Update

Update.

I think I've been doing pretty good. I haven't had any wierd thoughts about Imouto today, or yesterday. I just hope that I can keep this up.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/firsthand/features/pedophiles-resources
asapinternational.org/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh hey are you the guy from yesterday

Yep.

The "newfag" attracted to his sister. ¬.¬

did you ever have thoughts about, say, any of her friends? or is it only sister?

Just her.

We really dont have too many friends, so we normally hang out together.

-sigh-

I dunno what else to do.

I've spent a lot of time with her before, and I've never had thoughts like this.

But now...

I dont know why.

human sexuality is a really complicated fickle thing and there's not a lot of rhyme or reason for a lot of things. all that really matters is you care about her and you want to treat her right

I do. Thats my little sister, man. I wanna protect her with my life. I dont want her to feel down, or get upset, and if those things do happen, I wanna do everything in my power to cheer her up.

...And she's shown me that she'll do the same...

I once said incest is wincest to my older sister friend... And then realized my sister was beside her :0

In some situations-cough-2d-cough-, incest is wincest.

This, however, feels wierd, because it doesnt feel wierd, yet it does at the same time.

-REEEEEEEEES INTERNALLY-

SHE HAS HER LEG OVER MINE.

HALP ;-;

Don't rape imouto op

Wasnt planning on it.

But still.

LEG >~>

How old is she ?

her leg is touching yours platonically~
its hard isn't it?

Younger than I am.

By more than three years.

I think you're roleplaying.

If you weren't, you should consider turning yourself in, finding a pedophilia help line, or manning up and realizing that entertaining the fantasy is going to exacerbate the problem. Cut it out, this isn't about you having an errant thought-- everyone has horrible invasive thoughts that they'd never want to act out. The issue here is the fact that you had an invasive thought and *liked* it. That's the only reason you'd turn it into a fantasy and find people to complain to about it.
Give it up, either tell her to give you physical distance or become a mature, controlled person instead of a fanciful dolt.

No, its not hard ¬.¬

It was comfy, but she moved ¬.¬

>finding a pedophilia help line
a wut
i swear normies make this shit up

There is nothing wrong with you op don't let this normieee make you feel bad

I try to turn things like this into a joke.

Its not because it is, because I seriously am going through this sick shit.

I'm talking about it this way, so I can try and convince myself that this really is a joke, and move on.

Its just how I cope with things.

Thank you.

...And now, because it seems fitting

FUCKING NORMIE! GET OFF MY BOARD!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Would you actually like make a move on her ?

....No.

Even though I've already kissed her, I dont want it to go any further.

hugging is okay though, you should totally hug her

Yes, there are resources for pedophiles to help prevent them from justifying themselves into raping a minor. It exists because some pedophiles basically have to keep shut about their sexual preferences and the running theory is that if they have absolutely no way to vent frustration or hold themselves to account externally, that they'll be more likely to molest a child under the correct circumstances.

If they can talk it out with someone then there's a person that anchors them to the real world. If they have no outlet, then they will live a lie and begin to explore their options where nobody looks.

IM NOT GONNA RAPE MY SISTER.

END OF STORY.

We hug a lot.

Its always nice.

there are no such resources besides some obscure forum where you can talk to other pedophiles

thats good. hugs for imoutos are important.

I totally agree on both points.

I'd rather talk to people who are open about this stuff, because they have more experience, and are more approachable about it. Talking to a shrink? Fuck that. I dont wanna talk to someone about this so they can sit there and look down upon me like the scum of the earth. I'll go ahead and take the forum.

they wont just look down on you, you run the risk of getting locked up and all your electronics stolen (and your family pet murdered, the way police operates), as well as losing your job and your home

EXACTLY.

And I'm not a pedophile. I'm still a teenager, and so is she.

Also.

I dont have any sexual thoughts about her. Its mainly just romantic.

