Kanye West Goes To The Gym, Refuses To Work Out

>Life & Style (via Gossip Cop) makes the outrageous claim, insisting that once Kanye West and his trainer get to the fitness studio, though the rapper is wearing his workout gear, he instantly loses interest and doesn’t even attempt to do any exercises that are bound to give him the results he’s looking for.

>“Harley shows Kanye how to do a certain exercise on a machine, Kanye nods in agreement and then they walk over to another machine and do the same thing,” the insider explains.

>The source adds that despite all the efforts the trainer makes to push West in the right direction, to get the fit body he wants, the father of three just doesn’t seem to be interested.

inquisitr.com/4313038/kanye-west-lazy-hires-personal-trainer-but-doesnt-work-out-amid-meltdown-recovery/

What the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/kanye-west-smiles-tells-paparazzi-loves-article-1.3279001
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Autism

It sounds like he's depressed desu

He is not comfortable working out with the trainer there. He probably just took mental notes of a good routine and will try it on his own 2 or 3 times a week

>working out
>in 2k17
>in general

Fuck off plebs

>being a fat sack of worthless shit that just takes up space

this

Kanye is only working out for fashion right? Cardio bruh

muscles in 2017 are a meme, being fit is still very important

Fake news

>not just eating healthy

>muscles in 2017 are a meme
said the skeleton

He had another kid already?

Why would ultra rich people go to the gym instead of having one in their home

shh, it's a secret

kanye west made mpc beats and became this global icon
damn

You don't need to look like Zyzz to be strong, you muppet. Core strength is just as important as cardio

knowing Kanye this is the most likely scenario

thought he had 2 kids

>to be strong
to fulfill what purpose, exactly?

This whole article made my day
nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/kanye-west-smiles-tells-paparazzi-loves-article-1.3279001
>"Love y'all too, man!" he said with a grin.
>He then began smiling as he yelled to his friend to follow the camera flashes in order to find him.
>"You see me flashin'! Y'all see me flashin'! You know what it is bruh," West said.
>When the two unidentified friends finally found the club, West embraced them with a huge smile on his face. He seemed quite unlike his always-stern public persona … in that he appeared genuinely happy.

So you can actually get shit done? I mean yeah, cardio's good for ensuring you never get tired, but having decent strength allows for even better use of your own energy for all sorts of errands and activities.

rip in depression

To intimidate Sup Forums betas like you.. /fit/ alpha here to take all your women away

His laziness also shows up in his music

pupils

dude was on exos

He looks like a beta cuck

>not just eating healthy AND having a nice walk everyday while listening to your favourite music

Has done me wonders, lads. I don't get wanting to be muscular other than for vanity and athletics/sports. Could it help you in a fight? Sure, a fist fight, but if you're getting mugged and the other person has a gun or a knife, your six pack won't protect you.

>managers and everyone bitching at him to get swole so he can be shirtless in videos or shit
>go to the gym and waste everyone's time to make them shut up

>being a swole sack of worthless shit who only absorbs nutrients uselessly

Wait. Wait. So you're--you're telling me. Wait. You're telling me that--that KANYE FREAKIN WEST--you're telling me that Kanye West, of all people, is actually not very mature, and--wait. So you're telling me that Kanye West is actually a spoiled ridiculous manchild with zero impulse control?? I can't even. I'm returning all his autobiographical albums about how he's a ridiculous manchild to the record store at once and demanding a full refund.

Hey. Did you know that DONALD TRUMP is maybe not a mature adult??

If you don't know why you need to be strong then doing cardio would be useless as well since you apparently don't do anything but sit on your ass all day

>going to the gym to steal non-existent women from teenage virgins

To dress up like a ninja, break into the homes of people you don't like and beat the fuck out of them.

It just makes life easier

>Criticizing Kanyes childishness with an even more childish post.
Sup Forums autism truly knows no bounds.