Uhh.. X-Files?

Uhh.. X-Files?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7FpccUzBp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's the problem?

I could actually see this.
Jews hate homosexuals hence why the old testament was full of homophobia.

I didn't know Chris Carter went on Sup Forums

Then why push for gay rights in the media

Sup Forums needs to make up its goddamn mind

GO BACK TO YOUR WARD

▲ ▲

That's just to make the white race gay and so to cause its destruction. Obviously.

Can somebody post the image where all the episodes are rated from mandatory to good to not worth watching?

every religion ever hates fgts why the jew ? they always get blame for everythings they could change for once

So the Jews both promoting and working against homosexuality? Truly our greatest, most clever enemy.

no. kys.

fuck off plebbit

I'LL

GET

They also hate muslims but are pushing for them to immigrate into all western countries. They just like creating disorder.
"Hmm lets see what happens when we put these homophobic muslims that throw gays off buildings with a country we have been tricking with the "gay is good" meme."

>creating a virus that kills-off degenerates and faggots left and right

Based Jews. If it's true they invented AIDS it would literally be their greatest contribution to humanity.

>why the jew ?
Because their G_d's chosen you idiot.
That means no matter what happens, they'll never perish but they'll never completely prosper either.

Did people not watch nine seconds of this episode and realize that the retard handing this pamphlet out is treated like the complete joke that he is?

The real laugh here is that a television writer comes up with the most cartoonishly absurd out of touch delusional opinion possible for their deliberately entirely unsympathetic villain and we've reached a point where Sup Forums edgelords are saying LE BASED RED PILL

what the FUCK is yuo're problems?

YOU

It is entirely possible to hate something in secret and yet openly advocate it to push an ulterior agenda.

WTF I love Jews now.

>Log off Sup Forums a moment to shitpost about film and television
>This is the first thread I see

you, plebbit

eat shit

makes sense

promoting homosexuality so everyone eventually dies from aids. cancer is taking too long. what are you, retarded or something?

You eat shit

Mulder was Jewish and it was offhandedly referenced in these scenes.

If you watch the 2016 season you can see that the writers are actually redpilled. They basically implied that everything on infowars is 100% real.

that's your mom's job m8

>da joos
>not the based apartheid boers
get your AIDS conspiracies right

this shit is just stupid now get some new content

Its almost like Sup Forums isn't one ideology.

Was it rape?

wait what
which episode is this?

kike spotted

They get on both sides of everything. Harry Dexter White was both the brains behind the IMF and a Soviet Spy.

I don't know if they ever say that. But the actor is ethnically Jewish.
Its funny because in a few times in the series people will ask if he is Jewish, because he looks like a Jew, and he just scoffs it off.

S6E03 - Triangle
AKA the best episode

>Its funny because in a few times in the series people will ask if he is Jewish

That's the scene in the OP.

>best episode
>not "Young At Heart"
Fuckin pleb

So they're Littlefinger?

He should be careful with that gun.

>not darkness falls

Are you joking? It was shit, would have been better had they not used all the actors from the show to play Nazis and Scully as the OSS chick.

It also happens in the episode with Bryan Cranston. And I think one more episode.

Here we go.

Got any Scully mouse gun?

Saved.

>Judaism is one person

TIME TO TURN THE TABLES

I'LL DO IT

I'LL FUCKING DO IT MAN

You forgot niggers.
WTF I love jews now.

wow antisemitic caricatures before the internet were far more about jews being potheads

CHUPA DURA, AMIGO!

The X-Files is literally gunplay-kino

WE GOT A BIG PROBLEM, MY MAN

>X-Files will never get a decent continuation or find as good leads as season 1-6 skully and moulder ever again
Why life?

>That episode where a man transforms into a Mulder lookalike so he can rape Scully.
>They play it off for laughs.

Based.

>tfw you will never hold an MP5 to Scully's head while searching her.

kek

Which episode?

Kaddish

Kaddish you fucking faggot

This is pretty true.
I really like how both Scully and Mulder have completely reasonable aptitudes for guns. I fucking hate the "you're either an ex-SEAL pistol sniper or you can't hit a tincan from point blank range" meme in almost every fucking form of media nowadays.

Scully looks so cute with her little mouse guns :3

I like Scully with big guns.

MORE GUNS

Woah.

>Jew is good goy
>We din du nuffin
>We wuz CHOSEN

Is there any difference between jews and nigs?

still on season 4, at what point does this show jump the shark?

From 8ch Sup Forums.

When Scully digs up a UFO.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7FpccUzBp4

Undermine the strength of society