I'll bbl.

uh pedophilic thoughts are the same, its romantic and sexual. but there's no way to tell if you're pedophilic or if you just have developed an unusual attraction to her. it doesn't really matter. all that matters is you take good care of her. if you feel attractions to other girls her age it's okay, just try to focus on the women your own age and don't hate yourself for the way you feel about the younger ones. anyway this pedo is going to bed. gambate, user

ITS. JUST. MY. IMOTO.

NORMIEEEEEEE >~>

Thought you were the other guy.

Gomenasai ;-;

cbc.ca/firsthand/features/pedophiles-resources
asapinternational.org/index.html
>There are no such resources
Just skimming off the top of Google gave me one collection of resources including the forum, and another site with support links.
Funny, you start saying there's nothing, then admit to the existence of the first website when you google "help for pedophilia." What will you do now?

>IM NOT GONNA RAPE MY SISTER
Right, but pedophiles never think they're capable of harming a child if they haven't done it before. They ease themselves into it, psychologically. They start by finding a way to talk about it, either to sympathetic people or to the child themselves. They can then even find a way to morally justify it as the rare "exception" where the child is just wise and developed beyond their years or something.
Either that, or they are swept up in the fantasy. Fantasizing feels good, the further they get into it the better they feel. But then they want to go further, and before long they realize that they've already crossed the line and give up repressing it.

So think about what you're doing here. Why you would make this information public. To me, the only reason you could possibly be doing this is to indulge your fantasy in a setting with human interaction. So you don't feel like you're alone or strange. Haven't you noticed yourself drifting further into more extreme thoughts since you started posting about it here?

Or you're roleplaying. I'm still betting on those odds.

underageb& unless you're 18, in which case she's underaged and you're a pedo

Ah. This is the normie.

No, actually. I haven't been having these thoughts more frequently since I've been here. In fact, it's quite the opposite.

Talking about it here has actually helped in killing these "urges" or "thoughts." I haven't had them as often as I did before I came here. In fact, I dare say that it has gone away almost completely over the past couple days, because I came to a site that is actually accepting of people who are dealing with these problems.

It should also be noted that anything that has happened physically(Which is VERY LITTLE, as Ive mentioned before) happened BEFORE I came here.

So no. This isnt gonna hurt me, nor is this some sick RP. This place has actually helped me get through this.

Now. Kindly fuck off, normie.

Finally you almost typed like a person who isn't roleplaying on Gaia.

As nice as your assurances sound, sites like this produce more pedophiles/incest fetishists than they cure. If you by some miracle came here with good intentions and the reception was genuinely therapeutic, then you and I have no disagreement about how people should be treated/seek help if they find themselves fantasizing about unacceptable things.

And you would therefore understand my skepticism when you're posting on a site that generates and exacerbates fantasies. You don't value anonymity between posts, so you could get the same secrecy finding a forum of accepting people who are happy to help with the exact same level of secrecy without risking a bad response or people trying to inflate your issues for their own voyeuristic purposes.

Still think it's a roleplay. Have fun with your imaginary sister, I'm happy you got other anons to play along.

Finally you almost typed like a person who isn't roleplaying on Gaia.

As nice as your assurances sound, sites like this produce more pedophiles/incest fetishists than they cure. If you by some miracle came here with good intentions and the reception was genuinely therapeutic, then you and I have no disagreement about how people should be treated/seek help if they find themselves fantasizing about unacceptable things.

And you would therefore understand my skepticism when you're posting on a site that generates and exacerbates fantasies. You don't value anonymity between posts, so you could get the same secrecy finding a forum of accepting people who are happy to help without risking a bad response or people trying to inflate your issues for their own voyeuristic purposes.

Still think it's a roleplay. Have fun with your imaginary sister, I'm happy you got other anons to play along.

Ugh.

What the hell is Gaia?! I swear to god, Ive never heard of it.

Fuck it. Thats besides the point.

I dont give a fuck if I convince you or not. In fact, I don't really care if anyone believes me. All I care about is finding help in a way that makes me feel comfortable to open up about it. I have that here, so I'm content.