Bandcamp Thread

Last one is dead and rotting in the archives. Post your stuff and give feedback to people here.

QOTD: What's one instrument you haven't incorporated that you'd really like to have in your music?

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.bandcamp.com/
nakamurapunto.bandcamp.com/album/invierno
wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
dannov.bandcamp.com/track/wet
twitter.com/EricTaxxon/status/879113396104306689
erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/
yamir.bandcamp.com/
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/mullv-d
house-for-musicians.tumblr.com/post/159105762557/rawhouse1
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/niezapominajka-very-raw-demo
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com
graceuk.bandcamp.com/album/abstract-creation
youtube.com/watch?v=lbjnLjTnoTg&t=369s
lordsizzle.bandcamp.com/album/white-balla-arcana
wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/releases
play.spotify.com/artist/0zrkuqxllRnnbqH5oahFVh
morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/album/rauschen
discogs.com/Morpheus-Lunae-Knochen/release/2808320
pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep
elemantraband.bandcamp.com/track/little-heart
sleazy1.bandcamp.com/track/the-push
doomloops.bandcamp.com/releases
paulsottnik.bandcamp.com/album/the-everythingness
dormantfirefly.bandcamp.com/
tidepoolsmusic.bandcamp.com/
gnod.bandcamp.com/album/just-say-no-to-the-psycho-right-wing-capitalist-fascist-industrial-death-machine
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

clyp.bandcamp.com/
give us a listen before we get big
>Sufjan stevens diss track
>Twin Peaks cover
>Feel good

Saxophone

nakamurapunto.bandcamp.com/album/invierno

> Lo-fi
>(Soft) Noise
> Ambient
> Drone (although tracks are short)
> WIP I guess

Nakamura. is a Bandcamp I made a while ago. I expected for some local artists to gather and send me their stuff and making physical releases with non-profit-goals, but no one was very interested, so I just upload my shit.
Got a few releases that may be interesting to you.

Sorry for not getting back to a couple people in the other thread. I'll do so if I see you in this one.

>QOTD: What's one instrument you haven't incorporated that you'd really like to have in your music?
Probably a little basic, but I love the main string instruments, especially cello (used to play, might learn to again sometime).

wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
>shoegaze with a lot of outside influence, esp 90s emo
>lyrics tie into everything so maybe having the vocals so buried was a bad idea but fuck it
>free as hell so give it a DL

Having trouble getting in touch with the other guy, so I'll post again - if any of you are interested in playing some violin or cello for my next album, hmu. It won't be the usual stuff, pretty noisy, but also a little country in some parts. If that sounds fun, yeah, shoot me an email via my bandcamp

28 tracks? This might take a minute to get through. Short tracks, but yeah. I'm...not really keen on it after three tracks. This is a hot mess. It's obviously not totally serious, but I feel like it could be pretty good if you DID try...a little harder...and if you aren't taking it seriously (obviously aren't) it's not fun enough to really want to listen to it. I feel like a dick now but w/e

Shit I didn't answer the question. I'm currently really obsessed with Tim Hecker's Ravedeath 1972, and I really want to play a double bass, like in "In The Air I"
Also, I'd love to buy an E-bow, and get my guitar fixed. You can make great ambient sounds with it.

Recc. This guy's shit is amazing. Great mix of genres. Amazing production. Armadillo is my jam.

dannov.bandcamp.com/track/wet
>saxophone
>guitar
Think of it as ambient free jazz

Reccing this, very cool guitar drone and noise

ANNOUNCEMENT: twitter.com/EricTaxxon/status/879113396104306689

the one rec

erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/

>experimental mood music
>usually ambient but not always

Always appreciate feedback, I'll try to leave some myself if I don't get too caught up in listening to full albums.

To answer the question, I've been learning guitar and drums and would love to make some sort of piano garage rock album in the future.

Nah don't feel like a dick, i was new to arranging, but the album does get better in every regard you compained of if you stick through. Next release will be very pleasing to the ears, its a gurantee

yamir.bandcamp.com/
>noise rock, experimental rock
>ambient, spacey reverb stuff with guitars and every sine wave imaginable
>also a "microhouse" or "minimal techno" EP if youre more into electronic music
>highly advised to listen to with headphones

PHYSICAL COPIES HERE:
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/mullv-d

Read an interview conducted by Jakub Tabor!
house-for-musicians.tumblr.com/post/159105762557/rawhouse1

>I want to rate your music!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

>I want to listen to you on Spotify!
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p

recc

>What's one instrument you haven't incorporated that you'd really like to have in your music?
real drums
those who've listened to mullvad know how bad i need it

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/niezapominajka-very-raw-demo
>Available only for TWO more days! After that I'll shill something new/nothing
>Sounds like suffocating
>Sad/Melancholic
>Folk-y sound mixed with ambiance
>What one can do without much sleep
>Feels like nobody cares anymore

>QOTD
Various kinds of saxophones and real church organ

This is, of course, great

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>TWO BRAND NEW ALBUMS

>Into The Storm.
>Alt-Country, Ambient, Bedroom Pop, Folk, Folktronica, Freak Folk, Healing, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Orchestral Pop, Singer-Songwriter, Soul.

