Is there any point to continuing to live ?

is there any point to continuing to live ?

Your presume there ever was any point to begin with.
That's was your first mistake.

40yo married incel here:

The answer is no.

can't jack off when youre dead m8

For you? Probably not. We're overpopulated, and you probably don't contribute to the betterment of our race.

Kill yourself

fuck no

Before you go, please take as many politicians with you as possible. Thank you.

Yes: sauce?

trying this hard to justify your own existence to yourself.

politicians and i'd say anyone who unironically likes politicians or supports politics in any way too. politics is a disease, a cancer of the mind, turning humanity every day into a shitter more detestable species

sure there is, can't do anything fun if you're dead, ... or a religion if you have one

To follow on, please make sure to include more Democrats this time.

>implication that Sup Forums is not an extension of Sup Forums

True

^^^^^

>hating politicians is politically incorrect
Nope.

Nutting

If anything at all its the challenge. But that's not enough for life to justify itself in the slightest. I'm getting kicked out in 5 days I sold all my stuff I have no job. And for the last half hour I been staring at a compass my dad gave me before he hung himself. Ive got no reason to continue living but there's a drive in me to keep going. A push against the pressure I suppose. There's no reason to live but the strife to stay alive is all that guides us, maybe sometimes, its all we need.

Nope. No point at all.

Damn that's rough dude I'm in a similar spot, best of luck to ya stranger.

But the 'drive' you talk about is a bullshit evolutionary trait to not fucking kill ourselves because God knows I would have long ago if I wasn't such a bitch.

>Going to /b with philosophical questions

Curiosity is why I keep living.

The world is one big reality show and I want to know how it all ends up. There are still a couple of isolated topics I'm interested in. I want to see more of the world. I want to try every potent psychedelic and face every inner demon I have.

But after age 70 or so when life is pain and all my friends are dead, if I'm still alive I'll probably off myself. Mathematically it's the optimal option.

>is there any point to continuing to live ?

Don't look down. Keep moving forward.

great jpg

>married incel
story?

Nope, 0/10 would not play again.

I know it was free but can I get a refund? Thanks

my fleshlight just imbibed my secret to happiness a few seconds ago OP dont worry =^)

This.

You.

Kill yourself.

There is very little difference between Republicans and Democrats. As Gore Vidal observed, back in 1972 I think, they are merely two wings of the same party wherein one wing wants to keep everything for themselves and the other wing wants to give the have-nots a sop to keep them quiet.

found another one but no souce
can anyone identify her?

this.

you really just never know whats beneath the surface of mundane life til you leave your fuckin comfort zone

>gif related

yes so you can give me sauce

Sup Forums is for politically INcorrect. Sup Forums is for random. This thread is random political thought in which we attempt to be correct in our thinking. Okeydokey? You don't need to stay in this thread: there are a few Andy Sixx threads you might be reading instead.

getting there

21naturals

This.

Only when we are dying do we truly live.

xvideos com/video24315609/doris_ivy_amazing_outdoor_fuck

/thread

Inasmuch as I recently completed 63 years on this planet, I find myself thinking similar thoughts. I have also been working in stem-cell therapy and regenerative medicine and I see that we are on the threshold of extending life perhaps indefinitely. (We die because our cells stop replacing themselves and we have been learning how to make those cells replace themselves.) We can now live beyond 70 without pain, given enough money, but will we want to do so if it means that slime like the Trumps and the Clintons continue to pick our pockets and parasites like Soros and the Rothschilds are tapped into our veins?

your own gif answers your question OP

its just sad that so many people choose to take for granted such a wonderful gift when on their dying day they will realize what all they missed.

Like earlier today i was thinking about what I wish I could have or have done differently, but I have so much to be thankful for. We live in a society now that is nothing like the dirt roads of like 100 years ago. We have advanced to a comforable point of living. Within arms reach I have both a clean fleshlight and a new face trackiing nintendo 3ds both cost me under 300 dollars, so you know you got to get it how you live

how you like me now hoes?

This is a great thread indeed.

No, it does not. It only points out one reason to live. Please watch Monty Python's The Meaning of Life.

It's Gina Gerson, but she also goes by the name Doris Ivy. As for the source I do not know.