Any alphas here? Need some advice

Any alphas here? Need some advice.

So las week I broke up with my gf and I got a date with a chick this saturday, basically i jumped from a 7/10 to a 10/10. I'm gonna take her to a coffee at night that also has drinks and stuff, I did everything right so far, just 2 questions:

a) I'm gonna take her to a couple of drinks and then what? I have no idea where to go from there, she lives by herself different than me (we're both 19 and we both have jobs) so maybe going to her place could be an option? if it is, how do i do that?

b) She seems interested and she's very nice, accepted the date invite BUT she takes fucking ages to answer, she has complete control over the conversation doing that, how the fuck do i deal with that?

>how the fuck do i deal with that?
if you are comfortable enough with her you can occasionally send a little prod, like '?' or 'u wot', or something else depending on your culture. How would you prompt for a response from your friends?

OP there's nothing you can do to take control of the convo that won't make you sound like a needy little whiny twat. She takes so long bc she is talking to 30 other dudes at the same time. Have y'all met in person? If yes. Thenyoure in pretty good shape. If no, there's a chance she just accepted to be nice. Is she from a dating app?

Well, first off you gotta see how the date goes first and focus on that before focusing on anything that might happen after at her place. So have a good time, get some drinks, flirt, and if things go well then try to progress to her place.
As for her controlling the situation, you gotta figure out a way to turn that around

who is that

i met her through facebook, we haven't met in person but we have alot in common, who the fuck accepts a date just to "be nice"?

Also this, this guy knows what hes talking about

never double text, you seem too clingy
its all about power
if you like her too much she won't be interested anymore
we want what we cant have more, so don't text her too much and don't reply straight away

Girls do
>have nothing better to do on [day of the week]
>go on date
>get attention
>maybe get free meal/drink
>get dicked if want

either bait, or just plain autism. No way you are going to get good advice on women here.
I thus declare a spider-man thread.

you're seriously a faggot

op here, the thing is, i can't ignore her or pretend like im busy if she takes SO LONG to answer, then we just wouldn't be talking at all

oh boy

No advice for you, as I am a beta (have a GF though...so I'm not hopeless).

Wish you luck, user.

used to be a beta with a gf, fucking lost her after 3 years so hold on to her, for real bro

I used to think that before but realised if i take longer than they do to reply they start texting faster, unles if she doesnt really like you

fuck, but i don't think i did anything wrong tho, it will be alot better in person

What is sauce?

Also, is that Misa Ako? How come google won't return any results?

CUZ SHE'S THE GIRL user IS DATING HOLY SHIT

don't stress about it, just remember you don't want it to look like you have nothing going on in your life that can text her back so fast, makes you seem boring

lul

Just show her your meme folder

THIS

Listen to this advice.

1. You dumped your standard investment for a high risk that is likely to fall flat. Never do this. Think of women as investment portfolios. Diversify, always be looking for better and never sell/buy on a whim.

2. You're already more invested than she is. She holds the power and your SMV is lower than hers so she's shopping around. You should do the same.

first of all, coffee is coffee, not a date. drinks and more would be a date, but she didn't agree to that so don't be surprised if she pulls an oops gotta go now on your ass. so, assuming she takes you up on drinks, you better plan some options for late night. yes her place is an option if she is ready for that, but if not you better have a plan B or it's going to be a short night out.

as far as contacting her, obviously she doesn't want you to think she is desperate. yea she knows she is a 10/10 and gets attention all the time. play her game, and try not to be desperate yourself.

make the most of any time you spend together with her, and keep it casual, light and respectful. always keep building trust, never destroy it. you must always be relaxed and in-control - complement her regularly on her clothes, shoes, etc. initiate conversation at every opportunity - remember her tastes, preferences, and incorporate these into your conversation, make her the center of attention

remember important days that she mentions, ask about details of her life, show interest and keep her the center of attention. be a gentleman, be respectful, never give her a reason to consider you a threat. when the time is right, test the waters with innocent touching. if she objects always joke/smile and give her space, but never give up. persist with touching, be a gentleman and exceedingly polite.

You're going on a date you don't need to keep the convo going all the time, save some shit for the date. Keep some mystery alive. Message her friday afternoon, "I'm looking forward to our date tomorrow. Does 9pm[whatever time you set up] still work for you?"

You are not her personal entertainment slave, your job is to make the first few dates fun. If drinks goes well take her to an adult arcade or something competitive but fun with alcohol involved. Walk her home touch her a bit, arms her back as you guide her thru the door you opened etc.

Keep it short less than a few hours, you want her to want more, and not to seem desperate. Especially with a first date I would do a few drinks maybe a few games of pool and then bounce, keep her wanting more. Make plans for a second date asap. As you walk her to her car, "this was fun let me take you out again next friday."

Basically leave before she gets bored, and make her want to see more of you.

Don't be fucking clingy. If shes not into texting right away don't be like all the other tools who text her begging for attention.

