% of muslims are terrorists

Look at this! Literally only one Muslim is killing anyone in this picture! The rest are religion of peace! :^)

And how many people on the right support the death penalty?

ISLAM IS THE TERRORIST.

Muslims are just the weapons.

By reading a violent, hateful book of conquest, living in isolated, endemic communities, and killing people who try to leave.

Sorry sport, my family all came here legally, went to school and got jobs. Trump likes our kind, especially because the "muh racism against arabs!" shit doesn't work against us. Besides, my entire family is voting for the god emperor and my dad will literally be armed to the teeth and in the streets waiting when the day of the rope comes, you want us here.

This except most muslims agree with Sharia law which allows execution of nonbelievers
>religion of peace
Never absolutely never. Its a harmful and all encompassing belief system without any room for coexistence, people can celebrate it peacefully but that isnt its tenants. There should be no gay muslims.

This is a quality shitpost. Australia, take notes.

The article used all known extremist groups including Al Qaeda, Al Shabaab and Jemaah Islamiya

Ouch! Is she okay?

Quick, burn the constitution :'(

Yes, but "around 33000" could be less than 33000. Since you didn't give a very specific value. Let's just say that there are 32000 muslim terrorists in the US ok? That's a figure that's less than 1%.

Fair enough and God bless

Yes, she is just being cleaned. She will be reassembled shortly. Religion of peace my brother.

What's your point?
The guy I was responding to made an analogy: "muslims being terrorists is like the sun being hot" which is laughably false.

>all muslims fighting for an Islamic government
>only 106k

That's not my argument

Where the fuck are you getting the "less than 1%" figure from? Or have you just decided that it must be true because to think otherwise would be intolerant and Islamophobic?

>ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

>NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY

>Channel Four (2006): 31% of younger British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified compared to 14% of those over 45.
policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf

>People-Press: 31% of Turks support suicide attacks against Westerners in Iraq.
people-press.org/report/206/a-year-after-iraq-war

>YNet: One third of Palestinians (32%) supported the slaughter of a Jewish family, including the children:
pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/04/06/32-of-palestinians-support-infanticide/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4053251,00.html

>World Public Opinion: 83% of Egyptians approve of attacks on American troops.
>26% of Indonesians approve of attacks on American troops.
>26% of Pakistanis approve of attacks on American troops.
>68% of Moroccans approve of attacks on American troops.
>90% of Palestinians approve of attacks on American troops.
>72% of Jordanians approve of attacks on American troops.
>52% of Turks approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (39% oppose)
>A minority of Muslims disagreed entirely with terror attacks on American troops.
>About half of those opposed to attacking Americans were sympathetic with al-Qaeda’s attitude toward the U.S.

More: thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx

Well she's had a bad day

Yep, we sure are blowing this problem out of proportion

>japan==micropenis
How can people still have such a correct worldview?

how is the sun not hot you summy

Youre right
>Muslim == anti West
There fixed :3

I'm not defending that guy. I just find it hilarious that you think that 1% of a population is a very small number and should be ignored.

>By reading a violent, hateful book of conquest, living in isolated, endemic communities, and killing people who try to leave.
Don't forget 'being literally inbred'. (Look up consanguine marriage rates in Muslim countries.)

30% of my asshole consists of nothing but my asshole while the other 70% consists of my other assohole

The religion of peace, stockpiles weapons in its holy places.
But hey guys, not all Muslims are terrorists, unless you check their mosques.
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/12/02/france-shuts-down-three-mosques-state-emergency-crackdown/76655054/

Don't believe the Jew news, because this totally is a false flag. The French must have planted explosives and Ak's, because it's the religion of peace, guys.

Do you know how many people have been killed in the name of christianity?

Most religions are designed to control/unite a populace, usually out of fear, which inherently includes violence from time to time. Islam is just a bit more extreme. Get some perspective bruh.

You too, friend.

>M8 in my ID

World colonies established

>Do you know how many people have been killed in the name of christianity?

One.

His name was Jesus.

Kuran literally tells to terrorize non-muslims.

Gee, I wonder.

Muslim worldview: every non-muslim is a subhuman and an enemy

Continued.

>World Public Opinion (2009): Only 74% of Turks and 55% of Pakistanis disapprove of terror attacks against civilians on U.S. soil.

>Pew Research (2010): 15% of Indonesians believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.
>34% of Nigerian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.
pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/

>16% of young Muslims in Belgium state terrorism is "acceptable".
hln.be/hln/nl/1275/Islam/article/detail/1619036/2013/04/22/Zestien-procent-moslimjongens-vindt-terrorisme-aanvaardbaar.dhtml

>Populus Poll (2006): 12% of young Muslims in Britain (and 12% overall) believe that suicide attacks against civilians in Britain can be justified.
>1 in 4 support suicide attacks against British troops.
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist

>Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
>35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
>42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
>22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
>29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).
pewresearch.org/assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60

>Pew Research (2011): 8% of Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (81% never).
>28% of Egyptian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (38% never).
people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/

>all muslims fighting for an Islamic government
>106k

People were killed in the name of Christianity during the crusades.

COME ON ISLAM IT'S 2016!

ISLAM IS THE TERRORIST.
ISLAM IS THE TERRORIST.
ISLAM IS THE TERRORIST.
ISLAM IS THE TERRORIST.
ISLAM IS THE TERRORIST.
ISLAM IS THE TERRORIST.
ISLAM IS THE TERRORIST.
ISLAM IS THE TERRORIST.
ISLAM IS THE TERRORIST.
ISLAM IS THE TERRORIST.

Oh wow! you've totally changed my mind about Muslims! how could I be so ignorant?

Couldn't help but find this funny

What can I do to change your mind?

Youre right
Wow I get it now
#notallmuslims

dont forget he did a nazi salute and wanted to kill 6 million jews

Kill yourself on live stream in the name of Muhammad.