Whites Lose Again

Congrats white men, you just got cucked by White Castle. Black men now own your white women. Don't forget to keep supporting their product, if you don't, you're racist.

>white castle

while cuckstle

gr8 b8

Looks like two black dicks in a White Asshole

>One nigger with one blond isn't enough anymore

>supporting fast food at all

I can't anyway. I haven't seen a white castle in all of Maryland.

She looks like a meth addict so this is pretty accurate

>Eating shit tier fast food like White Castle
>Eating fast food at all
>Any year

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your jewing, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty kvell... I can tell it's got some chutzpah behind it... lots of quotable material...
But jewing isn't all shiksas and shekels, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a REAL Jew? To join those esteemed Jew ranks? To call yourself a member of the International Jewish Conspiracy? Jewing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Jews - I mean the big guys, like George Soros and Barbara Spectre - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight Jew-oil, working tirelessly to deceive the goym.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, they fail. Someone dismisses it as "Kike detected", or says "oy vey" or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate Jews over at the JIDF. The Jew Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every goy you deceive in your lie factory, some cocksucker at Sup Forums has a picture of a merchant or some shit that a million different Johnny McNazis will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

tha niggers could be gays

>the white cuck male pic in the background
They never stop.

kek

It's ok India at least you tried

The jews have throughly corrupted this society. Damn are they good at destruction

There is little in this world more disgusting than white castle there's a reason they only open up in niggerhoods

HIV
Chlamydia
Gonorrhea
Herpes
Genital Warts

>Dyed blond hair.
>That nose.
Oh look it's a Jew as usual. When will Sup Forums learn?

they're not even trying anymor

was going to say that certainly isn't a white

taj mahal = designated shitting palace

>eating shit
>forcing an innocent white girl to eat shit
>niggers every time

who eats at White Castle?

Whenever you see minorities in fast food ads, it means you area is gentrified. The affluent whites eat at places like Panera Bread if they want to slum down.

Wait, white castle is real? I thought that it only existed in Harold & Kumar.

You guys are seeing to much into this

Haha, another Big ol' giant L for team whitebois

*sips tea*

that's it i'm a #krystalking nao

She is ugly

she's a fag hag having lunch with a gay black couple.

- diversity
- LBGT acceptance

*sips cow piss*

I don't eat mustard-slathered, dime-sized gristle nuggets sandwiched between a poor man's Hawaiian roll, as a matter of principle, so no loss here. Let them kike their way out of business.

See, when companies like WC do things like this, they THINK they're going to get a heap of new, hip customers who are okay with this shit. The reality says otherwise: Fast food chains who do this racemixing pandering end up tanking, and hard. McDonald's, bulletproof as it has been, got slumped and cucked by a sandwich chain who literally had a known pedophile as their spokesman. Red Lobster is going under. Chimp E. Cheese's is sinking like a stone, since they both pander to niggers AND serve them alcohol, which we all know us a fun combination with serving large crowds of nogs at, say, a sprog's burffday party. They're trying to get customers who steal more often than they pay, in exchange for customers who DO pay and don't chimp out.

Ultimately, who's cucking who here?