Please stop

check this out:

disgusting/10

fuck this thread dude

gross

i'd suck on those toes

Nice bot thread.

ur dick looks HUNGRY

A little too much time in the tanning booth but i like the milf toes. Got more if her? Do you jerk it to your moms feet?

Great man! Do you jerk it to your sister? Fap to her feet? Would love to see more.

Cringe

Creepy ass weird ass motherfucker you are

More cringe...

shes not tanned , she's pakistani

I fap to her yeah, but she doesn't post many feet pics at all, so it's mostly fantasy/memory of her feet. I liked this pic when it was posted but she was pregnant, which was a little turn off

Why do all you paki fucks inbreed? No wonder you're all fucking stupid

Oh yea. I see what you mean. Shes cute though. And great toes. What are your ages? Do you want to fuck your sister? Or are you just into her feet

it's never too late.

she's cute as hell. There are a few years between us. I'd be down to fuck her but I'd be on cloud nine just to worship her feet

Oh man. That one us so great. Too bad the other toes are cut off. Shes really cute though. Is she older ir younger. Any good stories or menories?

typical stuff of smelling/cumming in her shoes, which was always amazing. One time she fell asleep and I went up to her and put a toe in my mouth, but she was a light sleeper and I was afraid she'd wake up so I just smelled them while jerking off. wanted to cum on her soles so bad but knew that would wake her

Thats so fucking hot!!! Im hard reading that. What size are your sisters feet. Must have been the best ever having your sisters toe in your mouth!

What do they smell like?

Does anyone have senior picture feet?

If I remember right she was either a size 7 or 8. It was amazing. While I had it in my mouth she flexed her toes, which scared me because I was afraid she'd wake up, but feeling her toe move in my mouth was awesome. I lightly moved my tongue a few times to make her move her toe again and she did every time which got me rock hard. She had been wearing her tennis shoes all day while running errands, but they weren't very old shoes, so it smelled like slightly sweaty socks and it turned me on so much

Thats awesome man. Got to lick tmyour sisters toe. Im hard. Where are you guys from?

the family has had issues to say the least so we've been all over, mostly up and down the east coast/midwest. Wish I had more feet to share but nothing else really

My slutty gf

Go onnn....

Awesome finally you came on them.

She asked for it by looking so slutty while she slept

gra/ndxxxa/uto.com enjoy

Hot!
What are some slutty things she's done?

who's your pick

Get lost newfag
Back off to reddit

Still sad, just sad.

holy righty

What would you like to see?

Literally everything man, I've made her step on a plum to lock it off, I've made her wear shoes without socks, dirty them..... Seriously fucking everything

What proof you need my man?

you ever let another guy worship/cum on her feet?

Never have

What does Sup Forums think of my gfs feet? Want moar?

Time stamp + gf

Gfs at work, comes home in 40 minutes will ask her then if thread isn't 404

Very hot.
Would love to worship her feet while she was in the middle of giving you a footjob

nice, wish that was my view as I brought my tongue down

Just got a mani pedi, thoughts?

fuckkk more? also face? I will also kik cum tribute

any teen feet school pics? will cum tribute on thread or kik. Or milf feet with face

Bump

Nice bot thread.