This is what happens when you allow a society to have guns so freely. You have large amounts of violence...

This is what happens when you allow a society to have guns so freely. You have large amounts of violence. I'm not saying we should ban all guns, it's just ridiculous how many people have bought into the "muh guns" propaganda distributed by the gun lobby. When will we rise up against corporations Sup Forums?

I heard the congressman that was shot and in critical condition was talking very loudly about PIZZAGATE. hmmmm. use your fucking heads.

Jesus have some respect for us. We clearly see this bait

>make an argument
>call it bait
Typical trumptard response.

Nigga, pizzagate was confirmed bullshit. Are you this far up Sup Forumss ass?

The post is factual. That's exactly why the 2nd Amendment exists. Our forefathers knew that corruption would eventually erode the foundation they laid.. and they gave us the power to clean house OP.

I will add that it isn't ironic at all. I don't know who the poster is, but he's a liberal moron.

If guns should be used against any political party, that party would be the fascist left party of liberalism.

user speaks truth here, the founding fathers did explicitly state concern regarding the people being able to literally defend themselves from the government, in part for defense in tyranny but also to force upon the residing government the idea that the people themselves maintain a level of power.

....it's not ironic that the politician claiming guns are legal to protect people from tyranny got shot at?
Also, "fascism" is a right wing- authoritarian thing. Ask any fascist on this website, (lots of em) that dems or repubs are by no means fascist.

>gave us the power to clean house OP.
How do you think that would play out against the military?

This is the truth. A lot of the stuff in the Dec of Independence and Constitution was based on liberties denied to the Americans under British rule. One of those things was the right for Americans to harbor guns. In fact, that was what started the Battles of Lexington and Concord, the first battles of the Revolution: some Patriots were storing guns, and the British found out.

Modern liberalism isn't liberalism. Classical liberalism was infested decades ago with fascist twats that sabotaged the party and now use it to further their destructive shite.

> A wolf in sheeps clothing.

Welcome to reality.

Yes, the left is fascist as fuck. Maybe look out your fucking window?

user speaks facts. Nuclear weapons > guns.

>the left is fascist as fuck
The left is the LEFT. Not fascism. You contradicted yourself.

I personally feel better with the fact that we have enough guns to protect oursevels from the gov, we know that we americans (especially our government) are paranoic and dont like anything that is not under our controll, those fuckers must be dying to establish some kind of regimen to keep us down and the only thing impeding it is the second.

You do realize the military is made up of AMERICANS, you fucking moron?

What do you think.. none of them will refuse? Ever heard of civil war? People like you are mind-numbingly stupid. One-way thought process.

Indeed. None of these lib-tards seems to realize shite about American history. What happened, how it happened, any of it. It took a lot of blood, a lot of war, and a lot of sacrifice to make this country. Our forefathers knew damn well those fucking cunts would work from day one to get their corrupt fucking fingers back into our minds.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. They knew this was undeniable. Any man is a monster when given absolute power.

There's nothing more powerful than what you consider slaves all armed to fuck and back ready to liberate your fucking head from your shoulders and hang your parts from a fucking light post.

Reading comprehension: 0%

y do u figure the gov haesnt disarmed us yet? cod it be becasue their r over 100mil gun owners in the u.s who wod kill any gov official who tries to disarm them?

these fucks are all about "muh guns" and supporting pig-fucking cops, but what a conundrum they will be dealt when those same blue lives come a knockin to take their fucking guns. identity politics is fucking dangerous

>Our forefathers
were a bunch of rich, slave-owning white men who told us all men are created equal.

Maybe---just maybe---they were every bit as full of shit as the politicians we have now.

Government control and regulation when forced is fascism dumbass

First of all, what the fuck is this. It looks like a fish orgasmed on a keyboard.
Second of all, the government has weapons of mass destruction. Then can literally destroy the earth if the feel like it.

Our military is not undef total control of the government (yet) in some case of civil war a great part of the millitary would side up with the population, because most of our soldiers do what they do only for their families, they wouldnt side with the ruling class against their family.

What you said doesn't make sense. If they aren't the left, why call them the left? Aren't you contributing to it now?

Jesus fuck.. you know nothing. Your opinion only serves your ideals.. it's based on abso-fucking-lutely nothing factual. Do yourself a favor and fucking read a book.

Modern politicians are spoiled brat fucksticks who all together couldn't compare to a single forefather. Those men risked, and gave up, everything for your right to be a fucking moron spewing lack of knowledge all of the internet.

You make baby jesus cry.

>a lot of sacrifice to make this county
"Sacrifice" by the proletariat.

They're running around wearing sheep suits, user. I'll refer to them as sheep when talking about them.

