she is greek not white.

only 1 child, he's contributing to the genocide of muh white race

NOT AN

Not a country

Not a meme.

>1 child.
>Replacement rate is 2.2.
>""""Philosopher"""".

Should I start following this guy? It seems his mug is used for every second thread lately. What's his appeal?

Liar and fraudster.

youtube.com/watch?v=lN5OjzEfQmI

youtube.com/watch?v=4-67C2htgI4

DELETE THIS!

I've heard Sargon has 200 IQ.

Atheists do replace the state with god almost all of the time. This guy is asshurt it's clear

He is bald.

>Runs the World's Largest Philosophy Show in the history of mankind
He has a fucking talk show. If you are gonna call his shit a fucking philosophy show then you are gonna have to call a lot of other shit that as well and then its suddenly not the worlds largest in history of mankind

He is also fucking psycho

Guys you seriously need to defoo everyone who isnt an diehard ancap and join my cult, where you guys watch my videos all day.

Someone with 200 IQ would be smart enough to constantly focus on the useful idiots rather than actual problem creators

Stefan is the beta male who did not get the women nor hang with the cool guys so he now wants to genocide them as a revenge. This where his R/K selection theory comes in, he lumps them in what he considered to be the inferior category, calls it the war of genes and if that does not give you any indication of his genocidal tendencies then you are fucking blind.

Why don't you cultists go back to youtube, instead of shilling for this pseudointellectual?

So does the average Sup Forums memester

I heard some guy on Joe Rogan talk about how Stefan uses a lot of cultish talking point and encourages people to disavow their families over philosophical differences.
Any thruth to that?

>>Has a tested IQ of 162
we knew he was to good for us

ARGUMENTUM AD NON ARGUMENTUM

N.A.A.

>implying genicide is bad

Not an argument btw

I donated $5 to his show once.

Esteban Molinos

My IQ is 1488. I'm 32 years old and make $120k working at McDonald's as a fry chef.

>Has a tested IQ of 162
source?

>120
I don't believe that either. I'd guess it's 130-140. If it's lower than that, his verbal subtest score is probably still 130+.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ

It's ok. Keep up the good work and you will be promoted to oven chef.

kek

stefan, pls go

lmao

We all know why we come to these threads.

because he isnt a nigger

Wouldn't be surprised. Sargon is extremely intelligent because unlike the tumblr trannies and unlike pol with its "hurr da jooz" rhetoric, Sargon sees things from both sides and comes to wise conclusions.

Not to be TERRIFIED BY SPOOKY FUCKING GIFS. DELET TJIS.

>dat buzzfeed tier thumbnail
>thundercuck mad he got cucked by based stephan

k

Why does this thread keep getting made every 6 hours? Isn't this just advertising a youtube channel at this point?

Pretty much. In one of his latest videos he talks about he has to solve the SJW problem and that he can save far right people for later since they are not a threat right now.

I agree mostly except for the fact that the alt right is becoming more popular so it has to be combated although I think the SJWs should come first

>being this naive

Sargon goes after low hanging fruit all the time. Whenever he goes against a non SJW retard that disagrees with him, he gets BTFO.

He's the WoW episode of South Park, just sitting around grinding xp on low level boars trying to level in a "safe space" to beat an actual opponent. Except in real life, that shit doesn't work.

>he gets BTFO
No he doesn't. He chatted with some right wing extremists as well as left wing extremists and he always comes out on top because he's not an extremist retard

I came wanting to find some arguments. I guess I'll keep looking.

He has been transitioning from Anarchist to Alt Right over the last year. It's been interesting to watch.

He talks about IQ differences and why immigration from the third world is a terrible idea. He had a meltdown over Londons mayor. He is red pilled on women as well.

Check out his playlist. They are divided by subject.

Before his transition he was cool about 40% of the time. Now it's closer to 65% or 70%. I recommend him.

I would honestly be surprised. Has he ever produced anything of intellectual significance? His videos tend to just be him shouting at some group of people saying how dumb they are based on what he read in some book that made him believe he is a classical liberal. He constantly gets absolutely demolished in debates, never coming up with an actual argument, and relying on his knowledge, which seems to be limited to history books and memes, to defend his point rather than a well-developed and analyzed point.

As much as I hate to admit it, from all the mememasters around, Ben "Jewish Manlet" Shapiro appears to be the most intelligent. His points are consistent, he is really quick witted, and can quickly analyze and debunk an opposing argument.

You forgot to add
>his "philosophy" was dismantled literally by a first year student

Don't tell me you're one of those middle ground fallacy faggots. And besides, if you have to talk to extremists, caricatures of the real issues, you obviously have fucking training wheels on.

what else is there than low hanging fruit? feminists and SJWs are universally retarded. the only way in which SJWs can be said to win is that their stupidity pisses off sargon.

What debate does he get demolished the hardest?

His discussions about r/K exemplify his playing fast and loose to come to conclusions he wants to reach. It is a good thing nobody important takes him seriously.

I like his show and it's great because you can't argue against most of his points. People who try just use the same tired rhetoric that most people are tired of. "He's a neo nazi!" "He sounds like Hitler!" "Someone needs to stop him!"

