Be me

>be me
>25 living with parents
>have job. real job and make money.
>looking for first apartment to rent on my own
>go look at loft for $1200usd/m in dallas.
>'granite' countertops. 'hard-wood' cabinets
>cheap as fuck. my parents wouldn't sleep in a hotel this shit
>already bonded with agent because online photos were dope
>pretend this shit is nice
>say shit like thats a big shower. The tile is really nice
>the tile is completely fucked
>no washer/dryer. They lied
>absolute no fuck off
>guy said check out rooftop view
>go up
>30 something stories up there is a pool and a deck
>pool doesnt work. can't see shit. In the middle of downtown dallas
>leave

Can't you buy a 1500 SF house in the suburbs of Dallas for $1200 a month?

yes

>In the middle of downtown dallas
>look for shit
>get shit
what a surprise!

implying

Is Denton considered suburbs or is that Someplace Else?

its far. the highway between the two is cancer

nigga thats a mock up from some shit ass designer. Look at the people

dallas has the best skyline in the world dude wtf

Huh... I stayed in Denton for a few weeks, remember taking 35 back and forth between Trees, but I don't remember it taking an hour each way

must have sped

>mfw

Careful OP, Dallas has a couple of dangerous areas

implying what? you cant see shit. glass and concrete desert. that pic is so shitty you can barely even see the sky

THE SKY BRO SKY, HORIZON AND CLOUDS N STUFF

i could see dealey plaza from roof

k

moar?

Sure, I like Dallas. We've been talking about moving either there or Houston.

are you... actually trying? or do US amis consider this beautiful? this is a complete disaster

Deutschenfag detected. Leck mich im Arsch

Everything in downtown Dallas is comparable to the homeless shelter

sure insult me but what exactly did you mean by "can't see shit" when you stood on that roof?

that you couldnt see the sky, or the ground, or both? because I wouldnt live in a city like that if they paid me for it. its un-livable by european standards. Im genuinly curious what you are looking for when you decide to live in such a city. I dont see the pros or cons that make a house / appartement "bad or good".

US cities are optimally planned for accessibility, convenience and efficiency. European cities are built around whatever church was still standing when they started building roads. US cities are shimmering glass with stunning, razor-sharp lines; European cities are made of 600-year-old bricks that crumble when you touch them.

Hey bro, white rock lake is aight on places. Literally as white as it gets. I work @ a strbx pretty close to it. Idk what cheap is to you tho

>planned for accessibility, convenience and efficiency
absolutely laughable, you probably cant even buy groceries without driving. American cities are designed for cars, not people. its the kinda process that generate your concrete monsters you're cosidering to live in. and then you complain that you can't see shit because your skyline is actually the outlines of buildings that limit your line of sight to 50 feet if you're lucky (and I dont even fucking know what a feet is)

i have money and am white

Humid as fuck in Houston. Plus its populated by land whales that come in alarming shapes and sizes.

Yeah, you'll fit in, Reserve on white rock is neat, plus the just opened up new apartments literally across the street from my store, think a custo said 1.2k for a solo loft type thing. Wanna poor fag roomy? lol

Living in Dallas

what's it like being so special and important?