I'm no alpha - tho have philosophically come to conclusions what the real ultimate alpha is - still working hard to reach it but... Just be casual, don't even act like its a date thing, get taco bell go back to your place act stupid watch TV then make the move.
Never hold hope for anything, be needy or want
> The origin of sorrow is desire - Buddha
Just work passively lining up women - dates - good nights, like you're shipping model tanks you make for your small business. Eventually something will pay out, but have no emotional investment. Casual casual casual, care free, you're not trying to get laid, just bored looking to hang etc.

> be a gentleman and exceedingly polite.
don't forget your fedora mate. fuck off this isn't the 50s no woman wants a gentleman, and don't constantly compliment a girl

gra/ndxxxa/uto.com enjoy

Fuck that man text her ay after coffee you wanna go back to your place and cuddle up and watch a movie see where you stand, move on from there pretty much asking for sex but not creepy as hell, as far as taking control of the conversation, make every text to her a direct question or about the date cut the chit chat and getting to know her shit save it for the date, just keep texting her about times and what to do after etc

don't do this, that's fucking weird bro

bruh, stop texting her. If you have a date and time set up for the date, just leave it at that. Texting her before hand is gay boy high school shit.

do exactly this if you want to lose this girl for sure

Whats a 7/10 and a 10/10 for you OP.

stop fucking this up for me i wanted laughs

The absolute best thing you can do is start talking to other girls. As many as possible. You've got this '10/10' on the pussy pedestal right now and as long as she's there, she will dominate the relationship. The only way to date 10s is to keep them in perspective/ check and you do that by talking to other girls at the same time. She's doing the same thing dude. That's why she takes forever to respond.

Trust me. You start talking to other girls, she will pick up it subconsciously and it will only improve your chances. If she really is a 10 you have almost no chance if you don't do this. She's only going for alphas and alphas don't act like you're acting right now.

This OP.
Stop allowing your pussy emotions of losing your exgf and thinking this hot bitch is gonna marry you after coffee.
KNUCK THE FUCK UP and BE A MAN

no you didn't you were being serious and now that you realize you're a faggot you trying to make it look like it was a joke

This
This cuz alpha and tripzz

or
>have nothing better to do on [day of the week]
>got something better to do
>"hey anoon im sorry, can we report it to antoher day ?"
>never met at the end

Don't put pussy on a pedestal. It's a term commonly used, and it's actually a very good rule to live by. Chasing one bitch who plays hard to get in any circumstance is only going to lead to self-esteem issues, and depression further down the track, just remember that you are worth more than that, she's only human too. Also I didn't read OPs post.

>Stop allowing your pussy emotions of losing your exgf and thinking this hot bitch is gonna marry you after coffee.
nothing makes a girl want you more than feeling like you arent super interested and are busy. Fawning over her puts her in power.

Also, nice trips, m8

>nothing makes a girl want you more than feeling like you arent super interested and are busy.

Bingo.

now here do you mean females or the actual vagina?

words to live by..

both

Both. Never put pussy or a woman on the pedestal. Love your woman and treat her well but there are more important an honorable things in this life that demand more respect.

I think it's Emily Grey.

girls accept dates because they get free meals from them

Here's what you do OP:

1) Stop texting her first. It comes off as clingy and needy and chicks want a man, not a boy. If she's genuinely interested, she text you eventually. The less interested you act, the more interested she gets. If she stops texting you because you didn't text her first, she just wanted free food and drinks. Ditch her and move on.

2) You met her through social networking, so don't go into this assuming it's a full on date if all that was agreed upon was coffee. For all you know, her view of this whole thing was just trying to get to know somebody. It's coffee, bro, not dinner, movie and drinks. Go into this with the mentality that you're just meeting someone new. If you go into this thinking it's a date, there's a possibility she doesn't feel the same way and you'll feel rejected. Set the bar low and if things progress past that, good for you.

>Here we progress to what you should do on the actual meet up.

3) Ask her questions about herself. Chicks love talking about themselves. Ask her what she does for a living. What she does in her spare time. What her hobbies are. And for the love of all things holy, listen to what she has to say and respond accordingly. Don't rapid fire questions at her. This isn't an interview. Get to know who she is as a person. The better you do that, the closer you'll be to pulling off a second date.

4) As for what to do after coffee; if everything goes well and she's willing to keep this "date" going, your best bet is anyplace were the two of you can keep the conversation going privately. Going to see a movie is the worst idea in the world if you wanna pull this off. Movies you can't talk, and if you can't talk your chances of pulling off a second date are slim to none. As cheesy and over-the-top as this sounds, a walk through the park has given me, personally, the most success. It's romantic enough to where it won't be confused as a friend-date and you keep the conversation going. It's a win-win.

you're meeting already, if she screws around with dates and times you don't go. It's a game of averages, in five dates you might get laid twice, more if you're high level. Just relax and enjoy

Explain the philosophical alphaness

1. Offer to pick her up, so you HAVE to bring her home, you fucking simpleton.

2. Tell her to hurry with the shower. Gain control.

Found the sperg. Or pampered little princess.

why do people think that such a simple thing like not texting too much is gonna make her pussy wet for you?

