Hey guys. I'm horny and need money for books so any contributions at [email protected] will be gladly accepted...

hey guys. I'm horny and need money for books so any contributions at [email protected] will be gladly accepted. sorry for bad quality pics.

How does I send dollarydoos via gmail

different time stamp with something up your asshole or fuck off.

Feet with timestamp and maybe I'll contribute

there isn't 15 months nice try alien

Tampon please

>horny
>need money for books

Pick one.

paypal

Americans are the fucking cancer of this world

Argentina girl is white.

day, month, year
I think only the usa uses the month, day, year way

Is this ok?

Now that's what I call delivery. Show us your open mouth with your wet tongue out.

NOW. Don't you dare say no.

>implying

Hihihi you have a vagina! That's so funny ^_^

Sup Forums is not for you jewing poor plebs out of money. If you want to be a whore, there are plenty of other places to get betas to send you money at. Here you can post pics for free.

I'll send £50 if you take a shit on your bed

not bad.

i wouldn't touch that busted ravioli but most would so carry on.

inviting pussy

Reported

I'll pay you five pesos to hang yourself, whore

>virgin detected

fun to play pretend during summer time isn't it little guy?

I'll send you $20 if you can put a 2 liter coke bottle in your ass and a 1 liter bottle in your pussy at the same time

Lol fucking skank

Cost of 2 liter: $1.99
Cost of 1 liter: $1.29
Total cost w/ tax: Roughly $4.00

$20.00
-----------
$16.00 profit.

Shitty offer, user.

why is that always the go to response if a dude doesn't like a busted cunt?

if a bitch has a preference in the type of cock she liked you would call her a whore.

i'm 36 years old and twenty years removed from being a fucking virgin.

I'd be inside that mouth faster than

fuckk this is a quality thread (possibly)

this is Sup Forums, where is the foot pic? we need i foot pic

you've got a pretty mouth

im with you mate, them messy pussy grose me out.

What kind of books? for college? or your own reading? ebay sells a lot of books cheap.

Open up that pussy, girl.

post feet and pussy in same photo. we would all be diamonds

how much would it take to get you to masturbate on cam?

FEET

Skeleton hand. Are you too poor to buy food as well or are you in shape ?

Cunt looks young and shorn and pristine w/ a nice set of lips, so you are either a virgin on summer, or a picky Elliot Rogers faggot who's convinced themselves in disillusion that nothing is good enough for him because no one wants to fuck them. THEY'RE the problem, right?

So which one is it, shitlord?

op, you will hardly make a dime here. go to chaturbate.

Show us your vulva mate. We want to giggle at your femininity.

I would still do her

not that guy but your a moron. my gf has a delicious innie and no odd skin bits hangin off it, i feel sorry for you if you think you only deserve ugly pussy

they're for my own reading. I'm planning to get some on bookdepository and I don't own a credit card so, yeah.

I just happen to have skinny hands.

>your a moron
>your

Stopped reading right there.

you don't have to lie to us. Is your boyfriend making you do this? Is he pimping you out for drugs?

Hey OP, let's see how well you can present your ass. Men judge a woman by how well she assumes the doggysyle position. If you accomplish a decent pose I may send you some dollars.

Anyone giving this person money is a fucking idiot.
Get a fucking job like everyone else.

different user here. not a fan on innie all the way. need a little lip.

Sorry I'm broke, but I'm gonna beat my dick like it owes me money.

that actually made sense to you when you posted it?

i just said i'm closing in on 40

i prefer a nice bald innie and don't want to put my face near anything that looks like a shotgun wound.

jesus fucking christ why do you retards need to argue everything you don't agree with?

get over yourself.

won't do it. I've posted pics here before and it's fun, so I thought that if I could profit from it, it'd be cool. I don't expect to become a billionaire.

>pimping you out

by making me post images of myself for free?

you're a smart boy, huh

eres de argentina?

I'd just like to add that too often I see these same arguments but people only talk about how it looks from the outside... Nigga if you fuckin it, how it feels wrapped around your cock is more important than any of that. I left a bitch with a beautiful slit who was average in size and her box felt a little loose. I'm not small but well endowed, its just how pussies are tho. Some be so tight and have gone through a football team, others be so loose and you were their first or second encounter only. Its just nature. Right now I'm with a bitxh who is smaller and thinner and her pussy don't look as nice on the outside but man does it feel a million times better when its filled with my dick. Y'all need to get your priorities straight, for real.

post a picture of a butter knife in your pussy blade first

these shoops are shit

sure is summer in here

Como te hago ese culito wacha, que buena que estas

Shit I'll do that

I wasn't suggesting you're a whore. I was genuinely interested in watching you masturbate. I can't jerk off to pictures, it just doesn't do it for me

You can tell the pics are legit by the pixels.

Lol virgin

yo OP, if you're bored and you want to chill, come hang out on discord

discord dot gg
/UCJAvGg

I couldn't seem to get a good shot. hope this helps.

Richfag here.

Post one of you riding a hairbrush or a dildo = 10$

Same anal = 15$

Full nude with face = 50$

Do all 3 and I'll add another 50.

your new arent you

any chances for high heel in you pussy?

Sos de buenos aires?

I want to fuck you

>approaching 40
>a nice bald innie

Long gone are your days of fucking something:
>a.) Nice.
>b.) Bald.
>c.) Innie.

You can't have all 3 at your age and I'm gonna assume that if you're approaching 40 and still lurking this pathetic Chinese image board that you're not sticking that putrid, fissile dick of yours in anything that isn't:

a.) Morosely used.
b.) Covered in hair.
c.) Exploded.

So fuck off you sad, over-the-hill troglodyte. You're not fooling anyone.

Nice. Let's see that fat Argentine pussy, I

great to fuck maybe, but would not lick.

OP, this post right here

On your back, legs spread, pussy exposed.
Feeling generous OP, dont let me down.

gracias, me lo dicen seguido.

sí.

No pedazo de pelotudo, esta en el papelito

Of course it doesn't increase overall. Underage b& increases and everyone else leaves.

Is anyone okay to join this shit? what kinda comunity are you peeps

Hard as fuck here OP, show your pussy spread like a good girl

Femanon here. U need to chill. All this pent up aggression and attempt to display some false sense of intellectual superiority makes u look super lame and more than likely the only virgin in this thread.

Go read the dudes comment above about your priorities. He's the only one who's said anything of substance.

it's just a discord where people from Sup Forums and /soc/ go, there isn't a bunch of roles and bullshit like that, everyone is treated equally

oh, and there's a nsfw-pics channel for noodz

tits or gtfo

Jesus christ it's 2017 stop with the fuckin summerfag memes. Sup Forums isn't relevant with the kids like it was a few years back

Bitches are to be seen and not heard.

Where's OP?

this