I hate him

The only reason I hate this man is because when he will get elected half of the fat americans will move to Canada. We already have a shitty economy. Stay in your lands we don't want fat people here just living off the social security and ruining OUR health system with your diabete and fat problems. No seriously fuck off. We hate your excessive nationalism and burger culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=1A5MhgRpda0

A

no

No one is moving to your forest fire m8.

Don't take the b8 m8

FUCKING

no they won't they're too dumb and lazy to move anywhere

Your country's gonna burn before a chance m80

Enjoy your new hippies! Hahahaha

i just hope he leaves momma merkel alone

There is no plot financed by Hillary to discredit Trump etc.

Doesn't Canada deport illegal immigrants?

Unlike the U.S., Canada enforces its borders.

Americans are not allowed to stay in Canada illegally.

I nearly cried out of shame when I read the letter saying i was accepted for ssdi. This is really disgusting.

Now you understand why he wants a temp ban on Muslim immigration and to deport all illegals.

Thanks for understanding.

LEAF

>We hate your excessive nationalism and burger culture.

good news then Leaf, the people that will cross over like multiculturalism and are obese vegans.

>moving to Canada because your candidate didn't win the election
No one does this leaf. The president has very little power unless congress agrees with him, I don't think the man is all too popular amoung senators.

>and ruining OUR health system
You say that like there is anything to fuck up senpai
There's a reason you cunts come here for evasive surgery and hundreds of other things your shitty excuse for health care won't cover
Shit I would have been put in a jar of lye and never lived had I been born anywhere else but the good old US of A
Fuck you

> what is favorable mean?
Obviously retarded.

this
the health system is fucking shit, I'm sure the faggot OP has never really been sick
good luck waiting 18 months for an urgent surgery you cunt

USA is the place to be, if some SJW moves here then I'm taking their fucking place in the US

>Trump gets elected
>all the SJWs and faggots self-deport to canada

WEW LAD. TWO FOR ONE. TRUMP TRULY IS THE MASTER OF DEALS

>We hate your excessive nationalism and burger culture.
Well, the "Americans" you'd likely be getting are the "tolerant & multicultural" liberals. So they will have no problem assimilating into your culture of... um, being cold I guess. They'll be just like regular Cancucks within a week, guaranteed. Enjoy the least of us, because even the shittiest American is better than the best Canadian.

build a wall or embrace the fat race, cucknuk