Sup Sup Forums what do you think of my GF? Her weight looks pretty good on her to me. Do you like her body type...

Sup Sup Forums what do you think of my GF? Her weight looks pretty good on her to me. Do you like her body type? Will post more if interest

Wtf does her tattoo say?

I can just tell by the tattoo she is going to massively cuck you

Fucking love thick girls, couldn't pay me enough to fuck anorexia

that gaping bellybutton is fucking disgusting

I wanna fuck it ;3

Not a tattoo. Some stamp shit she put on today

Ohh Same user, she's got a thick tight ass and loves when I suck on her titties

>;3
I wanna fuck you twink

its the grade stamp whole cuts of beef get when theyre processed

>I just got eaten

Looks good especially since she has big tits.

Porcine in all aspects

She is great, need more for science.

How much she weight
She's got to be at least 200lbs

170 she's pretty short

MOAR. Face plzz??

Holy shit tell that cow to hit the gym.

Hot as hell. Moar

You hit the jackpot

I think she looks alright. Little on the thicker side but that doesn't really bother me too much. I do think your gf has some nice tits.

thiccc chubby in the right way.

she looks awesome OP.

need a good ass shot

How short

What the fuck you doin posting that bitches photos here instead of ramming your cock far up her arse m8? You gay or somthn?

Me here

OP, I'm more curious how skilled she is sexually? She give good head? She ride a dick real good? You ever titty fuck her? Again I do want to say I think she looks alright and I'd consider yourself a lucky man to experience the pleasures of a thicc bitch.

She's pretty well rounded after I trained her in the ways of the cock, she's only been with one other guy before me. Head is 6.5/10 but she does shit with her hands that I haven't gotten from anyone else, hjs are consistently 9/10(12/10 when we're high) we don't seriously tittyfuck but she likes to squeeze her DD's on my dick sometimes. Both her lower holes are tight as fuck so we save sex for special occasions but she has a velvety soft pussy

Thanks man! Plenty of those