Hitler and the Third Reich

Here it is, Sup Forums
Was the Third Reich the greatest government of all time?

Think about it
>massive economic boost
>patriotism
>army was modernised in no time
>no niggers, jews or gays

Other urls found in this thread:

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/as-many-as-150000-jews-served-in-hitlers-military/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Arabian_Legion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Besides the extreme control of the media, I really can't find a flaw.

Yes, yes it was.

Correct me if I'm wrong - but didnt they rebuild German by taking on a metric shit ton of debt?

..Have you seen Jewish media control? They were doing that before Hitler was even a "problem".

>no gays
>I have never heard of the SA

You're wrong.

They rebuilt it with a massive public constructions plan and by paying the workers with certificates printed by the state instead of the banks.

Also, they started bartering with other countries: materials in exchange for finished products.

Hitler had the government print the money instead of the jewish banks.

You clearly bought into the jewish lies if you think no niggers or jews were in the third reich army.

Yeah, that'd also be unacceptable. I realize Hitler HAD to control the media or the jews would have done it. I'm not blaming him for it.
I'm just saying that I wouldn't like to live in a system where anyone has absolute control of the medias. But today it couldn't happen: the internet and the fact that everyone has a smartphone make sure that somebody would talk about inconvenient events.

This! They had Jews and faggots, they just controlled them better than we do.

Pretty much, as far as I can remember. Im out of my head right now but I remember that they dropped their currency because it got inflated by a shit ton, and they adapted to a new form of currency and after this, Hitler took office and I think he also got a lot of riches from the shit stolen from the minorities he rounded up

Yes. We're still using technology pioneered by the Nazis. Jet engines, rockets, helicopters, and all kinds of medical research.

>Started a war of aggression that resulted in the deaths of tens of millions of German men and the rape of hundreds of thousands of German women by the Soviets.

They weren't even as good as Prussia or the Second Reich during their respective golden ages. Frederick the Great and Bismarck were able to expand the territory, economic power, and international prestige of their respective states without it resulting in millions of loyal citizens getting fucked by their government's incompetence.

I never recalled niggers being in the Third Reich, but I heard about closet gays in the Third Reich

I didn't say niggers, did I? They didn't have a nigger infestation to worry about, just Jews and the usual proportion of faggots. But the difference was the faggots had the good sense to keep quiet about it.

Shut up discount straya. You know nothing.

I was referring to the other user

Wtf are you on about? Germany lost less than 4 million people in WW2.

Churchill and Roosevelt and their jew advisors (Bullitt, Baruch, Wise, Goldmann) started the war.
Bullitt was istigating Poland to attack Germany since 1935.

The faggots who switched sides on both wars. Make up ya fucken mind

>still loosing to Jessie Owens
>all white women and no flavor
>boring German music is only played
>cant express yourself without big brother watching
>kicking out Jews who would make atom bombs

tell me again why it was a "great era'?

im sure there were as much faggots then as there are now, except they kept it on a down low.

We will clean that dishonor with blood.

Discount straya's blood.

Rohm was a faggot. Everyone knew. Hitler didn't care.

It lasted 15-20 years so no, Hitler is based but fucked up during Battle of Britain and Stalingrad losing the war and our aryan fantasy

Bite me

It would've lasted longer if there would've never been the war in my opinion but it was still almost flawless

Pretty much everything Germany did a that time was due to loans American/European loans

That new army had to be paid for somehow and what better way than to write off their loans/debts, raid foreign bank-accounts, use that new army to war with, war was the only way out of debt and the shackles of the banks/loans

tl;dr everything was on credit, the factories didn't work for free

You aren't including German men who grew up in the United States, German men who lived in countries other than Germany, and German men who were non-military.

>no niggers, jews or gays

This isn't true.

But yeah

Hitlers goal was to kill all Jews. Europe isn't just gonna give him all the Jews he has to fight for it

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/as-many-as-150000-jews-served-in-hitlers-military/

>fell for the 6 trillion meme

Not gonna lie, the current political situation is horrible, but it is vastly better than the Dritte Reich. Of course there were huge advantages, but not everything was as glorious as it seems now. Pushing back degeneracy was one of those great things.

Bad ones were:
>no free speech, no free press, no freedom of assembly
>no independent courts, no fair trials
>war: spend your best years as a soldier in an inhuman, machine-like war, killing in brutish ways, become POW for years
>nepotism
>incompentent leaders in both military, economy and politics
>huge debt, military industrial complex favored
>obviously Germany in ruins and doomed (look at it now)
>murder, torturing of regime opposition
>indoctrination of the youth
>militarisation of all parts of daily life, everything has a soldier-ish background

Germany won the Olympics and Wagner is better than any Nigger or spic trash that you listen to.

>>murder, torturing of regime opposition

Yes with all due respect, the Gestapo were very effective at their job

>Indoctrination of youth
>implying we don't have that today

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Arabian_Legion

>massive economic boost
Kek. Prepping for war does this. And it's fools gold. Have fun with your MIC.

The Third Reich was a shit government. See, I like being able to say what I want about who I want without fear of the fucking gestapo slinging a sack over my head.

Give me free speech, give me privacy. FUCK BIG GOVERNMENT. FUCK FASCISM.

If you faggots actually think the Third Reich was a good government you can go ahead and slice your wrists open on your own edge, and then kindly die.

Go ahead and publicly criticize Islam and see what happens :^)

Merkel

Germany 2016

Antifa

You think we have that today?
>no independent courts, no fair trials
Largely same question.
>war: spend your best years as a soldier in an inhuman, machine-like war, killing in brutish ways, become POW for years
That sure can suck for some. I would however say that was solely Reich's fault.
>nepotism
Pretty much working today as well.
When I am looking at the scientific, social and war achievements of the nazi Germany, I would not at all call them incompetent.
>huge debt, military industrial complex favored
Huge debt today as well.
After the war, same as I mention before.
>murder, torturing of regime opposition
I agree there.
Same as today.
>militarisation of all parts of daily life, everything has a soldier-ish background
Not necessarily bad thing.

>I would however say that was solely Reich's fault.
>I would not*

Sorry, I'm retarded.

And the empire of the rising sun?

Give me free speech

> If you say thing people don't like (about niggers, muslims, etc..) you will be crucified by the media and face prison times. Already to many times police have shown up at someone's door because of anti refugee tweets.

Give me privacy

> See pic

FUCK BIG GOVERNMENT

> see pic

FUCK FASCISM

> fake democracy, puppets of big business, lobby groups and jews

I'm American and I can tell you the freedom of speech situation is a lot better than in Europe.

Japan is currently about the least PC place I can think of. There was a comedian in blackface on TV the other night. True story.

But it barely lasted 13 years