Coworker moved to another company. I am no longer bound by 'work place harassment rules'. What do you think I should do?

Coworker moved to another company. I am no longer bound by 'work place harassment rules'. What do you think I should do?

do a cock tribute to her pic and send it to her on facebook

anonymously?

Name? Also post moar

Have you posted her before in other random threads? I've definitely seen this girl on here before

I have. She used to be really slutty/flirty when she started but is cold now. I just want to bang her asshole loose.

Yeah me too, she's fucken hot.

Best days at work were when she'd show up braless. Emm mmm

I need more, got her IG? Name?

OP is a sill paki with a stupid email along the lines of samsap her keeps making these same threads every often

its either this, would you let her put you in a chastity or would you fuck your relative

Always the same few pics too

not his co worker or anything op is lying

Mature into an adult

Iowa?

Nope. Toronto

Different Paki

NAME??

I'll believe you this time

I have soft spot for paki girls from living a in town full of them

keep posting idiot

Name her whatever you want man. Not outing her details. Too risky. Might get fired lol

i know a chick who looks just like her.

With noodz?

sorry fam no noodz. In fact I only really have these photos. She has a really great (if somewhat chubby) body, but she doesn't really show it.

stay away user, even if she looks ok indian people are trash

The look makes gives me diamonds, dump set user

They have such great tits though. Or at least she does. Any tips to get an indian girl to fuck? She's friend of friends, so I meet her occasionally—once or twice a month—but no direct connection.

in b4 rape joke.

aww man, was just about to do a rape joke.
but to be serious, i had a fwb thing going with a coworker. it was awesome. used to finger her at work and sometimes we'd fuck at her place.

did she have a problem with fucking white dudes (assuming you are white)? this girl has more or less declared she will only marry an indian, but nothing stops her from sleeping around I'd think...

she was european (swiss) black hair, blue eyes, taller than me (lol), and about 7 or 8 depending on your standards. I am of mixed race (half white half asian). She liked to go out of the building to smoke and I didn't smoke, but I'd join her outside and we'd crack jokes and I'd tell her how there's no way she could ever seduce me even if she wanted to. Eventually she did. One time it was just the two of us left in the office and she made the first move.