Whether or not the person I'm talking to is smart enough to realize they're actually wolves is something I can't help. They're so fascist a moron would trip over it in the night.

How are you still standing, lol? Are the sheep (I'm talking about the wolves here, genius) holding you up?

veitnam=vietcong afghanistan=tala ban guerrilla warfare beat both the u.s and soviet union, the gov isnt goin to nuke their own country retard and im typin in the dark grammar nazi faggot peice of shit

This is what happens when you allow a niggers to live in society so freely. You have large amounts of violence. I'm not saying we should Kill all niggers, it's just ridiculous how many people have bought into the "blm" propaganda distributed by the fagg communists. When will we rise up against faggots Sup Forums?

Ok. So if I rob you and the government intervenes, that's fascism?

Less than 1% were slave owners

>gun lobby
>corporations
>the reason we have the liberty to own guns, and fight hard to improve that liberty
You're so completely misinformed.

>being this blind
Our "forefathers" were self centered and only cared about "freedom" because it benefited them.

This must be satire.

And blacks owned white slaves, right here in the US during the AST. These people know nothing.

>gave us the power
No. They banned the government from removing that right.

So you knew them, lol? Would you shut the fuck up? All evidence indicates they were selfless fucking bad-asses that risked everything to create what you take advantage of. There's no indication whatsoever that your opinion even remotely resembles the truth.

You're just a fucking moron who knows a whole lot of something that just isn't true.

You know, a liberal.

>fascist left

>implying the fat gun club faggots have Charlie's discipline
Good luck with that.

What the fuck was this incomprehensible mess? If you are implying I am a "sheep" (nice buzzword btw) I am very aware of the things that go on. Corporations are at fault. They have been the ones corrupting our government and society. So, no corporations=no problems.

So young, so stupid.

> he a good boy, he dindu nuffin. he goin to school and getting back in church.

People believe that. Even after he was caught raping a girl, murdering her husband, and killing the dog. He raped the chicken, too.

Let me ask you, genius. Was he a good boy, or a fucking violent piece of shit? Does it matter at all to you that someone stuck a "good boy" sticker on him? That he was labeled "good"?

Doesn't it matter more what he DOES, than what biased interests claim he is?

Does any of this click with you?

Wolf. In. Sheeps. Clothing.

I didn't know Ron Paul had an autistic son. Plus, you prove nothing. The US didn't use nukes during any of those wars.

Fucking naive as hell. Sheep? Buzzword? The expression is from before Moses, ffs. Are you implying that "sheep" is a fucking 2,000+ year old buzzword lol?

Would you just stop talking? You're too young, too naive, too fucking indoctrinated for this. You know nothing, and lack the ability to change that.

Fuck.

>liberal who was repeatedly told by every democratic politician, and virtually every new outlet that republicans are nazis
>legally obtained a license in one of the most restrictive places in the entire country
>shot a bunch of republicans even though he's politically affiliated with people who want to ban all guns
It was the gun's fault, clearly.

As a commie, BLM wasn't distributed by me. Neither any of my comrades. So, your point is incorrect.

one happy word.. been buzzing two millenia lol. ill have what sheep word is having.

The military would never use heavy weapons against it's citizens. As soon as a missile was launched, a foreign power would intervene if they haven't already. A large portion of the military would also defect to protect their families. I'm way late to the conversation, but just know that it wouldn't play out like you think.

You literally made no point here. How the fuck are you supposed to rise up from the people giving you the weapons to rise up?

Citations? Or is this just Alex jones BS.

> corporations are bad

> largest corporations are liberal, lol

Microsoft, Apple, Facebook, Twitter, Etc

DERP

Liberals are fucking DUMB.

>MURICA, FUCK YEAHHHHH
I'm sure the bourgeoisie are great people at heart. I just don't see it in practice.

Quiet faggot.

More bullshit, less citations.

Just ask every country experiencing a civil war right now.

Stamping out a guerrilla insurgency is really fucking hard.

Now try stamping one out in your own country (IE in and around your industrial, military and economic infrastructure), made up of your own citizens (normally your sources of tax shekels and cannon fodder).

>Pander to the .000001%

It's honestly hard to debate you. You lack the ability to be coherent, and make a point. It's a fucking scattered mess that I can't even begin to rebuddle

>legally
Thanks for proving my point.

Is google that hard? Go ahead.. you're immediately slammed with excuses.. "they only owned them to protect them from evil masters", and other stupid shit like that.

Liberalism isn't to help the people, it's the opposite. They lie to naive, impressionable, malleable people and use them as soldiers. They literally fight a war to fuck themselves.

There's a reason the older you are, the more conservative you are. With wisdom liberalism is left behind.