>Where's The Humanity?
>Ambient, Chillwave, Field Recordings, Hypnagogic Pop, Lo-Fi, Musique Concrete, Noise, Progressive Electronic, Synthpop, Vaporwave.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Idk maybe sax, strings

QOTD - bassoon or english horn

graceuk.bandcamp.com/album/abstract-creation
>Sludgy punky popy grungy heavy balls
>Live show :D
youtube.com/watch?v=lbjnLjTnoTg&t=369s

These lads too...

oh cool the other people i like immediately posted after me. rec

still havent gotten a reply from your label dude. dont mean to sound pushy but just wondered.

New album I dropped yesterday. Song recs if you wanna take a little taste test first: Expiration Date, The Totally Uncool, Nu Mana, Walkabout, Nuggets.

lordsizzle.bandcamp.com/album/white-balla-arcana

>rapgaze
>gangsta
>anime/vidya

Enjoy. Gonna listen to what's been posted in here so far now.

Good to see you my man. I hadn't see you in a while. I remember your stuff. Specifically Copy. Great release. Looking forward to hear your newest stuff.

This sounds very interesting. The saxo sounds amazing. I really like how it evolves through time, but I feel that overall, the background ambience could develop a little bit better. Instead of just changing chords, it could have more textures on it. It feels that the saxo is obviously the main focus, and it honestly sounds great, but the background falls behind.
Good sounds nowadays.

hooray for more gay taxxon music

big boys represent

i like the idea of marketing your music differently but most people /really/ cant be asked to type out these URLs. i know i won't! also the lack of any other information, or interaction with the threads makes me care even less. this is even lazier than people who just drop a link

Lads

We are currently prioritizing a release atm for Eric's new album, and then we are organizing all of the submissions we got.

widowswail.bandcamp.com

I'm sure this board hates metal/hardcore/metalcore and every other derivative and would be quick to dismiss, but on the off chance someone who likes any music close to that style is on here, hope you enjoy. Also happy to listen to /constructive/ criticism from anyone.

if it helps, its very technical-oriented.

>QOTD: What's one instrument you haven't incorporated that you'd really like to have in your music?

Finishing up a song with harp added in for the EP i have coming up, really happy with how its turning out even pre-mixing/mastering. would like to experiment with mellotron next round of recording

I like "names on a bridge" a lot. Not sure how to explain why, but to me it just...works

this is v nice. it has a great feel to it.

This is very moody, I like it. Last track is beautiful and a great contrast. Too much silence at the end of tracks though.

I've been coming in here on and off, haven't really left. I get sick of marketing the same album faster than most people.

here.

uh probably a live bass, like gkmc kendrick shit.

this is dope so far. i'm gonna listen to the rest in a bit. i don't mind the vocals being buried, i think it sounds fresh and gives it a real atmospheric vibe.

skimmed through a couple tracks and liked the sound. gonna listen to this when i get smoke tonight.

wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/releases

>ambient-rock, instrumental, indietronica, soundtrack, dungeon, morricone-ish, modern classical, slow core, art-rock

enter zero or more!
all discography at name your price

download, listen, share, rate!

play.spotify.com/artist/0zrkuqxllRnnbqH5oahFVh

A: Vocals perhaps

this is nice

The journey through my backlog continues.

morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/album/rauschen

>dark ambient, field recordings

In 2010 I recorded an EP that was more of an album, really. From the start I had wanted to release it as a very small edition of physical CDs. Since the title translates to "Bones" I put a bone with every copy. I put them online on the forums I was active at that time and just asked people to "give me what you want" for them. When they were almost immediately picked up for prices that made me feel bad for ripping people off I decided to give an extra bonus compilation with every EP titled "Rauschen" ("Whirring" / "Static") that was a compilation of dark ambient tracks plus a bonus track. The Knochen EP I never released in digital form because it did not feel right. But I put the Rauschen compilation online.

discogs.com/Morpheus-Lunae-Knochen/release/2808320

Recommended!

I shall listen to this.

