I'm a finn and drunk, ama and talk to me

When are you not drunk ?

show me what you drank

I too am drunk

Long friday is loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong XD

its 12am

On normal weekdays
I drank a bottle of this stuff and few beers

I just want to tell you that Finland is never mentioned in Denmark. We are not aware that you exists

I'm drunk but I'm Estonian

>tfw you forgot that it would be good friday and failed to buy alcohol beforehand

good
t. eri

hows it going my nordic brother?

We neither talk about you, I learnt what denmark is here on int

Hello cousin

I bought enough booze for these holy days for like two weeks prior, you should have done the same

What is there to do in Finland besides drinking and sauna

Pretty good my winter sports cheating friend

>STILL being butthurt about that

>family and friends have saunas
>used them occasionally throughout life
>not once is it mentioned it's a finnish invention
>find it out through Sup Forums

Going out with friends and enjoying the spring and summer when the sun finally doesnt set

Stop drinking

Its getting cold here. I won't be able to be comfy if I go for walks. Will have to just walk and go home not relax at a park

come drink with us Ivan Zaitsev Vasilji.

This time of year not much. Hiking pretty much. Summertime is goat in Finland.

Triggered
Besides other nordics cant into sauna. My swedish relatives were here some time ago and my half swedish cousin ran out of sauna after first löyly and his mother whined to me about "too hot sauna"

Cool i'm drunk too

Finns are NOT Nordic

I've never drunk anything alcoholic but champagne...

>autism

Out of my thread kang

kæk

I'm not sure if ours are hot enough, however we follow the tradition with being naked, both men and women together.

>and blue eyes
Well I might as well be a nigger now

All of those are finland tho

t. clueless retards

All of those features apply to me and I'm pretty fucking finnish

Do you like America, sir?

The first one is most important, less than 5% of Finns have anything to do with Germanic peoples. Also, Germanics don't have a trademark on long skull and blonde hair.

How hot are your "saunas"?

More like fact

Are you lonely?

Well, I can stay inside them for a reasonable long time, but I tried to get a Turkish Message in Turkey (surprise), where it was really hard to stay in the Sauna for those 15 min.

I like the traditional image of america but not what youre doing now

But there were nothing to drink in there and I was insanely thirsty

>turkish sauna
Its really a different thing. My father
was in a "finnish sauna" in germany in a spa and it was literally some guy coming to pour water on kiuas every 15 minutes and thats pretty fucking degenerate

Yes, even I have friends to hang out with sometimes

Yeah...me too

No you don't. You told me

I have a lot of friends actually but theyre all normies and sometimes when they ask me to come somewhere where are people I dont know I feel too autistic to join and it makes me want to shoot myself

Hönö päälle vaan veliseni

Finland is a Baltic eastern european country, it have nothing to do with Scandinavian countries.

Kiskonko toisen pullon?

FUCK OFF FAILED NORMIE

Good to know

U wot m8?

Literally the same. Everytime friends ask me if i want to go out with them, i say no because i'm really awkward and can't handle social interaction

still better then u ;)

Who will protect glorious Sweden if Finland doesn't? Also the Baltic territories were fine being Teutonic Hanseatic areas 6x richer than Sweden.

Jos kunto riittää anna palaa

>Who will protect glorious Sweden if finland doesn't?
This, I think we should trade lapland to karelia just for the laughs when swedes shit their pants for having to deal with russia without finland being their bumper

>protecting Sweden
cuck

Swedes we are not, russians we dont want to become so let us be finnish

Excellent post

Are you retarded? My point was the swedes think we are their shield against russia

T:Adolf Ivan Arwidsson

fins are masters of memes in your opinion what 5 cunts get memed/bullied the most

If Russia's intent was to attack Sweden they'd just do it via Kaliningrad, therefore saying that we're shielding Sweden or whatever is nonsensical

My favourite sentence

>Swedes are we no longer
Implying we ever were :^)

Mine too. Captures the finnish mentality being stuck between the dick swedes and asshole ruskies. We just want to live in our forets and be finns but we have allways being the chess piece between those two

Sweden
Turkey
Germany
France
America

The quote is "swedes we are not"

In real life and in politics we are. We are the border between east and west and the finnish-russian relations pretty much shape the rest of nordics politics on russia.

That's how the original quote went, makes me sick to my fucking stomach

Honourable mention to poo in loos

Please don't kill yourself

Whatever, Finns did nothing wrong.

How is life in Finland? What do you think about Poland?

yeah they would replace France if it wasn't fro them having been driven of the site at this point

>In real life and in politics we are
No we aren't.
>We are the border between east and west and the finnish-russian relations pretty much shape the rest of nordics politics on russia.
Norway has shared border with Russia too, in case you've forgot.

Germany
Sweden
Canada
UK
America

Really? I didnt know that. I have allways heard the other version. Well the "nobility" has been svenska bättrefolk so im not that surprised

Exactly this. What we ever wanted is to live by ourselves in peace without neither, russia or sweden. We just wanted finns to be a thing and feels good we did and did it well

Btw from where in finland are you guys. Tampere calling here

Fuck off already. Norway doesnt have to do anything with this, it has always been nato euro oil thing and it has really short border with russia. It doesnt have any history with russia

ei vittuimitä paskaab

No reason now
Life is pretty good and I will enjoy the upcoming summer days. Actually I like poland, rich history even its been raped all the time

saatna tää on iha paska lauta ja tää ketju kuraa tappasin itteni jos juskaltasib

Hienosti kirjoitettu

VITTU

Ootko kännissä kenties

we talk about norway and sweden and russia and eesti but never about denmark

you're as irrelevant to us as some african shithole that never makes it to the international news

Bump

Have you found Shia yet?

thanks for answer, one question more, are you afraid Russia?

Do you like Korpiklaani?

Im not into pol shit but I'm pretty sure shia is dying from boredom without electricity in some lappish cottage

joo oon mut ilman viinaa en tunne mitää parempi olla edes murheen oma ku täysin masentunu kaikki on selvinpöin vaan nii ydhentekevää

Russia will never attack finland, it would wreck their economy completely and finns would be for underground movements and guerrilla warfare for next 100 years if russia attacked us succesfully, so no. I'm not afraid because they couldnt afford it and would never do it. If they go to war it will be through poland one again desu

Yes

We don't care

Laita kännykkä pois ja käy nukkumaan ja soita läheisille kun et ole tappavassa krapulassa

Can you sing all of the words to Ievan Polkka?

>If they go to war it will be through poland one again desu
kek
btw again thank for answer, good night friend

Awful savonian song, I probably could learn the lyrics if I wanted to tho