My citation is reality. Compare fascist elements of conservatism to liberalism. This is something your mind should do on its own, bro. They got you young. Growing up for you will be one hell of a ride.

Only in a 1917 Russia scenario does it work. Look at Waco and other disasters. The Feds don't give a fuck.

You called the 2,000+ year old expression "sheep" a "buzzword".

Just shut up. Credibility is required to take the stance you're taking, and you have none.

stamping out one miserable little cult is different than a general uprising.

Corporations are bad. Plus, just because they pretend that they are "good" corporations, doesn't mean they are.

You fell for that trap easier than I expected.

Now, genius.. what makes you think political parties aren't doing the same exact thing?

> Wolf in sheeps clothing.

Liberalism isn't liberalism. It's fascism wearing the skin of liberalism. A facade.

I mean.. FUCK! It's right in front of you all.

#MAGA. I like your style.

It's hard, but where the fuck is this gonna happen? Oklahoma? Most red states are wide open and have very little people. Good luck!

>so much retardedation, so little time
So, as you get "wiser" you become more conservative? Or, as you get cranky and self centered, you become a conservative. Also your point makes no sense. Liberals are all about inclusion, feminism, and anti-racism. That's the opposite of fascism.

First we need to rise up against whiny libtard nigs like OP

Feminism is just anti-male.
Anti-racism is just anti-white black empowerment.
Inclusion? Are you fucking serious? Admit you're conservative around a group of liberals.. see how much they welcome you lol.

Stop being so fucking dumb.

> War is peace.
> Freedom is slavery.
> Ignorance is strength.

Liberals are painfully stupid.

Broken record. I do not deny the corruption of our political parties. I fucking hate them. I'm a fucking commie for Christ sakes. Your paranoia about the "evil liberals" taking over is based somewhat in reality. You are realising the proletariats reign is inevitable.

You're welcome to try

I hope you have some magical spell that renders you bullet proof

And have a population far more dangerous than blue states. They are the 2A supporting gun owners (not fudds who bend over for every regulation). The combat vets and the paranoid rednecks.

Sure, blue states have gang-banger scum. But they generally wouldn't pick a side beyond "kill whitey".

Fine. Admit you are a commie in a group of conservatives. See how that plays out.

I don't consider liberals evil, just painfully stupid.

Same with commies.

>Implying that participation in a baseball game is an act of tyranny that deserves a violent response
Wew lad
Clearly the same thing

It would be a heated argument at best. Communism is just.. stupid.

There's no comparison.

No-one is scared to admit they're a commie.

Thousands deny they're conservative on campuses daily.

Just stop.

I appreciate that you realize the mistakes in our society, I just hope that you realize that capitalism is not the answer. Look around you. Read some Marx. Try to think differently about things. Believe it or not, I was a Ron Paul supporter. Perspectives change. I have work tomorrow, so good night future comrade.

nigger get out. You don't belong here.

How shit tier this countries higher education has become

Communism is fail

I guess since people commit murders with motor-vehicles and virtually all of those people have licensees, that means no one should be able to own one?

You can have your inevitable reign over my dead body

At least the crazies are finally shooting the right people.

Also Rand Paul was right about that.

They haven't shot you yet so you're clearly incorrec

One less retard would make the world a better placet

"facism", thanks, ironically, largely to thuggish 20-something "anti-facists", has become much more synonymous with authoritarianism and suppression of free speech (specifically suppressing opposing viewpoints) than it has right wing politics

-institute marxism based communism society.
-kill millions of people.
-'t-that wasn't real marxism!'
-repeat.

Just stop.

Hi Ivan! Do they cut off your pay once the new american sanctions go thorugh?

gra/ndxxxa/uto.com enjoy

Newfag scum children have no concept of history or even reality

Whining and throwing a temper tantrum doesn't get you what you want or make what you don't like magically disappear

You people behave as if a person was shot.
It was just a republican.

OP it is cunts like you that causes a country like South Africa to have strict gun laws and laws preventing the use of them that that shit hole has a murder and rape rate higher than any other country in the world. The black goverment implemented them because the whites owned the most weapons and they needed to implement their plan to start with white genocide...it has worked BECAREFUL USA!!!

Most of the people being murdered and raped in SA are blacks by blacks. They don't need/use firearms.
The whites are effectively a state within a state and few of them ever interact with the blacks.
Occasionally some white fascist prick like "Terre'Blanche" gets rolled but apart from that it's no worse than the US.

>>spotted the black guy lmfao

I know because you talk shit and you defending them fucking cunt

With what? Passive aggressive words?

We don't have ENOUGH guns, that's why!

kek