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Big fan of these:

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/track/little-heart

>alternative rock
>shoegazey/dream pop
>post-punky

FFO: Ride, SDRE, Swervedriver, The Cure, and Dinosaur Jr

also: if you have any connections for shows in Pittsburgh hmu

listened to "For Kejji" & "Mullvad I: Introduction" off of "Mullvad"; its definitely as advertised, noisey and experimental. im one who would definitely prefer a more conventional approach with some of the guitar licks in the second song. production is good for what this is however, and I preferred the 2nd song to the more absract former. real drums would be a cool edition as you noted. i'll keep an eye on u

bump

wassup meaty boyz, sleazy here

dropped a new track

>indie rock
>indie pop
>jangle

most of my stuff would fall under that category, but the new track is sort of jazzy and soul.

i got lots of other stuff on my page too, i have a mini-lp i put out a year ago full of indie rock, jangle pop tracks,

and i got another relatively new song called sofiella.

my ep is just a little tiny thing i made for my girlfriend, but check it out if you want.

sleazy1.bandcamp.com/track/the-push

reccin' deez nuts
the love of my life yamir
very interesting soundscape you build up man, very nice

doomloops.bandcamp.com/releases

>alt rock
>bit post-punkish
>bit dream poppy

I'd really like to use a baritone guitar in my stuff at some point.

recs:

back for returnin feedback and listening to new folks

Everyone seems to be loving that track. It's going on a comp that's donating the proceeds to Nabra's parents since we're all in the VA area...feels weird since it's a depressing shit of a song, but the one putting it together wanted it so...yeah.

Your stuff is super enjoyable. I find that a lot of noise/ambient/drone on here blends together, but you remember that it's still music. Really warm, kinda spacey feel to it. Not the cold, endless kind of space. The hot, dying blue giant star kind.

Not like I'd know. Just the emotions I had while listening. DL'd.

What do you do for your fuzzier noisy sections btw? I'm not nearly familiar with creating noise music enough, even though I listen to a good bit. Reminds me of "And They Say"s effects on the HGI-9884 album.

Maybe I'll revisit it later then. Looking forward to the new stuff (whenever it happens)

Glad you enjoy it. Yeah, I want that atmosphere, and wasn't really intending for it to be gaze, but people said it was. Then said "people don't listen to shoegaze for the lyrics" about other bands. And it's like...whelp...

I'm just starting this, but do you listen to Nnamdi Ogbonnaya at all? Getting that vibe, even though your vocal style isn't similar at all. Downloading to listen in full later. Surprised it isn't getting any attention at all.

Huh. This is pretty cool stuff. Reminds me of Meth Teeth a lot. Super fuzzed out but it works. The melodies are great. It feels oddly minimalist in a way, not nearly as claustrophobic as most stuff in this genre. DLing this too.

More good new stuff in here than I usually find in a week!

Other recs:

paulsottnik.bandcamp.com/album/the-everythingness

Please check out this EP! We released it today, Monday June 26th. It's sort of alternative, punk and jazz. It's free to download!

Dude, this is really fly. Thanks for sharing the recipe! I will listen to this a lot.
This was sweet. Love the texture.
Impressively smooth, like raw honey vibe

dis shit better not die yet

Hello, 312 here. First of all, I'm sorry for the late response.
I'm really glad to read your opinion on my music. And I'm also really glad about that track of yours going into a comp. I don't know/didn't know Nabra at all, so I'd appreciate some insight on that.
The fuzzier noise sections are just a combination of sends panned to different sides, with delays going through reverb, an eq. reverbs, a compressor, to tighten the whole thing, and an overdrive. That overdrive targets low frequencies, so it gives that really noisy fuzz, yet warm fuzz.
Play with some FX in the master, and then if it goes way too red, throw in a limiter, and a touch of reverb.

I'm still working on that album though, sadly, I have to go back to uni tomorrow, so I won't be making nothing new until saturday. I hope to finish the whole thing near the 15th of July.

Also, I strongly encourage you to check (ego). It's my other ambient release, much more focused on ambiences. Really short and dense.
If you're looking for something different though, google minds - yoiji, my first release.

Thank you for the feedback. I'm currently listening to your release. It sounds very good produced. Love the sound, although I'm not a huge fan of the bass tone, but it sounds very crystal clear.
Elevator Music has this really jazzy feel, mixed it with some ambiences that the drum pierces very well through. It's a really interesting track.

dormantfirefly.bandcamp.com/

>blues rock
>LoFi
>emo
>spoken word

most music up here is not very representative of the style or quality of my upcoming release [shown in pic] but I hope you enjoy what is there. Passion and amp hum.

>QOTD: I want horns, especially since I used to be a fairly talented trombone player. It's intimidating to try to pick it up again.

tidepoolsmusic.bandcamp.com/

Just put out a new single and would like feedback. It has been like over a year since I've put something new out. :^)

>lofi
>dreampop
>shoegaze
>female vocals

good shit, reminds me a bit of Alex G

Gnod - JUST SAY NO TO THE PSYCHO RIGHT-WING CAPITALIST FASCIST INDUSTRIAL DEATH MACHINE (2017)

>left-wing drone metal/no wave
>7 britmoneys, which is about 9 dollars

gnod.bandcamp.com/album/just-say-no-to-the-psycho-right-wing-capitalist-fascist-industrial-death-machine

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>the title
>why I keep doing this?
>I know right, what a fucking outcast
>depressive shit, each release its different
>currently retired of making sounds

cool dudes
dad
god
hi glad that you keep doing stuff

this is gorgeous

don't die on me goddammit