youtu.be/sPpWzS3nCwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

heat legend

This one.

Smack Jichelson

Jack-Comic Style
Heath-realistic style

JOKUH

Heath, Nicholson just played himself in a shitty Tim Burton movie.

Both do a different type of Joker and both were good at it. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

Apples and oranges are fairly similar.

Post the link plz

Two different Joker styles. Jack's version of the Joker was a combination of Caesar Romero and average comic Joker.
Heath's was more like the first appearance Joker combined with Killing Joke Joker.

youtu.be/sPpWzS3nCwM

SHAAARKS

Heath best so far. Then again I think it's unfair to compare a campy 90s movie or to a way more recent movie that was a little gritty.

So are the Jokers, but apples and oranges still taste and look different from each other.

No question. Was Jack.

Put nicholson and HeatLegend's interpretations together and you get the perfect Joker

Personally, I liked Jack better

>Nicholson just played himself
Holy fucking hell. I'm laughing pretty dang hard sonnyboy!

Touché

>ive met jack nicholson and know his personaility

Sup Forums's GONNA FREAK

i felt jack was a better joker

heath was a better villain

Oh look, It's another movie where Jack Nicholson plays a psychotic and deranged person named Jack (because he literally can't get into a character unless it's a self insert because he's too retarded to even try getting into a role) and he had a terrible time during production and made everybodies jobs harder because of his celebrity complex! I haven't seen this before ever at all no sir!

There are these things we can use to assess people from afar called interviews, books, other peoples accounts, my own impressions etc. It's amazing what research can do.

FUCKING THIS.

In my opinion Nicholson was a better Joker but Ledger was a better character.

>method actor who literally killed himself for the character

>Jack Nicholson as Jack Nicholson with makeup on
Le 80's kids and Burton Babies will defend Jack though.

Hamill.

Nicholson.
Ledger's Joker is basically a meme at this point. The only reason why he got so much exposure is because he's fucking dead. He was great in the movie, but he's not The Joker.

Ledger was too dark and edgy. Hamill was literally the perfect Joker

H A M I L L
A
M
I
L
L

anyone who says Hamil is just being a contrarian

Back to jewddit plz

could Hamill pull it off in live action? Maybe with enough makeup/prosthetic. He's a little pudgy but not a huge difference from nicholson's build.

I think he could if given the chance.

I'd rather be on Reddit than be a pathetic Facebook nu-male who shares stupid fucking posts about how Ledger's Joker was a hero.

In the 90s for sure. He's almost in his mid 60s now though.

>Nicholson just played himself
I've been trying to figure out what people mean by this for so long and just the other day it hit me. Nicholson played the Joker but he didn't do a silly voice. He spoke with his own normal voice. Ledger played the Joker and put on a silly Joker voice for the part. In you're pea brained world view this means that Nicholson "played himself" while Ledger was "really acting." Please kill yourself.

wow overreaction

dude calm down

It has nothing to do with a voice, but on that note ledger was not an American so he had to put on a fake accent regardless of what else he did.

Secondly what I mean by that is Jack Nicholson is an actor who basically got typecast into roles of psychotic aggressiveness the same way john Wayne played a smug cowboy in every movie he was in even if he was a random guy in Ireland or a WW2 soldier. The same way Ed Norton plays a timid perturbed modern "male" in the majority of his roles. People go to certain actors knowing exactly what they're going to get and with Nicholson we know exactly what we're going to get an over the top performance where he smiles crazy a lot, yells and wears sunglasses at inappropriate times to hide his booze habit. I can see why people thought this would fit the Joker, but to me all I see when I watch that movie is Jack Nicholson himself, the same way I don't see John Wayne as Rooster Cogburn I see him as John Wayne.

is this guy the new melvin or something

The way I see it, Jack was perfect to play the Joker because he's typed-cast as a crazy person. He was probably one of the best choices for the role at the time.

but his 2 oscars for best actor he wasnt playing someone named jack

Russell > Ledger > Nicholson > Shit > Leto

He played the Trickster in Flash, he really jokerized the character and it was pretty good. All the time I was just thinking how we would have made a fantastic Joker.

Maybe in a Miller's Dark Knight adaptation someday before he dies?

no.

stop trying to act like what that other user said is wrong. you don't know jack, you never spend a day with him. you don't know a single thing about him. so stop trying to act like what you said was right faggot ass.

get the fuck out of here with your shit posting queer

some arseholes at the end actually clapped and encouraged him...

fucked up world

I stood up at my computer and clapped in real life. It was an amazing performance.

Shut up same fag.

Nicholson, easily.

All me BTW:

I said shut up faggot.