Sorry about the 9/11 thing

Sorry about the 9/11 thing

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/01/10/the-crimes-of-seal-team-6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigga you dead.

We all know thats not true

Breh aint u suppose to be dead my nig?

Why are you sorry? That shit still entertains us.

Dude, it's cool.

thank you for the memes master hide and seeker
:^)

Yep.

Yeah, I'm a little skeptical too.

It was reported for years how he was dead due to lack of meds. Then he somehow survives an all out attack for months and escapes unnoticed - again. To somehow hide out unnoticed by all intelligence services for years till we found him and send Seals in to kill him. Then 24 hour burial at sea, and the Seal goes national with the story of how he's the shooter.

I mean... I call 9-11 guys nuts since I know some basic physics, but this just seems impossible or he's the smartest and luckiest guy in the world to have lasted that long.

No pictures, no evidence, nothing. That would have been great propaganda for the US. I find it all a bit suspicious.

Sorry about that whole splitting your head in 2, and dumping your body in the ocean thing

gra/ndxxxa/uto.com enjoy

You ever hear the guy who claims to be the shooter talk about it? It all sounds so scripted. It's like a bad movie in spoken word. If I was going to lie about it, this is how it would be done. And I'm an idiot. So if I'm calling BS on some things than there's a good chance something is up.

Its ok cuz we killed you back

Sorry about the saving America thing

theintercept.com/2017/01/10/the-crimes-of-seal-team-6/

Some rogue motherfuckers

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out. Only problem with sites like this and content is citing it. "Our source"... if someone IS Ops or a leak then it can never be verified very well. And then other sites who want to obfuscate facts reprint with errors to take away cred... so it's hard to really get an idea what is really make up and what isn't.

We're good mah nigga ! No worries

You're not forgiven, sand nigger. Go fuck yourself.

>y-you s-see, it's f-funny because osama didn't do 9-9-9/11 and t-trump didn't s-save a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-america

MuriKKKans are war criminals. They need to be tried and convicted in international court. My Lai was only their beginning.

Why do they need flippers in the desert?