I swear it people give such bullshit dating advice nowadays

He basically had a 5/10 and is now gonna date a 7/10

what girl wants to text a guy that constantly texts her, it just makes you look like a clingy faggot with no life

Cant believe im repying...

Retard, make absolutes.
If you ask a yes or no question and you don't get a yes or no, demmand it.

All women will give you the runaround always, no matter what, who, how hot they are or not etc...

"Okay can I pick you up at 7?"
'ermm ehhh, hmm,(talk about ANYTHING other that what you asked)'

You say
"Sorry bye, tell me when you know what you want(she knows she wants you, she just doesnt want YOU to know).

One of 3 things will happen.

Shes a flake and will tell you to fuck off

She will respect you enough to speak with you plainly

OR(and I see this a lotttt)
She will sidewind you and brush it off and probably tell you you are a meanie and thats not how to treat a lady, bust stillmessage you every fucking day

If a slut wont commit to a basic 'do you want to go out yes or no at x time'

BAIL
Have some fucking dignity and masturbate.

What're you talking about, since when is it clingy to text somebody twice when the other person takes years to answer?

haha, stacies don't get that feeling when texting, only men

I've had sex with many of my girl friends and when texting usually I don't make myself look like an alpha by being not interested

>implying acting like you're not interested makes you alpha

All troll aside, that is correct what you said wether you intended it or not.

I have fucked 61 people in the last year just from pof alone with profile saying looking for sex. That is out of literally hundreds (200?) have texted/kikd/pmd with.

THE weeding/filter factor was firming meet times.

Another perfect gague tool(For FWB anyway) is nudes. If you ask for nudes and youbget any bulkshit like "not that kind of girl" FUCK OFF because why are you answering ads on the internet from strangers wanting sex, but now all of a sudden you are uncomfortable about meeting and fucking a total stranger?!

batgirl?

robyn hood?

Dubs of truth. This.

>implying acting like you're not interested makes you alpha

acting disinterested is the general advice on this thread m8, you're the first one that rejects it besides me

OP don't listen to anybody here they are just giving you bullshit advice

A: That will happen naturally, if it's going to happen at all. You can hint at it all you want, but if she isn't feeling it you're wasting your time.

B: Flip it back onto her. You're giving her power in the conversation by allowing it to happen at her pace. If she's really into you, she'll respond. When she does, don't respond immediately. Wait it out, until feel you've taken control of the conversation again.

I hate to be the asshole here OP but if you're gonna say 10/10, you gotta post pictures. Right guys? Right?

Yeah. I agree with ya.

>She seems interested and she's very nice, accepted the date invite BUT she takes fucking ages to answer, she has complete control over the conversation doing that, how the fuck do i deal with that?

With women, less is more. You tend to get a way better response, especially with hot girls, by saying less. I'll give you an extreme example, but it does serve to illustrate my point:

>get matched with 9/10 on Tinder
>Swedish girl. Tight little body, gorgeous face
>can tell from get go she has a bit of an attitude and is standoffish/slightly bitchy
>plan date during week that work is killing me
>literally forget about date
>send me 20 texts that night asking me if we had a date (she played the "did we have a date tonight? wasn't sure if it was tonight" card)
>message her next day, apologize
>asks to meet me that night for drinks
>meet, she's way more interested and engaged
>have drinks, fuck that night

My point is, she went from being sort of bitchy to being very eager to meet and the only thing that changed was that I blew her off lol. Again, not saying this is a sound strategy but it does illustrate the point that sometimes less is more.

1. Stand her up on the first date. Try and get another bitch and treat this one as an ugly bitch. She won't know how to react. She has no control and will want you more.

2. Grow a dick and CALL this bitch. Own this bitch. Control the situation. DO NOT TEXT HER.

In a logical world, yes, but women aren't logical. You just described how not to be an alpha. Women like chads, jerks, bad boys, alphas, rebellious shitheads....

a) Find out about some tv show or something you both like, then go to her place to watch it. If she's dtf, she'll totally get the hint and invite you over. If not, don't be desperate by pressing the issue. If you can't get alone time with her, be sure to at least set up another date before the end of this one.

b) Stop waiting around for her to text. She doesn't run the conversation, she's busy doing things in her own life. You should be doing stuff too.

damn that's from POF? I'm pretty bomb at Tinder but I'm looking to branch out. Any pointers for a Tinder pro wanting to try POF?

really weak advice, follow it at your own peril

they like someone who can take their chances instead of bailing out. chads may be annoying, but they are trained to bully and pressure and get what they want. You don't have to be a chad to be direct and have balls

May I refer you to the D.E.N.N.I.S. SYSTEM

Still here?

I have never and will never use tinder because it link with facebook. And never give fb your number.

Girls will fibd you and will message people you know.

Honestly, women online are retarded and will say one thing and do another. Just upfront say you are looking to fuck but "maybe if mire haooens i woukdntmind settlibg down"

Girls will ALWAYS say they dont wa t fwb. Then we fuck on first day.

Advice from people who have never gotten laid. Good.