Assuming this overweight primate makes it into her elderly years - with all of her inevitable health problems - and...

Assuming this overweight primate makes it into her elderly years - with all of her inevitable health problems - and ends up having grandchildren (or in dindu reproduction rates great-grandchildren)

How will she go about explaining this recent leak? Its one thing to just have nudes "oh yea your grandma was pretty wild and wanted to take a few pictures of her nude "curvy" body and breasts...

But how does she explain having a buttfuck picture of her buttbutter encrusted gorilla cloaca being penetrated by a hairy monkey dick?

"ok children grandma just had to take a picture of my ASSHOLE getting FUCKED... you know crazy times and all..."

I guess im kinda really making a stretch here that she will have a family that stays together and maintains contact/cares about what another.

her grandchildren will most likely be black, so it won't be that weird for them

>most likely be black,

lol, what else are you expecting

races can mix, dumbo

She'll say white-supremacist Trump-supporters and Ghostbuster-hating MRA's broke into her house, forced her to strip at gunpoint (they were using AR-15's, by the way), made her take nude photos, and then "leaked" them onto the Internet in an attempt to tarnish the memory of another brave woman of color.

post pics fgt.

harambe?

not really Sup Forums related

gonna need those pics

Now she can add wildlife documentary to her resume.

Where are the pics do

which one of you stupid bastards did this? you couldnt hack katy perry or eliza dusku or anyone half way decent to looking? Fuck you sick fucks for putting these pictures out on the internet. literally no one wanted this

So was there only one nude? I only saw one picture...

i consider a 1/4 black person black

1 drop in the bucket and its ruined

consider yourself lucky you didnt see..

youre lucky, dont go looking for more

Weak genes were meant to be "ruined"

Only a nigger would fuck her, they fuck anything

t. subhuman

Worse than hope "Arby's" Soros?

Someone post the pics plz

Someone link me to this nasty shit trying to throw up.

sharing nudes is so normal it would just be like when your kids ask about sex, only autists on the internet who have never flirted via text think its some gwave dishona on yo famiry

So she did anal. Wow... How strange, I never saw a bitch doing anal before. Oh wow... Fuck off! Grow up and fuck off Sup Forumsack scum.

Wow you guys really hate this bitch and black people in general, huh?
What did she ever do to you to care so much?

honestly im just sincerely offended that someone like this managed to become famous. She seems to have none of the commensurate attributes for it. She isn't actually a good entertainer nor is she attractive enough to be kept around for looks.

I just don't get why she ever ended up being relevant

>What did she ever do to you to care so much?

she is a double standardizing cunt

racist against whites and then chimps out when she gets criticized

The dick in her asshole was white

No, it wasn't.

Yes it was. I saw the pictures today man. Was white and tiny

Like Im scare for hour future

links?

What is a light skinned black man?

Trouble

Nope, definitely black. You could see his black stomach and thighs.

I guess Leslie needed visual proof that someone would actually fuck her.

She was getting fucked by a nigger, you retard.

I prefer patties.

That's like saying if a stupid nigger murders a brain surgeon then he's obviously superior.

Look all this cucks... Whoa

LINKS GOD DAMN IT

why are people so obsessed with tormenting this woman?

people are hacking and leaking her private photos and information. i think she has a right to complain

its on xhamster

Probably because she made herself a target. The internet hate machine is now in motion and can't be stopped.

>i think she has a right to complain
No she doesn't

>commensurate

you're not using that word correctly

You guys know it's a false flag right, who uploads naked photos of themselves to their business website

go to /r/raw celebs

You can thank Milo for that

t. Sup Forumsack virgin
your opinion is truly irrelevant because you just want her to suffer due to her race, gender and success.

damn son, I've seen and fapped to WAY worse.

at least im not gay like u tho

the timeline of morons using the work cuck as an insult or calling someone "reddit" because they have no other constructive argument has only been around since 2014 onwards... kys or grow up.

she does, dumbfuck
I don't like that gorilla looking thing but she does have a right to privacy

Where's the buttfucking?

her body is way better than I expected.

Milo did nothing wrong.

Sure reddit :') what ever you say

I went to Sup Forums and saw it all. The flacciding indeed.

only cucks get angry at someone calling them cucks, cuck

So very true

Grrrrrr I'm so outraged. Don't you say that again!

cuck

>using the work cuck as an insult

because it isnt really an insult right? Stay proud being a cuck man.

One thing I don't understand is why. Why would anyone want to see pictures of her naked? And what inhuman monster would unleash those on the world?

For real though, can nogs get pregnant from butt fucking?

Anyone can. You cum in a chick's ass, she pushes it out and it slides into her vagina. Where do you think faggots come from?

with all the wonderful women out there, SHE was hacked. I'm calling bullshit. Someone could have hacked maggie "harley quinn''s account and blessed us with her pictures.
but no, we had to get this shit. so now at random my friends will text me these nasty ass pictures just to be funny. assholes

this is science

This needs attention

I keep hearing it but I don't see it

checkcripplechan

What board? I never go there except for /bane/