He is a sophist quite often but when he is on, he can really be on.

Anything out of his little comfort zone hugbox. If anything, he is subversive. He plants seeds in common ground to get people into being "non-progressive" leftists. He tries to go after alt-right, but he is so crippled from fighting weak opponents that he can't compete.

It is hard to tell, I found his latest debate with a feminist to be rather amusing, as she kept putting forward programs and charities feminists have put forward and what good they have done to society (the topic being something along the lines of - "Is Feminism bad for society."), while Sargon was screaming "Feminism is cancer!" and "Anita Sarkeesian and Macy Green said bad things!". He got told by her to get out of tumblr and look at the real world, basically, which is pretty much what Sargon shouts at feminists they should do.

Don't get me wrong - I think she was full of shit, but seeing a feminist assblast him when he is supposedly "specialized" in debunking feminism was absolutely precious.

Kek sure.
If he was that smart he wouldnt spend all day bitching about the same tired old shit on twitter and youtube, he would be a fucking quantum physicist.
He literally promotes these troubled individuals instead of letting them fade into obscurity like they would otherwise.
I'd expect him to be around 130 iq, no higher. I'm 140 and I like to think im smarter than a Sanders supporter.

was meant as reply to

> his verbal subtest score is probably still 130+

He's a Jew, what did you expect?

How does this make pol feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=0o2eKaELGMY

When does he use fallacies?

>IQ
A TEST FOR CHILDREN
T
E
S
T

F
O
R

C
H
I
L
D
R
E
N

Didn't he debate the Zeitgeist dude or something? Did you see that one?

I guess I'll just pick a debate and start watching. When he can't interupt people like on his show and steer them into something he knows he can refute I'd imagine he doesn't do nearly as well.

How as I said before, there are times when he is really on. Those times are when I like him. His transition over the last year has made me enjoy him about 65% of the time now as opposed to less than half the time

See Thunderfoot on YouTube. He regularly btfo moly.

108 IQ here

:(

>has child
You must really hate your offspring to bring it to the world in it's current condition.

Say what you want guys, if he keeps this shit up another month Stef will be the new king of pol.

>thunderfoot
>ever btfo anyone

>this us why you whites are losing

I do not believe I have seen this debate, no, but it does sound amusing.

What I believe Sargon should do, is indeed look into classical liberalism, understand the fundamental principles of this philosophy, the very basics of the belief system he claims he is employing. Delve into its most common criticisms, their refutations, and how it evolved into its different branches today. Only then can he debate and defend his point of view consistently.

Speaking of his point of view - I have no idea what it is. He seems to want government to stay out of the personal lives of people, but simultaneously sides with the left when it comes to social welfare programs. This is not what classical liberalism is - it is more akin to modern liberalism, which he claims to be against.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL RETARD

Shapiro goes for easy target culture warriors.

Molyneux is more wide ranging and I think this makes him the current alt right king

Stop saying alt right
We are center/right authoritarian nationalists

I have around 130-140 IQ

Does Sup Forums want to talk shit about me?

Lol

>I have around 130-140 iq
>around

Spotted the bullshitter

Highest IQ possible is about 195. It's based on the number of people taking the IQ test. Someone with an IQ of 195 could be 1000 times smarter than someone with an IQ of 194 or only 1.0001 times smarter.

A friend of mine scored 182 and he's a bonghead retard leftist
I'm not sure how credible iq tests are

>Highest IQ possible
The highest IQ was 228, according to Guinness Book of Records, this score belongs to the 'smartest' person in the world Marilyn vos Savant who scored it when she was 10 year old.

he didn't in an official test, i can promise you that much.

I also have an IQ around 130-140. 120 to be exact. Pretty impressive to have an IQ more than 110 eh? My mom told me I was exceptionally smart when I got my IQ test of 100 back. I'm so glad I'm smarter than those dumb niggers who have an IQ of 80.

If you have ever taken an IQ test you would know that the results are not 100% accurate.

I scored 134 but i understand it may be inflated or unlucky.

>white
he's a fucking jew

The videos are easy to find so you can easily find out for yourself

actual top kek

Who?

ironic

I was wondering if anyone had this, the original thread got deleted so quickly afterwards, thanks

Ben "Oy Vey" Shapiro is without a doubt highly intelligent. Unfortunately he's also a brainwashed zionist jew. If you watch him actually talk about issues that don't include Israel he's surprisingly adroit. It's just as soon as Israel comes up he turns into a blathering "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what it can do for israel" shill.

Make a meme out of Shapiro and the what can you do for israel

That would be good to spam at him on twitter

>162
Yeah sure faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=MpVi8TJ2RGw

youtu.be/kQFKtI6gn9Y

Even more ironic

t. Sargon of Akkad

>doesn't contend logic
>doesn't contend legitimacy of points made
>spouts liberal rhetoric as a counter "muh societal investment in education"
>"he sounds culty" ad hominem
> refuses to present an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ7kVawy684

t. Shitshow of Mossad

This. He's like right wing r9k. He's obviously beta, anyone with decent awareness should notice